Profile for Maria > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 47

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Maria RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Black Watch 20 inch Skirt - US Size 4
Black Watch 20 inch Skirt - US Size 4
Offered by Tartanista USA
Price: $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the sizing, August 21, 2014
I have been trying a long way to figure out the correct sizing to order and - I missed! I ordered 4 (my US size), but the skirt came so small that it would hardly fit a teen girl! The label on the package stated that it's size 6 - I guess it's the British sizing.
So, as I'm UK10 at least, I had no hope(( Besides it's rather short to my taste. Passed it to my friend's daughter after all.
The look and quality is very nice, though.

I have decided to return the item directly to the seller to UK. Used the labels the seller included in the package, not the Amazon form. We'll see when they will make the refund to me, will update the review then.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice purcase., August 21, 2014
My husband likes it, it fitted him fine and looks casual and relaxed. All that he needed from a hoodie.

H2H Mens Basic Pique Polo Shirts with Short Sleeve WINE US M/Asia L (KMTTS0124)
H2H Mens Basic Pique Polo Shirts with Short Sleeve WINE US M/Asia L (KMTTS0124)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great choice, August 21, 2014
The polo is really great! Slim cut, very stylish and smart. My husband is S\M in cliothes, really slim, if not to say "skinny", and Asian L\US M went perfect for him. Nice collar detail lining and very vibrant color! Choose the right size and you won't be disappointed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool and casual looking, August 20, 2014
Cool and casual looking, my husband loves it. M fitted him perfectly, he's S \ M in clothes, but very slim.

H2H Mens Casual Basic Pique Polo Shirts Short Sleeve of Various Colors ORANGE US M/Asia L (KMTTS061)
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $17.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, August 20, 2014
A little broad in fit, not slim cut. Apart of that it's OK.

H2H Mens Casual Crewneck Thermal Lined Sweatshirts WINE Asia L (KMTTL038)
H2H Mens Casual Crewneck Thermal Lined Sweatshirts WINE Asia L (KMTTL038)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit and quality, August 20, 2014
Good fit and quality, my man loves it. He's 183 cm high and very slim with broad shoulders, M wend just fine for him. Lovely color too.

Curley Cue Twisted Spiral Sterling Silver Hook Earrings
Curley Cue Twisted Spiral Sterling Silver Hook Earrings
Offered by Silver Insanity
Price: $14.97
2 used & new from $8.97

3.0 out of 5 stars I expected them to be heavier and longer, but ..., August 20, 2014
I expected them to be heavier and longer, but these are very light and thin. Would not go for a statement evening jewellery, but ok for everyday. The twisted design looks interesting, so I'm keeping them)

Jessica Simpson Women's Myelle Dress Pump,Gunmetal,7.5 M US
Jessica Simpson Women's Myelle Dress Pump,Gunmetal,7.5 M US
Offered by The Shoe Girl
Price: $52.47

1.0 out of 5 stars ( Apart of that the shoes look pretty cheap and the front toe stripe is placed weirdly(( ..., August 20, 2014
I did size up after reading the reviews, BUT in reality these run at least 2 sizes smaller!!! I could not squeeze into the pair a size larger than I usually wear :( Apart of that the shoes look pretty cheap and the front toe stripe is placed weirdly(( Could be much better for the price(( Would not recommend.

Premium Solid Color Soft Mix Knit Leg Warmers, Grey
Premium Solid Color Soft Mix Knit Leg Warmers, Grey
Offered by TrendsBlue
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 20, 2014
Lovely things for winted and autumn. Warm and good-looking.

Route 66 Supply Company Men's Knit Beanie in Woodland Brown
Route 66 Supply Company Men's Knit Beanie in Woodland Brown
Offered by Route 66 Supply Company
Price: $18.45

1.0 out of 5 stars Very small! My husband had to pass it to ..., August 20, 2014
Very small! My husband had to pass it to a 4-year boy and it fitted him. Not for adult heads at all :(((

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5