Profile for elbelle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

elbelle RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
2014 Folk Art Birds Mom's Weekly Planner (18-Month Calendar, Family Calendar, Diary)
by Peter Pauper Press Inc.
Edition: Calendar
10 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It works for me!, October 28, 2013
I'm still figuring out my groove with using this calendar for my entire family, but overall I like it's appearance and stylization. I wish that there was perhaps more room in each month to put billing information, I intend for this planner to become my family "bible" and go-to for all information, but it's hard when there isn't a lot of space for extra information in each month. I like the rubber band that you can wrap around it (aka keep all the lose crap inside)and the back that has the plastic sleeve for cards, etc.

Charcoal Companion CC3092 Jalapeno Corer
Charcoal Companion CC3092 Jalapeno Corer
Offered by River Road
Price: $5.16
8 used & new from $5.16

3.0 out of 5 stars So-so, October 28, 2013
My husband was elated to buy this corer for his obsessive issues with Jalapeno poppers...alas it wasn't quite up to par. It does what you expect (i.e. insert it and twist, it pulls at the membranes/seeds), but after twisting the device within the pepper, it cannot seem to pull the "innards" out in a nice, smooth motion. I suspect that if the blade itself was sharper the process would seem smoother.

Rampage Women's Messier Flat,Camel,9.5 M US
Rampage Women's Messier Flat,Camel,9.5 M US

2.0 out of 5 stars Less than impressed, October 28, 2013
The durability wasn't there. I expected better from the brand name, and after one day of wearing them you could see where the rub marks were. I almost made it an 8 hour day with no pain, but towards the end I had to slip them off. It could be due to sizing, but it seems to happen any time I wear them---first few hours are fine, last few hours aren't.

TYC 660219 Dodge Power Replacement Rear/Right Window Regulator
TYC 660219 Dodge Power Replacement Rear/Right Window Regulator
Offered by Sonic Motor
Price: $46.23
14 used & new from $39.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this!, October 28, 2013
This would be the 4th time that we have had this happen to our Durango windows. We foolishly paid the dealership for the first window to be fixed, (almost $500)---the second time it happened and prevented us from going home on a vacation we went to a local mechanic who salvaged the part---($375) and the 3rd time...yes, just ONE DAY PRIOR to the 4th one breaking was a local store that had the part for $40 more than Amazon. By the time the next window broke at some point during the night, we bought this one. Went in very easily, my husband watched a couple of youtube videos and we couldn't be happier. Our wallet agrees.

3 months in---no problems!

Allegiant (Divergent Series)
Allegiant (Divergent Series)
by Veronica Roth
Price: $13.02
281 used & new from $6.57

2.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Disappointed, October 27, 2013
I work at a library, and have been telling everyone to read this series, it caught my attention and it was almost Harry Potter scale for me to wait for the arrival of the 3rd and final book. What an amazing letdown. I felt that it dragged on and on, where I would expect some type of resolution for what they had discovered their new "now" to be....and then I would look and realize that I was only halfway through the book. The fact that I could repeatedly put it down for snack breaks etc, tells me that it wasn't the caliber that her two previous novels were. I too (like others) found that I would have to flip back to the beginning of the chapter to figure out who was "speaking" at the time. I was unable to distinguish who it was otherwise. I caught on after 3 or 4 chapters that I needed to take a moment to recognize who was the POV for the next chapter. It seems like there were so many opportunities and plot lines that could of been explored and "fleshed" out...but instead we have a book of meandering that ends with me crying like a baby....I felt that the loss of Tris came out of nowhere (for me at least).

And now, I have produced a review that rambles along with the lines of Ms. Roth's recent book. I can't help but wonder if this was a rushed job, products of a popular and in-demand series that just got the Hollywood treatment.

The Truth About Love [Explicit]
The Truth About Love [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE Pink!, March 31, 2013
I have always loved Pink, and this album lives up to my expectations of her music. Easy to sing along with, great vocals and beats. I adore her!

LEGO Green Building Plate (10" x 10")
LEGO Green Building Plate (10" x 10")
Price: $5.99
39 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 7 year old VERY happy., March 31, 2013
I never thought that this would send my kid over the moon, but buying four of these plates has made him extremely happy. We (his Dad & I) offered to mount them on a play table, but he's simply satisfied to push them together and create on his own. We're happy!

Wanted Shoes Women's Galloway Knee-High Boot,Grey,10 M US
Wanted Shoes Women's Galloway Knee-High Boot,Grey,10 M US

3.0 out of 5 stars They're cute...but you get what you pay, March 31, 2013
They are a cute cut, look good on for the most part, just made a bit more cheaply. But again, you get what you pay for. These were a great addition to my selection of shoes, I'm a bit still amazed at the soles of them, they seem to be..."hairy" and get more so as I wear them more frequently.

Levi's Juniors 524 Skinny Jean, Denim Belief, 1/25 M
Levi's Juniors 524 Skinny Jean, Denim Belief, 1/25 M

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a skinny jean, March 31, 2013
I've consistently returned to the Levi's low rise skinny jeans as my preferred jean for working with my ballet flats and riding boots. I like how they fit and they wash up nicely.

Disney Bathtime Ariel Doll
Disney Bathtime Ariel Doll
Offered by THE TOY BOX
Price: $39.95
18 used & new from $18.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Was what daughter wanted., March 31, 2013
This review is from: Disney Bathtime Ariel Doll (Toy)
Although I wasn't super impressed, she was happy with it and it's held up fairly well in the bathtub. The singing is rather annoying, but what toy that makes noise isn't? She enjoys it in the tub though, although at times it seems like a large toy to be having in the bath.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4