Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Seamonkey > Reviews

Browse

Seamonkey's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Seamonkey "Susan6868" RSS Feed (New York)

Galaxy Note 5 Screen Protector: Amplim® Front Ballistic Tempered Glass Cover. Case Friendly, 9H Clear HD Full 2.5D Rounded Edge, Halo Bubble Free, Scratch Proof Anti Fingerprint (Samsung-Premium-Film)
Offered by Amplim
Price: $5.92

5.0 out of 5 stars I also must disclose that I have traditionally been horrible at installing screen protectors, April 24, 2016
First,disclaimers. I chose this product because it did not offer a discount for a positive review so I paid full fare, which was still a bargain.
I also must disclose that I have traditionally been horrible at installing screen protectors, and I am completely OCD about air bubbles, dust, smudges and the like.

Now- It arrived well packaged with great instructions. I was a wreck about "doing it right and getting a good result". It took me all of five minutes and I have to say it is PERFECT. My Note is happy, I'm happy, and it is really as if there is nothing there. Smooth and shiny and responsive, jus the way the unprotected screen would be. This is a winner.

Cop Town: A Novel
Cop Town: A Novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars meh., August 26, 2014
This review is from: Cop Town: A Novel (Kindle Edition)
Couldn't connect with any of the characters and thought the plot was weak. Just not up to par with her other stories. In the past, her characters were strong enough to carry a weaker plot at times. These people remained bland and somewhat "distant" throughout the book. So much so, my imagination couldn't even paint a picture of them.

Jelly Belly Licorice Bridge Mix, Assorted Flavors, 5-Pound Bag (Pack of 2)
Jelly Belly Licorice Bridge Mix, Assorted Flavors, 5-Pound Bag (Pack of 2)
Offered by King Of Sweets Online
Price: $91.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, April 15, 2010
I love this stuff.
If you like licorice, this is a licorice lover's dream.

Shark VX3 Cordless Floor-and-Carpet Cleaner, V1950
Shark VX3 Cordless Floor-and-Carpet Cleaner, V1950
2 used & new from $221.73

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, April 15, 2010
This stick vac has a cheap feel to it. In addition, the handle feels like you have to "break" it to get it to bend.
The instructions do not tell you how long to charge the battery, but warn you not to overcharge it. Without a crystal ball, this is virtually impossible.
Problem solved, after three weeks of very light use the thing died all together and was returned.
Trust me, don't even bother.

The Man Who Saw Tomorrow [VHS]
The Man Who Saw Tomorrow [VHS]
VHS
20 used & new from $9.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it or hate it, this movie is a must see, March 3, 2007
I, like so many other people here, saw this movie when it was originally broadcast in the 80's. I was a teenager and it frightened the hell out of me. Now, as and I adult, I just reordered it from Amazon Marketplace to view again with my family.

Some say the movie is inacurate. Some say it's eerily right on. Others consider it to be complete conjecture. In the end, the theme you hear in the majority of reviews is that if you saw this movie 25 years ago, it stuck with you. It ticked you off, or haunted you.

Personally, it freaked me out, but whether it's fact or fiction, or a mixture of both, no one can argue that it's entertaining, and worth watching! I would imagine that although the things that were printed on the net at the time of 9-11 were hoaxes, that watching this film post 9-11 has to be creepy even without specific mention of the towers.

It'll be interesting to see what effect it has on me now.

I only wish they would release it on DVD.

The Secret
The Secret
by Rhonda Byrne
Price: $17.20
1925 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Here's the REAL Secret.............., March 1, 2007
This review is from: The Secret (Hardcover)
The wealth that is bestowed on the small percentage of people in this world is acquired through heredity, ingenuity, hard work, or just dumb luck.

No one obtains wealth or cures cancer by simply obsessively wishing for it.

The first step in increasing your wealth is to take the money you would have spent on this mindless drivel, and put it in your pocket. See? You're doing better already...............
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 13, 2016 11:56 AM PST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars They're THAT Comfortable!, November 11, 2006
I have trouble wearing just about any shoe, and have spent a sizeable amount of money with Keens, Dansko's, Birks, you name it. These shoes are the answer to my prayers. They are light as a feather, fun and have a wide toebox and good arch support. Just bought them for my 65 year old mother and she hasn't taken them off. I wish everyone would wear these all the time so I could get away with wearing them for more formal occcasions like business meetings.

They're kind of funny looking so I intentionally buy them in outrageous colors so they're even more obvious! Yu can wear them with the strap forward like a clog or around the back of your heel. You can wear them with or without socks. You can wash them too. You will love these.

Gone For Good
Gone For Good
by Harlan Coben
239 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book!, April 16, 2006
This review is from: Gone For Good (Hardcover)
I've read a few Harlan Coben books and they're all very good but this one! In short, it's great because you get to know all the characters, the characters evolve or "change" through the book, and there is consistency. It's riveting, fast moving, and full of twists and turns that make perfect sense but you never see coming. I personally hate when you get through a bok only to have a villiam thrown in out of nowhere, or when it feels as thought the author just wrapped it up quickly to make ome literary deadline. You will not come away consufed or feeling "cheated" with this one.

Trust me, you'll love this book!

Trace: A Scarpetta Novel
Trace: A Scarpetta Novel
by Patricia Cornwell
865 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Hard to believe this is a Scarpetta novel!, November 10, 2004
I have read ALL the Scarpetta novels and have only been disappointed twice. The first time was when she had terrorists running around a nuclear reactor and the second was "Trace". I seriously had to struggle through this very dull book and only did so because I wanted to be able to say I read ALL the Scarpetta novels to date. However, I would suggest that anyone who is a fan, like myself, should skip this one. Trust me, when and if she writes the next one, you'll be able to pick up where you left off because you will have missed absolutely nothing except the distortion of characters you used to love like Marino, who is now an ex smoker, Atkins diet convert, and sports a shaved head. I am all for the evolution of characters, but she has pretty much reduced everyone, especially our beloved Kay, to unlikeable, uninteresting people we would rather not associate with lest spend our time reading about them. This novel spends a lot of it's time on Lucy, who is a lesbian (okay, we got that in the last six novels, and we accept and love her. Stop weaving her sexuaity into the storyline when it's really become quite repetative and boring.), flies a helicopter, (we knew that), and has now relocated to South Florida. Hmmmmmmmmmm, does Cornwell realize that her characters are getting a bit autobiographical?????????????
Back to basics I say. Loved the forensic stuff in her prior novels but Scarpetta and her inherent talents barely waft through the story line. This is abook that ends and leaves you feeling disappointed and frankly feeling a little cheated. Pass on it, believe me.