Profile for Tammy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tammy RSS Feed

Jemma Kidd Make-up Masterclass: Beauty Bible of Professional Techniques and Wearable Looks
by Jemma Kidd
Price: $15.59
68 used & new from $8.77

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, but I would recommend it to others., July 31, 2011
This book is well put together and helpful...IF you don't already know how to do the techniques inside of it. I thought I could learn some new tricks from it because I wanted to create some new looks I've never done before. There was very little in the book I didn't know already, so it was pretty much a waste of money for me. I think it would be good for people who don't know much about how to apply makeup though. It's very informative with tons of great pictures and other good stuff. I just wish that on the cover somewhere it would have said "For Beginners".

Nikon Coolpix S3000 12.0 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Electronic Vibration Reduction (VR) Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Plum)
Offered by PlusDigUSA
36 used & new from $25.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother wasting your money, June 19, 2011
This camera was a total disappointment. I had a cheap forty dollar vivatar that worked better than this piece of garbage. First I thought I did something wrong to the camera, but after seeing the reviews on here, it seems like a lot of people have been having the same problems I'm having. The memory card slot is messing up. You put the memory card in and it won't pop back out like it's supposed to. You have to find some way to get it out and it's almost impossible, even if you use tweezers. I know it's not the card because I tried several and got the same result. Now it says that the memory card cannot be read, so it's basically useless because the camera itself without the card only holds like three pictures.

The shutter speed is super slow and I find it very annoying, especially if I need to take a picture quickly. You hit the button to take the picture and instead of taking it, it beeps and a red light flashes and that's it. The zoom isn't that great either and the picture quality sucks. Sometimes I can get good pictures if I'm outside, but that's only about 50% of the time. Honestly, the only things I liked about this camera were the color and the battery life was pretty long.

I thought Nikon was supposed to be one of the best brands...that's why I bought this camera in the first place. Maybe they are going downhill? I think I'll find a Cannon or a Casio. There's no way I'm every going to buy a Nikon camera again.

Casio Exilim EX-Z77 7.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Anti-Shake Optical Zoom (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite camera owned so far., June 19, 2011
I got this camera in white for Christmas two or three years back. I loved it and wish it hadn't been stolen. The shutter speed was great and I loved the zoom. The Nikon coolpix s3000 I recently bought was nothing compared to this camera and it broke already. I'm going to find a newer version of this camera because I miss it a lot.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A little messy, but it's great!, June 18, 2011
I bought two jars of this for 8.99 a piece at Sally beauty supply. I usually use a product from hot topic called RAW and it stains EVERYTHING and never comes off of the walls or the sink. One time I used purple, got in the shower to rinse it off and my whole body was completely purple for a week. Because of my bad luck with colorful dyes, I wasn't getting my hopes up when I chose this. It made a mess, but wiped right off my skin with a wet towel. I managed to knock the whole jar on the floor in the bathroom and thought I was dead. It looked like I murdered someone. I salvaged what I could and used bleach to get it up and it worked perfectly. The smell wasn't bad at all either. I had bought two jars thinking I would need both, but only ended up using one. This color is really pretty and I love this shade of red. I'm really pleased with this product and I think manic panic will be added to my list of favorites. If you dye your own hair and you always make a mess like me, then this is the stuff for you. You can wipe it up before anyone even notices.

Beyond The Zone On/Off Scalp Radical Bleach Kit
Beyond The Zone On/Off Scalp Radical Bleach Kit
Offered by Grand Bazaar Imports
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Really great, but burns!!!, June 17, 2011
I have this stuff on my head right now. I got it from Sally for the same price that it is on here. It's burning and smells horrible, but my hair is getting lighter by the minute. I'd recommend that you use this stuff with the window open. Unfortunately, my bathroom has no windows so it was really bad. I used the bathroom fan, but it didn't help much. I would use this again and I'm willing to put up with the burning and smell for the result.

Prizm Tattoo Ink
Prizm Tattoo Ink

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!!!, February 27, 2011
This review is from: Prizm Tattoo Ink
This is the worst ink you could ever use. Good ink is more expensive, but you get a good outcome. If you use this ink on human skin you'll most likely end up with a disaster. A few years ago I made the mistake of buying a kit from this horrible site called Superiortattoo.com. It came with this ink. I gave myself a foot tattoo with it and everything would have turned out great if the ink hadn't faded. They gave me a whole set of Prizm ink. I had it redone and it looks great now, but I stay away from the crap and Superiortattoo. That site is a joke as well as their ink. Use Starbrite or Intenze ink. I learned from my mistake and I just want to warn others before they buy this crap.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2011 4:29 PM PDT