Profile for D. Sprouse > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Sprouse RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Carhartt Men's  Workwear Pocket Short Sleeve Henley Midweight Jersey Original Fit,Heather Gray,X-Large
Carhartt Men's Workwear Pocket Short Sleeve Henley Midweight Jersey Original Fit,Heather Gray,X-Large
Price: $16.99
7 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 24, 2014
Great shirt as all Carhartt products are.

Flybarless Main Shaft (2): B500 X
Flybarless Main Shaft (2): B500 X
Offered by Best Service Stores
Price: $14.98
7 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 24, 2014
Great price and fast service. Very happy with my purchase.

All Glass Aquarium AAG29020 Versa Top, 20-Inch
All Glass Aquarium AAG29020 Versa Top, 20-Inch
Price: $19.17
9 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Pease of mind!, November 4, 2013
Ordered this hood for my new 10 gal aquarium and it fits like a glove. No more worry about light falling into the tank electrocuted me or the fish.

Marina S20 Power Filter
Marina S20 Power Filter
Price: $18.99
4 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A tight fit, June 25, 2013
This review is from: Marina S20 Power Filter (Misc.)
This filter is great for a small aquarium such as a 10 gal.. I first purchased this filter because the one that comes with a 10 gal starter kit is just not enough to keep the tank clean. I first purchased a standard hanging filter to replace the original but it would not fit beneath the shelf that is above my tank. I saw this on Amazon and ordered it. The filter arrived but was cracked. Amazon had the delivery agent pick up the broken one and I had a replacement in 2 days. This one I installed in about 15 minutes and am very happy at how well it is filtering my small tank. I like the way the filter packs are located side by side. This makes it easy to open the top lift out one filter and replace it. In a couple of weeks you can then replace the next filter and so on. No need to change out all at once.

I Recommend this to anyone with a 10-15max tank

Puro-Kleen Kleen-Guard Pond & Aquarium Filter Media, 16" x 72", Pack of 2 (12 Feet Total)
Offered by Filter-Guru
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Every Bit Counts, June 25, 2013
I really like this product. Being that it is in bulk form I can use it in all my different filters from sealed pressure filters to hanging filters on my smaller aquariums. All I do is remove the old filter and cut a new one to match and cut a slot for the filter hoses if needed and I am done. I now save money on the high cost of custom name brand filter pads at my local pet supply store,
One other nice thing is this filter is like having two in one the white can be placed nearest the inflow to catch the larger particles and the blue will then filter out the finer particles that would normally get back into the tank. Great Product. Recommend to anyone that has a large format filter or many smaller ones.

Laguna Pressure-Flo 1400 UVC Filter
Laguna Pressure-Flo 1400 UVC Filter
3 used & new from $339.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Algae, What Algae?, June 25, 2013
I have been using this filter now for only a few weeks and let me say I am totally sold on it. My Koi Pond was so green the poor fish were having to pull themselves through the muck no kidding. I even lose a few before the filter arrived. But within 48 hrs of installing this filter along with the Laguna Max-Flo 600 waterfall & Filter Pump the water was only yellow looking. Now remember for the first 24 hrs you can not use the UV light to kill the Algae so this has been only 24 hrs of full operation. within 72 hrs the pond was so clear that the fish were almost raming the sides due to the struggle they were having before trying to swim. I think the water may be cleaner than that in some drinking water. I recommend this filter to anyone that has a small Koi Pond say up to 1000 gal. if larger it will still work just get a larger pump if over 200 gals of water because you want to have a substantial turnover of filtered water.

Laguna Max-Flo 600 Waterfall & Filter Pump
Laguna Max-Flo 600 Waterfall & Filter Pump
Offered by Webb's Water Gardens
Price: $89.99
8 used & new from $81.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Let the good times flow., June 25, 2013
This is the best pump that I have bought for my small Koi Pond. I am using it with the Laguna Pressure-Flo 1400 UVC Filter and my pond has never been more clear. The return is connected to a waterfall and there is plenty flow of water to aerate the water. My guess is I am getting around 400 gph with the 2.5 ft. rise from pump to filter connections. Keep in mind that the higher you need to run the hoses the less the volume of water pumped due to back pressure. I am also using 1" ID hose.

Serene Innovations UA-45 Universal Phone Amplifier
Serene Innovations UA-45 Universal Phone Amplifier
Offered by Quantum Wireless
Price: $37.95
6 used & new from $37.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Now we can Talk, June 25, 2013
Before buying this device it was almost imposible to talk to my mother-in-law. I know why would I want to talk to a mother-in-law right., Really it was next to being impossible but now that we have ordered this amplifier and connected it to her phone it is so much easier to have a normal conversation. Yes, some things need repeating but not every single word as before. It was worth every cent we paid. The only reason for giving it 4 stars is, in order for it to be loud enough for her to hear the amplifier makes a static like noise that she can sometimes hear and it disrupts her ability to understand as clearly. This is not always the case as she sometimes seems to hear a bit better and then does not need to turn the volume knob over the half way point where the disturbance seems to start. Great product highly recommend for anyone having difficulty hearing over the phone.

APC BE550G Back-UPS 550VA 8-outlet Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
APC BE550G Back-UPS 550VA 8-outlet Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
Price: Click here to see our price
159 used & new from $35.70

1.0 out of 5 stars What power failure, May 12, 2013
This is the second APC UPS that I have owned and love them both. I have My computer, Monitor and external HD plugged into the UPS/Surge protected side and my Printer and speakers connected to the Surge Protected side only. This allows me time to close out and shut down my computer HD and monitor before I am out of back-up power.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 13, 2013 7:53 AM PDT

Avery Easy Peel Return Address Labels for Inkjet Printers, 0.5 x 1.75 Inches, White, Pack of 2000  (8167)
Avery Easy Peel Return Address Labels for Inkjet Printers, 0.5 x 1.75 Inches, White, Pack of 2000 (8167)
Price: $6.99
47 used & new from $4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars On time with the returns, May 12, 2013
I love using these labels. The are the perfect size for making return labels as well as being easy to remove form the sheet when needed. There are enough labels in one package to last just about anyone quite a while.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 27, 2013 2:41 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2