Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Profile for Stuart M. Wilder > Reviews

Browse

Stuart M. Wilder's Profile

Customer Reviews: 57

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stuart M. Wilder RSS Feed (Doylestown, PA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Battle Creek Ice It!® Knee System - 12" x 13" - Includes 2 - 6" x 12" ice packs
Battle Creek Ice It!® Knee System - 12" x 13" - Includes 2 - 6" x 12" ice packs
Offered by Heart Rate Monitors USA
Price: $35.95
13 used & new from $32.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 5, 2016
This is is the best knee ice pack I ever owned. It holds the cold like no other.

PetSafe Ultrasonic Indoor Bark Control
PetSafe Ultrasonic Indoor Bark Control
Price: $23.26
48 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars He comes with me to work and makes my patients very happy (I am a dentist) but his barking was disruptive ..., March 25, 2016
this product has stopped my dog from incessant barking at my office. He comes with me to work and makes my patients very happy (I am a dentist) but his barking was disruptive when we were on the phone or talking with patients. This has given him the information he needed.. that barking was not ok. We had tried many other technique including hiring trainers, treat rewards, verbal instructions, but as soon as we put the batteries into the ultrasonic unit he got the point.

iPad Air 2 Case, [Vintage Classic Series] [Genuine Leather] Folio Flip Leather Case [Stand Feature] [Magnetic Closure] with Smart Cover Auto Sleep / Wake Function for Apple iPad Air 2 or iPad 6 (Red)
Offered by Benuo US
Price: $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Provides pretty good protection in the face on not so gentle ..., November 7, 2015
Provides pretty good protection in the face on not so gentle treatment it receives in my work as a lawyer. My iPad is my constant companion and this cover provides stylish and real protection.

Doomed to Succeed: The U.S.-Israel Relationship from Truman to Obama
Doomed to Succeed: The U.S.-Israel Relationship from Truman to Obama
by Dennis Ross
Price: $18.80
89 used & new from $8.74

5.0 out of 5 stars A fact driven narrative by an insider, October 25, 2015
I read a lot about the Middle East, and am pleasantly surprised when a new book, in adiditon to giving me facts I did not know berore, also gives me a fact based perspective I never considered. The central premise of Ross; book is that the United States never did itself or anyione else a favor when its policy penalized Israel out of fear that failure to do so would anger Arab nations. Examining United States policy both as an insider and historian, Ross shows that busting Israeli chops over settlements, not sending it arms, and standing aside when others condemned her never bought any freidns in the Middle East. At times, expecially in the wake of the overthrow of Mubarak and the resurgence of the Moselme Brotherhood, Arab countrioes who are our friends wished our government would listen to Israel more. Ross does not denigrate U.S. participation and leadership in searching to a solution to the Palestinian problem, but he shows that when it was driven by the hope it would get us frieds, we have been disappointed every time. Ross has been an insider in Republican and Democratic administrations, and is no one's cheerleader. He is not uncritical of Israel either, but points out that the U.S.-Israel relationship succeeds, and our relations with its Arab neighbors throve, when we think about each other's security interests, and do not do things, like elevating solving the problem of the Palestinians' inability (because of occupation by Israel and miserable leadership by their leaders) to govern themselves above all else when dealing with the Middle East, that have never gained the U.S., its allies, or even the Palestinians any concrete gains.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 26, 2015 7:33 PM PDT

ZILU (40w 5-Port USB Charging Station) Multi-Port USB Charger Desktop Hub for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy and More (White)
Offered by ZiLuTech
Price: $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They charge things quickly and are great for travel, September 16, 2015
I own 3 of these. They charge things quickly and are great for travel.

Snoozer Console Pet Car Seat Cream Fur, Small, Black
Snoozer Console Pet Car Seat Cream Fur, Small, Black
Price: $36.00
18 used & new from $30.60

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this car seat. Secure for the dog, better view for me, no intrusion on passengers, April 4, 2015
I could not be more thrilled. I have a 10 pd terrier who always wanted a good view and often sat on my console. He would lunge forward when I hit the breaks. With this car seat he is very secure and either happily sat upright watching the view or also settled down and rested his head on the end. It is easy to install and does not effect passenger seating (an issue with all other seats I tried or reviewed)
Because of the lip in the underside back of the seat it tends to sit just slightly behind which means your view is not obstructed as a driver.
I couldn't be more thrilled.

The Complete Annotated Grateful Dead Lyrics
The Complete Annotated Grateful Dead Lyrics
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bartlett's Quotations for Dead Heads and Their Families, February 28, 2015
Nice to look at this when listening to the many versions of the songs in this book that I have in iTunes. Knowing the origins of phrases in the songs, like "buck dancer's choice," "Majordomo Billy Bojangles," "Ramblin' Rose," is nice. I gave copies to my kids to use when they got stuck doing creative writing assignments in school, and they did. If you like the Dead, this is the first book you want to buy.

24 Picees Gold Polished Stainless Steel Executive Set Collar Stays (6.5,5) By Y&g CS3007  Gold
24 Picees Gold Polished Stainless Steel Executive Set Collar Stays (6.5,5) By Y&g CS3007 Gold
Offered by Men's Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 6, 2015
I liked the different sizes. After more than a year they still have their brass finishes.

Stalin: Volume I: Paradoxes of Power, 1878-1928
Stalin: Volume I: Paradoxes of Power, 1878-1928
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars As Good as Caro on Johnson, December 12, 2014
I could not believe how I tore through this book. I drink up Russian history and I can say this is the best narrative of the twists and turns of Social-Democratic Labour Party schisms, the Comintern, Soviet, and all the other congresses— names and dates and details that used to make my eyes glaze over. Kotkin admits he cannot provide a linear narrative of what happened after the October, 1917 revolution, and then turns the hash into a TV dinner that is easy to follow yet shows in luxurious and delicious detail how Stalin evolved into the paranoid manipulator of men and institutions like no one has done before. This book is on a par with Robert Caro's Path To Power, and like Caro's volumes. I cannot wait for the next one.

The Unsubstantial Air: American Fliers in the First World War
The Unsubstantial Air: American Fliers in the First World War
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a great short book about young men learning about themselves and ..., November 18, 2014
Just a great short book about young men learning about themselves and war and new technology. You do not have to be a veteran or a pilot to enjoy the stories about the young men who pioneered in aerial warfare while growing from boys into men.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6