Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Brenda > Reviews

Browse

Brenda's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brenda RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Armarkat A7202 72-Inch Cat Tree, Beige
Armarkat A7202 72-Inch Cat Tree, Beige
Price: $102.39
24 used & new from $83.71

5.0 out of 5 stars This was really easy to assemble, May 1, 2016
This was really easy to assemble, everything was included, and packaged well. I ordered it as a Christmas present for my cast and they LOVE this and play/sleep on it all the time. The fabric used is really soft, not cheap carpet. For the price, it was SUCH great bargain, especially when compared to the simpler, cheaper cat trees available at petsmart.

Gramercy Park 510 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Hemstitch Sateen Twin Sheet Set, Amethyst
Price: $87.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality sheets, March 29, 2012
Very happy with how quickly it arrived, I really like the color. I highly recommend the higher thread count,these are very comfortable sheets.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Red glitter shoes, December 20, 2011
Shoes shipped quickly and arrived on time for my Halloween costume. The picture showed as purple, but the description was correct. They were more comfortable than I expected, and I got a lot of compliments on them. Well made shoe, I would purchase from this seller again.

Lindt Assorted Pralines Holiday Chocolate Sampler Box 15.7 Ounces
Lindt Assorted Pralines Holiday Chocolate Sampler Box 15.7 Ounces

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing chocolate, April 28, 2011
These chocolates make it very difficult to exercise self control. You can't go wrong with anything Lindt, and these live up to what you would expect- incredibly smooth, sweet, and flavorful.

Timex Women's T5K460 1440 Sports Blue Resin Digital Watch
Timex Women's T5K460 1440 Sports Blue Resin Digital Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Sportswatch, April 28, 2011
This watch came exactly as described and was just what I was looking for. The instructions make it easy to program all the settings. I like the blue illumination for when it is dark, the two time settings, date display(although it doesnt show the month), and second timer. Also, the band is great since it is not cloth and won't absorb odors. Great color too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 25, 2012 11:53 AM PDT

iDesign Digital Video Glasses
iDesign Digital Video Glasses

2.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, February 2, 2011
These other two reviews seem fake to me. The digital screen did not seem much bigger than if I were to look at my iPod itself. The only real benefit is that it blocks out the light when you wear the glasses. The headphones were bad quality and I had to max the volume in order to hear the audio at what I would consider normal volume. (I have no hearing problems) Since the screen only amplifies the iPod screen, it is very pixelated and degrades the quality; occasionally there are black streaks in the screen which contributes to the degraded video. Plus if you don't have the glasses angled just right, you feel like your eyes are being strained.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 11, 2012 3:30 PM PDT

Luichiny Women's You Got It Knee-High Boot,Black,9 M US
Luichiny Women's You Got It Knee-High Boot,Black,9 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, January 29, 2011
The look of these boots is incredibly sexy and I like the velvety material they are made of. They fit perfectly (not too snug, you can wear socks and it won't be too tight). The only thing to watch out for is if you have calves that are larger than most you might not be able to zip them up. Great boots, they look and feel amazing.

The Primal Blueprint: Reprogram your genes for effortless weight loss, vibrant health, and boundless energy (Primal Blueprint Series)
by Mark Sisson
Price: $21.02
243 used & new from $0.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Going Primal, December 31, 2010
This is a simply must read book for everyone. It helps that this man is actually educated and honest about what he is writing about. This is another one of those books that contain truths and wisdom that are just so refreshing. I have previously read 'Fast Food Nation', 'The Omnivore's Dilemma', etc., which Mark also refers to in 'Primal Blueprint.' They are all must reads that build off eachother to give people a clear picture of food and nutrition. America, and now the world thanks to globalization, are headed in the WRONG direction in terms of food. Too many corporations in the name of profit clearly deceive human beings with zero regard to their health and well-being. It was only a couple of years ago when I started to really look for truth that I found out how bad it was. Just turn on the news, and you can clearly see how fat, unhealthy, and sedentary people are becoming. The causes are obvious. The solutions are even more so.

Steve Madden Women's Carlsen Ankle Boot,Taupe Suede,9 US
Steve Madden Women's Carlsen Ankle Boot,Taupe Suede,9 US

4.0 out of 5 stars Taupe carlsen boot, December 29, 2010
This boot fits comfortably, is true to size, and the leather and wooden heel are solid/good quality. The only compaint I have is that it is a little darker than what the pictures displays.

Olympus SP-320 7.1MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom
Olympus SP-320 7.1MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom
2 used & new from $20.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible camera., November 26, 2010
I bought this camera about 4 years ago and I really wish I had purchased something else. Sure the megapixels are high, and the photo quality is great, but I am beyond frustrated with the battery life and slow picture taking speed. To reemphasize what other people have said, the speed in which this thing eats batteries makes me want to pull my hair out. Complete garbage. They die so fast, which is costly and inconvenient to the point where I rarely want to use it. I let my mom use the camera to take pictures for a family occasion and 25% turned out like smudges or pictures of people's feet/the ground because of the amount of time it actually took for the picture to take. You think that after it has flashed the photo had been taken but it hadn't. There are a lot of other features on here but I hardly use them. Another annoying feature was that the knob to switch modes changes easily, and I had accidentally taken pictures in a mode I didn't intend to, which wouldn't upload to my computer because they had been saved in a really obscure format that my computer couldn't read. Do yourselves a favor and stay as far from this piece of junk as you can.

Page: 1 | 2