Profile for elbelle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

elbelle RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Dollhouse Big Girls'  Toggle Coat with Faux Fur Hood, Red, 7/8
Dollhouse Big Girls' Toggle Coat with Faux Fur Hood, Red, 7/8

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute trendy coat, mid-weight wool, February 10, 2015
This is a cute coat, and for the price I can't complain. I bought it for next winter, my 6 year old doesn't quite fit into a 7 yet. However, it did fit as expected. The only issue I had was getting the toggles through the loops, they were extremely hard to fit through, and I foresee my daughter not bothering to do that.

iPhone 5C Case, ULAK Hybrid High Impact Shock Absorbing Soft and Hard Combo Case for Apple iPhone 5C Fashion Geometrical Pattern With Screen Protector and Stylus (Competely incomplete / Coral Pink Silicone)
Offered by Pandamimi-The Great ULAK Case Company
Price: $8.49
2 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, and good price, January 20, 2015
Good price, and the product does fit the bill. I've dropped my phone several times and what would of been a shattered screen is just a pop back together as sometimes the shell does come apart.

Revlon Diamond Grip Slant Tip Tweezer
Revlon Diamond Grip Slant Tip Tweezer
Offered by Beauty Savings
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great grippers, January 20, 2015
These are my favorite tweezers for a good price. I bought the first pair over 6 years ago, and lost them recently....so I bought another pair! I have to hide these from my husband, he's always asking about them and they are MINE.

Blank Space
Blank Space
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice......, January 20, 2015
This review is from: Blank Space (MP3 Music)
Can't stop singing it. Taylor has really hit one out of the park with this album, successfully making that crossover into pop...and will not stop running through my head. So much in fact, that my 3 kids know all the words to this song. So if you see us bee-boppin down the street....you know.

The LEGO Movie Videogame - PlayStation 3
The LEGO Movie Videogame - PlayStation 3
Price: Click here to see our price
61 used & new from $13.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything is AWESOME, January 20, 2015
A great, easy game for my 9 year old to play. He enjoys the tie-ins from the movie as well, and the 5 year old daughter even gets in on the action. We pretty much love anything that is LEGO.

DUPLO LEGO Ville 10525 Big Farm
DUPLO LEGO Ville 10525 Big Farm
Price: $48.96
58 used & new from $48.96

5.0 out of 5 stars A great present for a toddler, January 20, 2015
This is the second duplo farm set my kids have had over the years, and they are enjoying it. My daughter received it for her 2nd birthday, and the 5 year old loves it just as much. Quite a few pieces for this price, overall a good purchase.

Jessica Simpson Women's Maxi Boot, Fudgie, 9.5 M US
Jessica Simpson Women's Maxi Boot, Fudgie, 9.5 M US
Offered by 6pm, LLC
Price: $39.99
4 used & new from $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, run a bit big in size!, January 20, 2015
These feel a bit loose around my ankles, I'm not sure if that's due to the fact that this is my first pair of this type of boots, or that they are just a bit bigger than I expected. I typically wear between a 9.5 and a 10, and I decided to go with 9.5----they fit for me, but I'm so grateful that I didn't get the bigger size, my foot would of been floating around in there! So these were a bit bigger than expected size-wise, but it doesn't deter from the cute-factor, and how much I love them.

The stitching is quite well done, the lines of the stitching (I'm a minimal kind of gal with bells and whistles) are clean and not too showy.

Burned: Fever Series Book 7
Burned: Fever Series Book 7
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $11.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 20, 2015
As expected, a great continuation of the adventures of Mac & Co. Well worth staying up late and having a "book hangover" for in the morning. Doesn't disappoint, and left me longing for more!

No spoilers from me---but again loved the different perspectives given so that you get a glimpse in the inner workings of others besides Dani and Mac. Cannot recommend this series enough, by far has been one of my favorites. This book was worth the wait! Although I was sad there wasn't a bit more Mac & Barrons action, I still felt that it tied in nicely with ICED, which in turn created a continuous story line. Iced bothered me because I abruptly lost Mac & Barrons, and was forced to let them just be in the background. This one kept everyone in the front, all being key players to the plot line. I did love the curveballs that Karen threw, and still kept me wanting more.

I was THRILLED to have another book in the series, and by all means---PLEASE read them in order. Makes the book so much more of a tasty treat for your mind.

Frozen Elsa Swimsuit (5/6)
Frozen Elsa Swimsuit (5/6)
Offered by Ella Blu Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather thin fabric., November 10, 2014
This review is from: Frozen Elsa Swimsuit (Apparel)
I was a bit disappointed in the "transparency" of the fabric this was constructed in, but I guess you get what you pay for.

Aquaphor Healing Ointment Dry, Cracked and Irritated Skin Protectant, 14 oz Jar
Aquaphor Healing Ointment Dry, Cracked and Irritated Skin Protectant, 14 oz Jar
Price: $13.59
23 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The possibilities are endless....., November 10, 2014
We ran out....and heaven forbid! Amazon to the rescue, and we're happily using Aquaphor for everything under the sun. Chapped lips, owies (our pediatrician recommended this over neosporin!) and most of all....butt cream for the baby.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7