Profile for W. Torgersen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 91

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

W. Torgersen RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
The Cruel Sea
The Cruel Sea
Price: $7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting story, June 21, 2014
This review is from: The Cruel Sea (Kindle Edition)
This book, more than others I have read about this time in history, provides a very real picture of the men and the times. Also gives an interesting insight into the men who served and about their private lives. It is a story I will remember.

Clarks Men's Vincent Fisherman Sandal,Brown,11 M US
Clarks Men's Vincent Fisherman Sandal,Brown,11 M US
Price: $79.98
6 used & new from $79.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sandal.., June 19, 2014
Excellent sandal. Loved the workmanship and style. But sadly I returned it as I need an 11 1/2. The 11 size was too small. I hoped it would fit... This is not a complaint about this sandal..

Twelve Years a Slave
Twelve Years a Slave
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing story, June 13, 2014
While we all have some knowledge of the slave years and their lives, this story really tells so clearly about their lives. Well worth reading.

Weber 47510001 Spirit E310 Natural Gas Grill, Black
Weber 47510001 Spirit E310 Natural Gas Grill, Black
Price: $519.00
5 used & new from $519.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this grill., May 14, 2014
We have had Weber grills for many years but this grill is by far the best.. The heat distribution is very even over the surface of the grill. Easy to assemble. Good instructions. Ours is the Natural Gas version. It will heat to over 500 degrees with the three valves full open. Very easy to set and control it at 300 degrees when we want it. The cast iron cooking surface works well for searing the meat. Highly recommend this grill. Bought it on Amazon. Came quickly and without any shipping damage.

Patio Armor SF40267 55-Inch Premium Small Grill Cover, Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by PlumStruck
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cover., May 14, 2014
After reviewing the many covers available, we chose this cover. We have a new Weber E-310 grill and it is perfect fit. The material is sturdy and yet still flexible. The handles are very useful. Never had handle before and they are excellent. The Velcro closures at the bottom on each side snug the cover nicely to the Weber bottom.

I saw some reviews which said the cover faded, but can comment as it too new, but I doubt it will fad. Especially as our location receives sun for only part of the day. I strongly recommend this cover.

New Balance Men's MX623 Cross-Training Shoe,White/Navy,11.5 2E US
New Balance Men's MX623 Cross-Training Shoe,White/Navy,11.5 2E US
Price: $44.99
3 used & new from $39.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Toe box area too small, April 27, 2014
I have had this model shoe in the past and loved it. But they have changed to toe box area and it was not comfortable, so I returned it. Otherwise it was well made and looked good.

Bear Motion For Apple iPad Air - Premium Slim Folio Case with Hand Strap & Stand for Apple iPad Air (Wake or put your device to sleep by opening or closing the case) (iPad Air, Black)
Offered by Pro Ebiz
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $3.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover., April 17, 2014
I am really impressed with this cover. It is well made and works properly. The on/off auto feature works as described. I can't believe it is so reasonable. The hand strap is what I was looking for. It is well placed and makes it easy to hold the iPad Air with one hand. Also the way it is designed to stand at two angles works well. It is easy to unsnap the two corners holding clips and it stands in a very stable position. I ordered the black cover. It has a nice feel.. The stitching is well done. It is also very light and smaller than some of the iPad covers I have seen others using. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED...

Vicks Decongestant Inhaler-single Tube-0.007 Oz.
Vicks Decongestant Inhaler-single Tube-0.007 Oz.
Offered by Partsfinder
Price: $1.99
6 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, April 1, 2014
I have used these for years, but they are becoming very hard to find in our local drug stores. Buying them online from this source was easy and reasonable. They are exactly the same product which I have been using for years.

AquaChek White -Salt Test Strips - QTY:10
AquaChek White -Salt Test Strips - QTY:10
Offered by Pool Supplies
Price: $8.95
6 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent salt tester., March 10, 2014
I have used this salt tester for over two years. Easy to use and accurate. I also have my water tested at the Leslie's Pool store and their readings always agree with my tester results. Excellent price and quick service

Taylor Hardness Reagent 2 oz R-0012-C
Taylor Hardness Reagent 2 oz R-0012-C
Offered by Amato Industries, Inc.
Price: $3.15
7 used & new from $3.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal.., March 10, 2014
This is exactly what I needed as the test this is used for requires many drops per test. Excellent price and quick service.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10