Profile for Allie Gower > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Allie Gower RSS Feed

My Year with Eleanor: A Memoir
My Year with Eleanor: A Memoir
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Eleanor Roosevelt was an amazing woman, but she was a woman nonetheless, August 15, 2014
Eleanor Roosevelt was an amazing woman, but she was a woman nonetheless. Eleanor left an everlasting impression on Noelle Hancock, leaving with her burning desire to do something courageous. Over the course of a year, Noelle takes a daily challenge, facing her life bravely and honestly. Through many a glorious and hilarious detail, we see her evolve and embrace her fears. I laughed til I cried and I did NOT want to finish this book, because I didn't want it to end. Inspirational, to say the least. I think I'd like a visit with Dr. Bob. BRAVO, Noelle!

Dream Girl DG6393 SEA WORTHY MERMAID, X-Large
Dream Girl DG6393 SEA WORTHY MERMAID, X-Large

1.0 out of 5 stars Loathesome Mermaid Costume, September 3, 2013
This review is from: Sexy Mermaid Costume
This costume was awful did not fit properly, and was really a hideously poor quality product. If I'd had more time, I'd definitely have returned it.

Push-up Pops
Push-up Pops
by Courtney Dial Whitmore
Price: $15.23
70 used & new from $3.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Push-up to the top of your list!, March 5, 2012
This review is from: Push-up Pops (Hardcover)
This is a fabulously delicious book. Every picture will entice you, and each recipe is wonderfully unique. You will love using your Push-up Pop containers again and again, in unique and fun ways.

Thrilled beyond measure with my copy.