Profile for CCP > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CCP RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
K&N 63-9030 AirCharger Performance Air Intake System
K&N 63-9030 AirCharger Performance Air Intake System
Price: $314.99
48 used & new from $313.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but could be better, September 1, 2014
Was delivered in time and installed well. I installed this on a 2007 fj cruiser and install was simple and straightforward. I don't have a dyno to check actual horsepower gain but throttle response feels much better. Louder than I would like but does sound good.

I gave it a 4 star rating as I feel it could have better bracing to better support tube and filter. I feel I will need in the near future to beef up this area and feel it will eventually rub a hole or come loose at sometime if I don't. However I do like it and feel it is a decent price for the product t. I have owned a K&N filter system on every vehicle I have owned for the past 15 years and will continue to do so.

Reading glasses 2.0 with ANS Z87 Polycarbonate Yellow Lens with Microfiber Cleaning Case
Offered by bikershades
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Wear every day, September 1, 2014
I have had these 4 or 5 months so far and wear them everyday. Ordering another 2 pair very soon for spares.

I purchased these to wear driving to work in the dark hoping they would help me see better. They definitely help with low light to dark driving. I found out when the sun breaks they do not create glare or to much brightness. I find myself wearing these constantly when not at work.

Great glasses to brighten the world around you in a good way plus can read gauges to menus without having to change glasses. Only reason I gave them a 4 star rating is because of a slight smug on the lense that rubbed in much more easily than I feel it should have. However the price and clarity of these are well worth it and like I said I will be ordering more of these and from this seller..

CalTrend Front Row Bucket Custom Fit Seat Cover for Select Toyota FJ Cruiser Models - NeoSupreme (Light Grey Insert and Black Trim)
Price: $143.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, September 1, 2014
Amazon showed del2would be 5 to 7 days and it came in 4. It was packaged well and everything the description said.

I put this in a 2007 fj cruiser and they fit my seats perfectly. Install was simple probably only 10 min each side. My arm rest and head rest fit very well also. I feel it is a very well made product that hopefully last long time.

Munch better quality than any of the fit all type I have seen from auto stores. Good price good quality with fast shipping. Ordering a set for my wife next time..

SanDisk Ultra 32GB MicroSDHC Class 10 UHS Memory Card Speed Up To 30MB/s With Adapter, Frustration-Free Packaging - SDSDQU-032G-AFFP-A [Old Version]

3.0 out of 5 stars 6 months crashed, August 25, 2014
I purchased this approximately 1 year ago originally for an Atrix2 phone and worked well for 6 months. I then wiped it out and reformatted in a Samsung note 2 and it worked well for 3 months.

One day it decided to lose info from pictures and documents randomly in no certain order. I replaced it with a Samsung branded one and no problems so far. I reformatted it and use it for a camera from time to time but still do not trust it 100%. To be fair I do not know if somehow the phone corrupted it or the drive it's self. If the new card does the same after time I will change my star rating and blame the phone. If the new card works for a year I will stay with the drive failed on its owne.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 26, 2014 2:12 PM PDT

BOSTITCH 43-709 Torpedo Level
BOSTITCH 43-709 Torpedo Level
Price: $21.99
11 used & new from $16.34

3.0 out of 5 stars Angle bubble to easy to move, August 25, 2014
This was delivered in a timely manner and packaged well. The unit is well built and solid except for the angle finder bubble. I found it to easily to bump and move as well as after only a few months the numbers are starting to fade/rub off.

I really wish it had more positive stops or clicks when setting angles and why I only gave it 3 stars.

Centering Head Tools - magnetic small centeringhead w/vial
Centering Head Tools - magnetic small centeringhead w/vial
Offered by The GangBox
Price: $61.00
10 used & new from $51.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid tool, August 25, 2014
I have owned several brand centering tools and find these with the magnets to work best. As stated before this is for the small tool only and is the most used up to 8" pipe.

Seller delivered on time with a good product would buy from seller again if the need arises.

Chill-Its 6710FR Evaporative FR Cooling Triangle Hat, Lime
Chill-Its 6710FR Evaporative FR Cooling Triangle Hat, Lime
Price: $15.10
2 used & new from $11.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool fit, August 25, 2014
I ordered 6 of these 3 Yellow and 3 blue. I work out in the heat all day and needed something to help keep my head cool and keep the sweat out of my eyes.

These work well for both applications. Plus they fit well covering my head with material left for a good tie in the back. I have a fairly large noggin.

Will buy more as needed from this seller..

New Original Vizio XRV13D Qwerty keyboard internet TV remote for M3D650SV M3D550SL M3D470KD M3D550KD; E3D320VX E3D420VX E3D470VX TV---30 days Warranty!!
Offered by Parts-Outlet
Price: $13.05
6 used & new from $13.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, August 24, 2014
My Vizio TV did not come with a keyboard on back and wanted one. I purchased this hoping it would work for my TV. I installed batteries and it instantly worked for my TV. My only complaint and why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is it has no back light of any kind as most if not all Vizio remotes are. I really wish they would incorporate a back light or glow in the dark keys.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Replacement Battery (3100 mAh) for AT&T, Sprint & T-Mobile Models
Offered by 718 Sold It
Price: $10.75
14 used & new from $7.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Good battery, August 24, 2014
Great battery for the price. It last just as well as my factory battery that came with the note 2.I have 4 of these batteries and 2 stand alone samsung brand chargers. I have one charger at home and one at work. Can't stand cables and find it much easier to just pop in a fresh battery.

I move around a lot on job sites and use my phone a lot for pdf's auto cad apps and E-mail constantly so I use a lot of battery. These batteries have the same writings and numbers as my factory battery and assume they are just that, factory oem batteries. Want hesitate buying more from seller if the need arises.

Auto Ventshade 192735 In-Channel Ventvisor Window Deflector - 2 Piece
Auto Ventshade 192735 In-Channel Ventvisor Window Deflector - 2 Piece
Price: $39.99
51 used & new from $32.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, August 24, 2014
Received these individually well packaged. Very easy installation and after a month and a half still very pleased.

Installed on a 2007 fj cruiser and fit perfectly and very low noise. Now when it's hot out and a chance of rain I can still leave my windows cracked about 2 inches to let air move around in the cab while in a parking lot. While driving I can do the same without the insane wind noise the fj normally makes without these.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3