Profile for Talononeguy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Talononeguy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Year THEY Tried to Kill Me:  Surviving a surgical internship...even if the patients don't
The Year THEY Tried to Kill Me: Surviving a surgical internship...even if the patients don't
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny read, October 5, 2014
Great read. Had me laughing out loud during several passages. Would highly recommend to anyone who is interested in medical type books.

Kem-Tek 024-6 Chlorine Stabilizer Pool and Spa Chemicals, 4 Pound
Kem-Tek 024-6 Chlorine Stabilizer Pool and Spa Chemicals, 4 Pound
Price: $19.13
10 used & new from $14.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for needs, June 2, 2013
Cheaper at Lowe's but easier overall by having it delivered to the home. Just follow any granular acid instructions for use.

Behind the Beautiful Forevers: Life, death, and hope in a Mumbai undercity
Behind the Beautiful Forevers: Life, death, and hope in a Mumbai undercity
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $8.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, June 2, 2013
Gets a little redundant over time. Not my favorite book on India ever, but worth a read definitely. Try to get it cheap.

Swimline 8040 Professional Heavy Duty Deep-Bag Pool Rake, Blue
Swimline 8040 Professional Heavy Duty Deep-Bag Pool Rake, Blue
Price: $13.95
12 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ditch the old-school pool skimmer, April 17, 2013
This is one of the best things yet that I have purchased for my pool. It's so much better than the one that my pool installer 'gave' me. The wife loves it, and I wish I would have bought it sooner. Get it--you won't be disappointed.

Twin Size 10 Inch Thick, 4 Pound Density Visco Elastic Memory Foam Mattress Bed Made in the USA
3 used & new from $249.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter's Mattress, April 17, 2013
Bought this, along with a bed from Amazon, for my daughter. Was skeptical about buying a mattress from Amazon, but after reading the reviews, I felt as comfortable as I could feel about buying a mattress sight unseen. Not disappointed. Daughter loves it. Wife has taken naps on it and says she likes it. The price is unbeatable.

adidas Originals Men's Samoa Lea Sneaker,Black/Running White,11 M
adidas Originals Men's Samoa Lea Sneaker,Black/Running White,11 M
Offered by AllSportsWearUSA
Price: $64.19
13 used & new from $54.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for son, April 17, 2013
He loves these and wears them all the time. The price is very comparable to other shopping avenues. Would definitely buy for hime again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, April 17, 2013
Not made by Apple but works just as well, I'm sure. Does exactly what it says, and I've had no compatability problems with either and iPhone 4S or iPad 3rd Gen.

Samsonite Luggage 2 Pack Aluminum ID Tag, Cobalt Blue, One Size
Samsonite Luggage 2 Pack Aluminum ID Tag, Cobalt Blue, One Size
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $6.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great luggage tag, April 17, 2013
Very sturdy luggage tag that stands out from the rest. The metal braid that attaches to the luggage is strong. May or may not be overpriced on Amazon, but I needed 2 quickly, and that's what I got.

Dundas Jafine LC4WZW ProVent White Exhaust Cap, 4-Inches
Dundas Jafine LC4WZW ProVent White Exhaust Cap, 4-Inches
Price: $6.84
22 used & new from $2.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as pictured, April 17, 2013
Basic vent cover at a reasonable price. Does its job. Would recommend for anyone who needs to replace their dryer vent cover.

Filexec Two Pocket Folder, Three Hole Punched, Assorted Colors, 12 Pack (50120-3197)
Price: $18.49
2 used & new from $18.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, April 17, 2013
Don't even bother ordering this. I sent it back as quickly as I could when I received it. The inside pockets are useless. Other reviews said this as well, but I thought I would give them a chance. I should have listened to the reviews of others.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4