Profile for shanda > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

shanda RSS Feed (st louis mo)

The Best of I Love Lucy Volume 1 [HD]

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV
Price: $84.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love @ first sight, December 13, 2014
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
I have fallen in love with my Amazon Fire TV :))

Spa
Spa
21 used & new from $9.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, April 23, 2013
This review is from: Spa (Audio CD)
I am a headstart teacher and I play this cd daily during nap time, and the children go right to sleep, I have even started playing it for own children. The best relaxation cd I have ever bought

The Sims 3 Seasons
The Sims 3 Seasons
Price: $17.99
58 used & new from $16.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every Penny, November 14, 2012
This review is from: The Sims 3 Seasons (Video Game)
What really impressed me about this game is the weather channel, I clicked on the tv to find out the weather forecast, and the graphics was just amazing because its so realistic, you can actually see the forecast for the next five days, I loved the sims 2 seasons but this expansion is a lot more fun and realistic.

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
23 used & new from $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Worth the $139.00, February 20, 2011
I recieved my kindle two days ago and i have not been able to put it down. it is so worth the price. my sister saw my kindle and she has decided to buy her one.

Rocky Balboa
Rocky Balboa
DVD ~ Sylvester Stallone
256 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars I thought this movie was great, April 8, 2007
This review is from: Rocky Balboa (DVD)
at first i thought maybe this movie would not be as good as the other five, but after seeing it i should have realized it was going to be just as great, i am not ashamed to say that i cried through the entire movie, rocky and adrienna are one of those couples that should never be apart. the reason i gave it 4 stars is, because i did not like the idea of the young lady being friends with rocky. but all in all i would recommend others to watch this movie, especially if you have been a fan of the other rocky movies.

The Sims 2: Nightlife Expansion Pack - PC
The Sims 2: Nightlife Expansion Pack - PC
Offered by BLS Mart
Price: $12.95
348 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars This Game Is Great!, October 3, 2005
I really wasn't expecting this game to be as great as it is. I love the fact that you can now own cars, go downtown, meet downtownies, do group socials, and of course meet vampires, they are not always easy to find, you just have to be persistant, eventually your sim will see on, and like my sims can become friends, from there your sims will never be able to go into the sunlight, unless they reverse the spell by drinking a potion. Also the ideas of the sims being able to have a garage, or carport is also great, to protect it from burgulars, and the elements, the sims don't have any elements, thats the one thing missing from this game.Last summer my friends thought that I was crazy because I was spending hours playing the Sims 2, until I let one of them play my game, that was all it took, she spreaded the word around about how much fun the game was, now the whole neighborhood has gone out and bought the Sims 2, the University, and just recently Nighlife.

The Sims 2 - PC
The Sims 2 - PC
Offered by Bargain Buyers Software
Price: $34.95
213 used & new from $2.69

4.0 out of 5 stars this game is fantastic, September 22, 2004
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Sims 2 - PC (Video Game)
the sims 2 is one of the best games on the market,since i have gotten this game i have become addicted. i spend hours playing.

the only glitch i have had is the freezing of the game, when i frist installed it, other than that it has been running great.

The Sims Unleashed Expansion Pack - PC
The Sims Unleashed Expansion Pack - PC
Offered by Media-Recovery
Price: $13.99
323 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars wonderful game, July 22, 2004
Untill this year I had never played the sims game,I bought it thinking oh its just another game that I will play and get tired of, NOT, this game is so great I spend hours playing it, I love building houses, evicting the families, creating families, buying items for the house,and being able to leave the house to explore new relationships etc. I can't wait untill I purchase the sims makin magic. My neighbor teased me about playing this game so much, that I decided to let her play, guess what she is now a sims fan. The thing I do hate are the bugs that I have to spray all the time.