Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Mrs. Ziggy > Reviews

Browse

Mrs. Ziggy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mrs. Ziggy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Amicale Mens Rib Knit Cap, Black, One Size
Amicale Mens Rib Knit Cap, Black, One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Cashmere hat, December 29, 2010
This is a nice hat for the price. I have been in search of a new cashmere beanie since my mother so lovingly put my husband's previously beautiful one in the wash and even my little kids couldn't wear it anymore :(. This is a nice hat for the price. It's not as soft as I expected so we're definitely hoping that it softens as it breaks in. I paid the same price (definitely cheap for cashmere) for the last one he had and it was of far superior quality, incredibly soft and warm.

Although we didn't love this hat as much as I hoped my husband is still wearing it everyday and I would buy another at this price and would recommend it to a friend looking for a reasonably priced cashmere hat.

;9