Profile for Linda Bennett > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Linda Bennett "Southern Peach" RSS Feed (Trenton, GA USA)

Baby Einstein Rattle and Teether Caterpillar, Colors May Vary
Baby Einstein Rattle and Teether Caterpillar, Colors May Vary
Price: $7.16
16 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice toy for a sweet little boy, November 26, 2010
We were having trouble deciding what to get our new baby boy for Christmas this year. After all he will only be 3 months old. When we came across this adorable teething rattle we thought it would be just perfect for him. We love the baby einstein toys they are always good quality toys. This little teething rattle was exactly what we expected and we are very pleased with our purchase. This rattle does rattle and it is very colorful, so it will be sure to keep his attention, it also has a top that is made for teething so it will give him something to chew on. We recommend this product to others. It is alot cheaper on Amazon than it is in the store too!

Playskool Rose Petal Cottage Stew & Simmer Veggie Set
Playskool Rose Petal Cottage Stew & Simmer Veggie Set
Offered by pleasebuyitforme
Price: $24.00
6 used & new from $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A happy little girl, November 26, 2010
We bought this set for our daughter for Christmas. She loves to "cook". I'm very pleased with this product. Of course it would've been better if there had been a few more vegetables with the set. The little pot is adorable and the food that came with it is soft. We were surprised to see that the spoon that came with the set was actually wood. The little timer is adorable. This set is sure to make your child happy with hours of "cooking" fun. I would highly recommend this product to others. We got a great deal on this set from Amazon. We bought it while it was on sell.

Baby Einstein Bendy Ball
Baby Einstein Bendy Ball
Offered by Er way
Price: $4.55
74 used & new from $2.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected. . . but it's a bendy ball, November 26, 2010
We got this toy for our son for Christmas. He will be 3 months old. This ball is colorful and is sure to be an attention grabber. We were slightly dissapointed by the fact that the ball was smaller than expected and it didn't seem to be made of good quality material as in the picture. It reminds us more of a dog toy than a baby toy. I realize we didn't pay that much for the toy, but rattles are cheaper than the price we paid and he would've probably been happier with a colorful rattle.

Playtex Bottle Liners Drop-Ins, 4 Ounce, 100-Count (Packaging may vary)
Playtex Bottle Liners Drop-Ins, 4 Ounce, 100-Count (Packaging may vary)
Price: $5.51
34 used & new from $3.97

5.0 out of 5 stars great product for a great price!, November 23, 2010
We used Playtex drop-ins for both of our children. I prefer buying them from Amazon, because they are must cheaper than the store. You get more for your money. These drop-ins are great quality. You don't have to worry about your child getting air in the bottle. I would highly recommend these to others!

Ladybug Toddler With Wings Costume, 2T
Ladybug Toddler With Wings Costume, 2T
Offered by GotApparel
Price: $23.00
18 used & new from $15.78

1.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap!, November 23, 2010
I was very disappointed when we received this costume. It is very cheaply made. We got it for our 18 month old daughter to wear on Halloween. of course what can you expect from a Halloween Costume. However, I feel like it was over priced for the quality of the product.

Our daughter wore this costume for about 2 hours all together. The wings had broken within the first 30 minutes and all she had done was walked through the house. So, before she ever went out trick or treating we tossed the wings. the main part of the costume was made out of very cheap "silk replica" material if you were to pull a string on it then the whole costume would unravel.

The headband is not the same headband that the little girl is wearing in the picture. We received a cheap plastic headband with cheaply made pipe cleaners on the top that would not stay standing up, so it made the costume look funny.

The black underskirt (the black piece under the red costume) is not even attached to the costume. It is made out of a strange material and if we had not put tights under the costume it would have rubbed against our little girls legs and hurt her.

I would not recommend this costume to others. It is cheaply made and over priced.

LEGO Duplo My First Set (5416)
LEGO Duplo My First Set (5416)
Offered by Buy 4 Less Shop
Price: $59.99
14 used & new from $22.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Where are all the block?, November 23, 2010
Of course this is a great quality made product, because it is legos. We got this for our 18 month old daughter as a gift for Christmas. I was kind of disappointed to find that there wasn't that many blocks in the box. She wont be able to do that much building.

I feel like this product is over-priced for the number of blocks that you get in the set. I thought it was going to be heavy as well. When it was delivered it was the lightest thing there.

I would not recommend this set for the price. I would recommend a person to get a bigger set, I'm sure there available for a better value.

Fisher-Price Rainforest Monkey Teether
Fisher-Price Rainforest Monkey Teether
Price: $6.68
26 used & new from $1.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy!, November 23, 2010
We bought this rattle for our son a couple of weeks ago. He loves it. This toy is just the right size for him. He also loves the fact that it is a monkey. It is made of plastic, but it is like most Fisher Price toys. I didn't really think of this toy as a teether as much as it reminded me of a set of keys. I couldn't have bought this toy cheaper anywhere else! It really is a bargain.

Corduroy (Book and Bear)
Corduroy (Book and Bear)
by Don Freeman
Price: $11.89
53 used & new from $7.80

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect gift for my little girl!, November 23, 2010
This book is a wonderful story that I read as a child and loved, so I wanted to carry on the tradition to my little girl. She is 18 months old and is currently going through a phase where she loves books and bears, so this made the perfect match.

The book is hardback so it is great quality and the bear is just too cute! Both of these items are just the right size for her, but not too small for her to enjoy later. I loved the fact that the bear was small enough for her to carry around. Also, I loved that the book was not too big to take with us when we are in the car.

I couldn't have been happier with these two items. I would highly recommend this set to others. I got a great deal on this set. The price is great and you can't find items of this quality at this price anywhere else!

Sassy Rattlin Rings, Blue/Black
Sassy Rattlin Rings, Blue/Black
Price: $2.99
12 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, November 23, 2010
When I first seen this item, I thought that it was going to be very cheaply made. However, when I received this item it exceeded my expectations. This rattle is very good made for a rattle and I got it for a great price. I could not have purchased this item for this price at the store! So, I'm very pleased about this. I bought one of these for my son for Christmas and I know he will love it. He is 3 months old and it was hard to decide exactly what to get him, because he is not that old yet, but this is perfect. It's not too big or too small and the small beads inside of it are sure to keep his attention!

Evenflo Discovery 5 Infant Car Seat - Sheffield (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Evenflo Discovery 5 Infant Car Seat - Sheffield (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great carseat for your money!!, November 23, 2010
This is a great carseat for the price that you pay for it. I bought this carseat for our second child. We had always used the regular handles and when I read that the Z carry handle for this one would make the carseat lighter when you are carrying it around it caught my attention. This perfect handle did make it feel as if it were lighter. This carseat is great, it is better than the ones that we used in the past and you can't beat the price.

Our son fit perfect in this one right after he was born and he was really small. The only flaw I did find with this carseat is when you try to insert it inside the base in the car you have to tilt it forward farther than I would have liked to get it to latch into the base. Of course when you tilt the carseat forward it will jar your baby a little bit. It is not anything serious that could actually cause harm, it just made me feel uncomfortable about doing so.

I would reccomend this carseat to others, because other than that one little flaw everything else about it seems to be perfect. We bought our carseat from Amazon and we were very happy to find that the price was a lot cheaper than the store!