Profile for AATH Fan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AATH Fan RSS Feed (USA)

No Pads, No Helmets...Just Balls
No Pads, No Helmets...Just Balls
Price: $6.74
311 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this CD!, February 11, 2005
I loved "I'd Do Anything" when I first heard it as the theme song for that TV show on the WB and I love the rest of the CD just as much. The songs have the same feel, which I tend to like. This is a nonstop fun CD and it's great! If you like this CD, do check out Attila and the Huns ([...] they music is similar enough and very catchy!

American Idiot
American Idiot
Price: $8.99
302 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars I can't get these songs out of my head!, February 11, 2005
This review is from: American Idiot (Audio CD)
I've never been a real big Green Day fan before, but this CD is great! I've always got "Americal Idiot" or "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" stuck in my head and I can't say that I mind. The style of music is a great mix of upbeat and sarcastic, much like my fave band Attila and the Huns ([...] I would recommend this CD to all my friends!

Drunk Enough to Dance
Drunk Enough to Dance
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $12.49
82 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars This CD rocks!, February 11, 2005
This review is from: Drunk Enough to Dance (Audio CD)
I love this CD! My boyfriend told me to check out Bowling for Soup and while I've never been so into punk before, this CD is one of my favourites! Actually, it comes second after the Attila and the Huns CDs ([...] This CD is cynical and funny and just an awesome CD to listen to when you need something to cheer you up! To me, the best song is "Running From Your Dad". If you don't already have this in your CD collection, you need it- And check out Attila and the Huns too!