Profile for W. Sydnor > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

W. Sydnor RSS Feed (San Luis Obispo, California USA)

Page: 1 | 2
The Complete Low-Carb Cookbook (Best of the Best Presents)
The Complete Low-Carb Cookbook (Best of the Best Presents)
by George Stella
Edition: Perfect Paperback
Price: $17.96
59 used & new from $16.60

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a GREAT cookbook for those who want a Low Carbohydrate meal, January 2, 2015
This is a GREAT cookbook for those who want a Low Carbohydrate meal. We've enjoyed each recipe that we've made from this book. Really love the exquisite photographs as well.

Source Naturals Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol, 375mg, 120 Tablets
Source Naturals Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol, 375mg, 120 Tablets
Price: $11.97
30 used & new from $11.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 2, 2015
I've been using this product for years and find it most helpful.

The Spirit of Place 2015 Wall Calendar
The Spirit of Place 2015 Wall Calendar
Offered by GrandmasGiftware
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful calendar, January 2, 2015
Beautiful calendar; reasonable price. I would reorder. I enjoy its simplicity - I don't need quotations from famous people to ponder each day.

Gold Toe Men's Cotton Crew Athletic Sock, White, 6-Pack Sock Size 10-13
Gold Toe Men's Cotton Crew Athletic Sock, White, 6-Pack Sock Size 10-13
Price: $20.00
7 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars These Socks as Just Perfect, January 2, 2015
For me these are really great socks: (1) perfect fit - I wear 12-D shoes; (2) I like a simple white sock with no brand marks; (3) they are easy to put on and take off; (4) my feet don't sweat using them. The material does not pill or snag (so far!) So I am very pleased and plan to reorder when the need arises.

Soffe Men's Classic 100% Cotton Pocket Short, Navy, Large
Soffe Men's Classic 100% Cotton Pocket Short, Navy, Large
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Large = 36-inch waist max, November 25, 2014
I really like these workout shorts. They have an elastic waistband, pockets, and drawstring. They are very well made and are comfortable to wear. I didn't think the legs were too long. Crotch was fine.

But if you are wondering about fit, I suggest that size LARGE is for those with a 36-inch waist.
If your waist is larger than 36 inches, get the next size up.

Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser
Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser
Offered by OTCRX4U
Price: $59.99
49 used & new from $51.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Great water flosser, May 26, 2014
My dentist recommended this and I bought it right away. You can brush carefully for 5 minutes and your mouth will feel all nice and clean. Then just let the flosser go to work and I can almost promise you that more food particles will appear. Healthy gums are vital for healthy teeth. The flosser is not a gimmick. Buy one and use it 2-3 times a day. You will be glad you did.

Van Heusen Men's Pinpoint Solid, Blue, 16.5 34-35
Van Heusen Men's Pinpoint Solid, Blue, 16.5 34-35
Price: $22.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt!, May 26, 2014
Somehow this light blue shirt is very appealing and looks well on me. Fortunately, Van Heusen has been making the same shirt for years and years so I really knew what I was getting ahead of time.

Reordering it online save me an hour of driving and shopping. Price was competitve with the local store. Thanks, Amazon and Van Heusen.

Lasko 1843 Remote Control Cyclone Pedestal Fan, 18-Inch, Black
Lasko 1843 Remote Control Cyclone Pedestal Fan, 18-Inch, Black
Price: Click here to see our price
2 used & new from $40.49

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! What a great fan, May 26, 2014
I had to replace a similar but smaller Lasko fan we had used almost daily for four years. I think it just wore out. This is a bigger fan, and it REALLY moves the air even when it is on low. We are very pleased with the remote, too. All in all, no complaints whatever. Came quickly and "some assembly required" is not all that much. I would order another.

Source Naturals Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol, 375mg, 120 Tablets (Pack of 2)
Source Naturals Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol, 375mg, 120 Tablets (Pack of 2)
Offered by Product Galaxy
Price: $35.02
3 used & new from $30.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, May 26, 2014
I've been taking this product for about 15 years and it works. The price is especially competitive with local stores and offers twice as much. You really can't beat it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This works perfectly since it's an original charager, May 26, 2014
There of knock-offs out there, and I should know because I bought one. The wires pulled out of the plug in about 11 months. When this unit arrived, I noticed right away that the wires were heavier and it was a quality unit. And the most important thing, it fit the netbook and does the job. Black tip is the correct tip.

Page: 1 | 2