Profile for jukeboxx13 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jukeboxx13 "jukeboxx13" RSS Feed (california)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Burris Fullfield II 2x-7x-35mm matte Ballistic Plex
Burris Fullfield II 2x-7x-35mm matte Ballistic Plex
Offered by WaveToGo
Price: $146.15
33 used & new from $138.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Great in low light, May 4, 2014
I have used some high end Leupolds, and this Burris Fullfield II holds its own in low light imo.

Buy with confidence

L'Oreal Paris Visible Lift Smooth Makeup, Absolute Creamy Natural, 0.85 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Paylessforretail
Price: $8.63
11 used & new from $5.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for large pores and acne scars, November 24, 2013
I can't find this in stores anymore which is a sad thing because this is the only foundation that works best on my skin aside from any other makeup foundations that I have tried. I am only 23 but I have large pores and acne scars and I have to say this foundation gives great medium to full coverage and blurs out my imperfections. It is a bit oily but I set it with loose powder and it gives that nice luminous, dewy finish. Thank goodness it's only 6 dollars here on amazon. Great price!

Fire Puck Matchless Firestarter-Pack of 6
Fire Puck Matchless Firestarter-Pack of 6

4.0 out of 5 stars Works good, but?, May 10, 2013
This fire puck works excellent, but you have to strike it on a striker to light it. There is nothing wrong with that, but you have to strike it pretty hard or the striking materiel will just fade away and you only get about 2 good tries imo. Once lit though this thing burns very hot and starts a fire very fast without the need of smaller wood pieces. 4 stars cause the striking material ran out on one of mine, and in a emergency situation that would suck if this was your only method of fire.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Put out my campfire, May 8, 2013
Works good as I had it stored for 1 year then took it camping so I could put out my campfire in case it got windy which it did, and it worked great. It took the whole bottle to put out the fire though which was pretty big so this extinguisher would only help with a small fire or possibly help you escape through a window with a bedroom fire.

Maxpedition Falcon-II Backpack
Maxpedition Falcon-II Backpack
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great survival bag, May 8, 2013
I use this as my Earthquake survival bag here in California, and it serves its role very well. I have packed at least 30 pounds worth of stuff in it and it holds up great. I have hiked with it as well and have had no problems at all.

This pack can also be used for hunting small deer, but is a little small for the advanced big game hunter imo.

Dorcy 41-2510 Floating Waterproof LED Flashlight with Carabineer Clip, 55-Lumens, Yellow Finish
Price: $6.98
93 used & new from $4.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas present for the family, February 26, 2013
Love this light and it works great on AA batteries for up to 20 hours. I put in some better Panasonic batteries and it was brighter than when using the ones it came with. This light is durable, but my 3 year old nephew manage to break the one I got for his Dad lol. All in all I still would recommend this light, and it makes a great gift for the family for Christmas or B-days.

Magpul CR123 Grip Core, Black
Magpul CR123 Grip Core, Black
Price: Click here to see our price
31 used & new from $9.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with moe, but can be modded., December 1, 2012
Yes this grip core won't work with the magpul moe, but all i did was use a file to file down the little notch and it locked up great. I believe you can also do this with sand paper wrapped around something straight like a screw driver. 4 stars cause it was an easy fix and now fits flush with my batteries in there which don't move around.

Galco KT224B Kingtuk Inside the Waistband Holster - RH, Black, fits Glock 17,19,22,23,26,27,31,32,33
Offered by Direct Premium Buys
Price: $57.56
31 used & new from $50.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice iwb carry, November 21, 2012
I have been using this holster for almost a year now and i love it. The clips are adjustable for height but i left mine the way they came, and it also has a forward cant on the gun which is good for iwb in my opinion. I carry 4-5 days a week and the kingtuk has held up with my g19 inside of it. I have done some training while drawing and re-holstering many times in one day with no problems. The draw out of the holster is fast once you do it enough and the re-holster is as well. I would recommend to my family and friends looking for a holster to carry 8+ hours a day.

MG Collection Weave Pattern Belt Accent Soft Hobo Shoulder Bag
MG Collection Weave Pattern Belt Accent Soft Hobo Shoulder Bag
Offered by MyGift
Price: $37.50 - $39.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I REALLY LIKE IT BUT, October 16, 2012
This bag looks amazing. I love how it has so much space inside. I bought it in grey and it matches anything I wear. The sad thing is, after a week of using this bag continuously.. the handle came off. I can always sew it back on but I just wish the quality was better. I bought a nice bag from walmart for 5 bucks only and it lasted all year which is still in good condition so I sticked to that instead.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2013 2:02 AM PST

SILICONE BREAST ENHANCER BRA Bikini INSERT Adhesive Stick On PUSH UP SZ S/M/L/XL

1.0 out of 5 stars didnt like it, October 16, 2012
This silicone bra is the most horrible one I have ever purchased, in my opinion. I believe it is a "B" cup. I dislike it because it is so heavy and doesnt hold my breast well and evenly. I tried it on, didnt like it, and just tossed it away.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5