Profile for reviewgirl > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

reviewgirl RSS Feed

Amazing Grass Chocolate Drink Powder, Green Superfood, 8.5-Ounce Container
Amazing Grass Chocolate Drink Powder, Green Superfood, 8.5-Ounce Container
Price: $19.99
24 used & new from $14.70

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 16, 2014
Disgusting taste. Used rice milk and tons of berries and still couldn't stomach the grass taste.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 18, 2014 6:05 PM PDT

Peter Thomas Roth Lashes to Die for The Mascara 0.17 OZ
Peter Thomas Roth Lashes to Die for The Mascara 0.17 OZ
Offered by Amazing Beauty Emporium
Price: $8.95
10 used & new from $3.39

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Special, May 2, 2013
I am in love with the Peter Thomas Roth hair products so I decided to try the mascara. I think I have finally just come to the conclusion, mascara is mascara. There is nothing special about it this one and I am not a fan of the type of brush it uses. I could get the same from a store bought brand for less $.

Mud River Dog Handlers Bag
Mud River Dog Handlers Bag
Price: $48.00
4 used & new from $39.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog Go Everywhere - Do Anything Bag!, October 18, 2012
I am active in several different dog sports with my canine companions and always struggle to fit in everything that I need to bring in a regular duffel bag or back-pack. I have been on the search for the perfect bag for about a year and a half now. I believe that I have found it! First, the quality of the Mud River bag is fantastic. It is sturdy, a good color to not show the direct and I LOVE that the inside is bright orange! I can't even begin to tell you how easy it is to find things in here against the orange!

There are lots of pockets and spaces in this bag. Perfect for the storage of those essential bags all dog owners cannot leave home without, notebooks for record keeping, water bottles, extra leashes and harnesses and anything else that you can think of to stow away.

My only 'beef' with this bag is that I feel they could have done better with how the shoulder carrying strap is attached to the bag. It is attached, but I wonder if this will withhold wear and tear. That remains to be seen!

Overall, I love the bag. I finally feel organized when going out with the dogs!

Hillbilly Jedi
Hillbilly Jedi
Price: $9.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Big and Rich returns, October 7, 2012
This review is from: Hillbilly Jedi (MP3 Music)
First, let me start by saying I love Big & Rich. This album however did not meet this fans expectations. I feel jilted by them. Where are the crazy Big & Rich songs we all love??????

Vera Bradley Cover for Kindle Fire, Lime's Up (does not fit Kindle Fire HD)
Vera Bradley Cover for Kindle Fire, Lime's Up (does not fit Kindle Fire HD)

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Cover, October 7, 2012
I love the colors in this. I have watched the Vera Bradley stores for a while and this was the only Kindle cover I came to love. I like that it allows me to "open up" my Kindle like a book. What I only wish it had was perhaps some sort of closure. LIke and elastic or a snap to shut it. Overall tho, I really like it!

MarBlue Atlas 1.0 Kindle Case Cover, Pink (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle, and Kindle Touch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, May 30, 2012
I actually received the case a few days before my kindle. I thought by leaving ti out for air, the stink would go away. It didn't. I also wasn't too impressed with the quality either. It seemed flimsy for a product that was going to be used to protect my kindle. Unfortunately, when I finally got my kindle, I had a super hard time getting the kindle into this case. I finally got it in, but was afraid while trying I was going to rip it. I've decided for this amount, I should be a little more confident in the case and decided to return it. I do however, LOVE the color!