Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Brenda > Reviews

Browse

Brenda's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1146

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brenda RSS Feed (TX, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Goldwheat HD 720P WiFi Wireless IP Security Surveillance Camera with Pan & Tilt Two-Way Audio and Night Vision
Offered by Goldwheat
2 used & new from $64.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, high-quality IP Camera - Infant Monitor, Watch and Interact with Pets, Security Camera, June 25, 2016
The Goldenwheat WiFi Wireless IP Camera is a beautiful IP Cam with a modern elegant design, finished in all high gloss white with black accents.

Basic setup was super easy. Instructions are provided that are written well enough so that I had the Camera online within just a few minutes of taking it out of the box. I did struggle with it a little bit beyond that, though, and would have benefited from more detailed instructions on how to use all the different functions of the camera and the different features of the software.

The Goldwheat HD 720P WiFi Wireless IP Security Camera could not have arrived more securely or beautifully packaged. Think Apple as far as packaging goes with the really high-quality white box that opens like a gift box and custom fitting foam surrounding the camera inside the box.

The video this IP Camera delivers to your cell phone or records is very good. Clear, vivid, true color, just excellent video quality. You can hear the audio from the area you are video monitoring, and the IP Camera has speakers, so you can speak into the area you are video monitoring. Awesome!! Other very cool features the camera has are the Night Vision and Motion Detection.

After downloading the Netcam360 software to your phone and connecting to the IP Camera, you can monitor live activity from your cell phone no matter where you are. Not only can you view what the camera is viewing, but you can actually remote control the camera lens', moving it all around 360 degrees and all the way up and down.

I think a few of these cameras strategically located would provide a very nice video security system at a fantastic price. This IP Camera would be perfect for infant monitoring giving you both sound and video. This would be really helpful for those caring for the elderly or disabled. The two-way communication they allow would come in SO handy.

We have lots of dogs and we have someone take care of them for us when we are away from home. We think it will be awesome to keep this set up so that we can see what they are doing and even talk to them anytime we want to.

I'm very excited about learning everything it will do. I have installed the App on my iPhone and it works great.

Sample provided for an unbiased and completely honest review. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to review such a high quality, awesome product!! I really appreciate it :). Photos to follow.

Kemier® Tumbler Mushroom Design 7 Color Changing Atmosphere Night Lights,Touch Sensor Dimmable LED Night Lamp for Indoor Outdoor Bedroom Bathroom Baby Room
Offered by IDEALS LIFE
Price: $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The cutest night light! Shaped like a mushroom. Soft and squeaszble. Dimming feature and beautiful 7 color rotation display, June 24, 2016
This is the most adorable, cuddly, calming night light ever!! There is something about this Kemier® Tumbler Mushroom Touch Sensor Night Light that is so soothing and so touchable. I wish every child could have one. They are wonderful night lights for adults, too.

Like the name indicates, this Night Light has soft, rounded edges so that it "tumbles". The base on mine is a very pretty soft yellow. It also comes in soft blue or pink, all happy Spring time colors.

The bottom of the base comes off easily when you twist it to the left. After removing the bottom of the base, you can see where to put the 3 AA batteries. There is also an ON/OFF switch. With the base cover back on, the ON/OFF switch and battery compartment are hidden away.

There is also a Micro-USB charging port on the side of the yellow base just below the Mushroom top. It does not get covered by the bottom panel, but it is a tiny port, barely noticeable on the lamp.

The Mushroom top on the lamp is silky soft, flexible, frosted white silicone. The beautiful, multi-colored light it casts is soft and soothing. The lamp is very easy to operate. One touch gives a warm white glow. The second touch gives a brighter warm white glow. The third touch gives you the 7 color light rotation, each color glowing beautifully then fading into the next color. A fourth touch turns the Mushroom Lamp off.

I think a child would love to carry this wonderful, soft lamp around with them at night. They could keep it beside the bed, even in the bed :), take it with them to the bathroom. I think adults will appreciate this night light as well. It gives off such a soothing light and can be easily placed where ever it's needed.

This unique, 'adorable Touch Sensor Mushroom Lamp would be a wonderful gift. It is very reasonably priced and arrives nicely boxed so that it could be easily gift wrapped.

I very highly recommend the Kemier® Tumbler Mushroom LED Night Light.

URPOWER 200ml 7 Color Changing Essential Oil Diffuser
URPOWER 200ml 7 Color Changing Essential Oil Diffuser
Offered by COCO-VISION
Price: $56.99

5.0 out of 5 stars High-quality Essential Oil Diffuser. Generous misting. Elegant low-profile design. Great price., June 24, 2016
I am so happy with the URPOWER 200ml Essential Oil Diffuser. This isn't my first diffuser from URPOWER so I'm not surprised by the high-quality and outstanding performance of this diffuser.

URPOWER carries diffusers that are designed well and made from very high-quality materials so that the diffusers can really be relied on. I have other diffusers that I wanted to love but they don't operate as simply or produce as much mist and scent as my URPOWER Essential Oil Diffusers. They are just wimpy compared to my URPOWER Diffusers :).

This Essential Oil Diffuser has a 200ml capacity water tank. In the box, you receive the Diffuser, the AC Adapter, and a User Manual that is well written and easy to understand. The AC Adapter is in the water tank protected by bubble wrap when it arrives (in case you are having trouble finding it).

There is a line on the inside of the water tank that shows the maximum fill level. Using this diffuser is super simple, but I still recommend reading the User Manual because it helps you know how to care for the diffuser properly. I have a feeling that with proper (even halfway proper) care these are going to last a very long time.

This diffuser has an elegant low profile design that I love so much!! It is so beautiful and still holds enough water (200ml) to stay on for many, many hours. It also has the misting ability of a larger capacity diffuser in my opinion.

There are 2 buttons on the base that you use to operate the unit, "Light" and "Mist". Above the buttons, 'you'll see the text: 1H, 3H, 6H, and ON. If you push the Mist button once a beep and light above the 1H text will show the mist to be set for 1 hour of operation. Push Mist twice for 3H, 3 times for 6H, or 4 times for ON. ON will cause the diffuser to operate until the water runs out.

Pressing the Light button turns on the colorful LED lights. I always leave the lights rotating through all the colors, so I'm not too experienced with making changes to the light settings. I know if you continue to press the light button you will move through the different colors and you can stop on a color that you like and it will stay on just that one color. You can also make the light stronger and weaker, but I'm not sure how to do that. If I click through all the colors available the light will go off. Clicking again will start the process again. I am always careful to press the light button just once :).

This is a beautiful Essential Oil Diffuser that works great and I highly recommend it.

Comment Comment | Permalink

KEDSUM 9W LED Lamp-3 Kinds of Preset Time Controls 30s, 60s, 90s with Auto Shutoff-Nail Dryer for Curing LED Gel & Gelish Nail Polish
Offered by KEDSUM
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LED Gel Nail Curing Lamp that does a great job at an excellent price., June 24, 2016
I am always so impressed with the products I receive from this seller - KEDSUM. I was very excited to see this LED Gel Nail Lamp available from them.

The price on this lamp is fantastic. An LED Gel Lamp at this price from any other seller would cause me to be very skeptical about the quality of the lamp. With this product, KEDSUM seems to have cut through all the hype to provide a high-quality product that does everything we need an LED Gel Lamp to do, at a price we can really afford.

This is a very well designed 9 watt LED lamp. There are 3 LED lights, each one recessed in a multi-faceted reflective area. The top and all 3 sides are also covered in reflective material.

This lamp works so well. I believe the unique reflective areas around each bulb, along with the fully reflective interior, increases the curing power of this LED Lamp. I used the 90s timer to cure each coat of my polish. The polish was always fully cured, and I probably could have done it in only 60s but I always tend to go with a higher time than is necessary.

On the floor of the lamp, toward the back, there is a guideline you can feel. You can use that line to keep from touching your nails to the back of the lamp. I also use the ends of the line to know how far to the left and right I can spread my fingers without touching the sides.

On the bottom, there are rubber stoppers on all four corners to keep the lamp stationary while using it.

The exterior of the lamp has a clean, attractive matte white finish with a silver KEDSUM logo and gray indicator text (30s, 60s, 90s). The size is great. It is a full size LED Gel Nail Lamp that I feel very comfortable using - not miniature so that I feel like I have to move my fingers around to catch the light. It is still compact in size, though, with no wasted space.

This might accommodate all 4 fingers and the thumb, but I think you would have to be really careful. That does not bother me at all, though, because I never do thumbs at the same time anyway. I have a lamp that will do that comfortably and it is too large for me.

I made a habit from the beginning of always doing 4 fingers, 2 thumbs, 4 fingers. I think the thumbnails' cure more reliably that way. This does fit all five toes comfortably :).

I love this KEDSUM LED Gel Nail Drying Lamp and highly recommend it.

Comment Comment | Permalink

BEBONCOOL Wireless Bluetooth Game Controller Gamepad Joypad Joystick with Clip for Android Phone Samsung Gear VR, S6, S6 Edge, S7, S7 Edge, Note 5, Nexus, LG/Tablet/Emulators (Red and Black)
Offered by BEBONCOOL
Price: $40.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool gamepad that holds your Android phone securely in the perfect position for game play., June 20, 2016
This is an awesome game controller. I love the way it will actually hold a cell phone in the perfect position for viewing, making gameplay on the smart phone comfortable and immersive.

The controller has a simple and classic shape that feels good to me while holding it. I used the controller with my husband's Android phone, my Android TV Box, and my Android Tablet. The Bluetooth connected quickly and easily with all devices. I had no trouble maintaining a perfect connection, even when moving some distance away from my source devices.

When using it with a device other than a cell phone you can just close the middle portion that holds the phone. It is made from materials that are obviously high quality and durable, and well-designed with the gamer in mind. The control settings and charging port are under that middle portion that closes on the very bottom/center of the controller.

This arrives beautifully packaged in a bright orange box with black accents. Inside the box, very professionally packed, you find the game controller, charging cable, excellent Specifications and Quick Start Guide, and a nice silver drawstring bag that can be used later to store your new gamepad. I would be proud to give the Beboncool Wireless Bluetooth Game Controller as a gift.

I received this product in a special promotion for my honest and unbiased review. Photos to follow.'
Comment Comment | Permalink

LONRIC Rechargeable Flexible Folding Wireless Silicone Bluetooth Keyboard with Virtual Numeric Keypad Waterproof for Windows Android IOS PC Tablets Smartphones - Black
Offered by LONRIC
Price: $23.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Wireless, rechargeable! Foldable and waterproof. Awesome!, June 19, 2016
Wow, not long ago, I ordered a wired silicone keyboard and was really impressed with it. This "wireless" rechargeable silicone keyboard has the one thing that one didn't - it is wireless!!

This LONRIC Rechargeable Folding Keyboard can roll up so that it is tiny. When you unroll the keyboard and lay it flat the keyboard measures about 4 1/2" X 11 3/4" and it is super thin. I really like the size of the keyboard for use with the phone, tablet, and TV applications. This is extremely portable, very easy to stash away in a purse or even pocket for use with multiple devices on the go. This will be awesome to travel with.

Even though it has a smaller footprint, the keys feel nicely sized and spaced so that it is easy to type on.

The LONRIC Foldable Silicone Keyboard is wireless and connects to your PC, laptop, and other devices through Bluethooth 3.0 (compatible' with both 2.0 and 4.0). You can be up to 10 meters away from the source without losing connection. I have connected with no issues to my TV entertainment box, to my cell phone, and to my tablet PC.

The Silicone Keyboard is waterproof and dustproof!! I love that about this keyboard! If you spill something on the keyboard it's no big deal :). If it's something yucky and sticky, no problem, because this keyboard can just be washed.

The price on this Folding Silicone Keyboard is fantastic and the silicone is a durable, rugged material that should protect this device and cause it to last a very long time if cared for properly. It is very attractive in matte black. This would make a unique gift. It arrives rolled up inside a very attractive clear tube.

I received this product in a special promotion. My review, my opinion, and experience is honest and 100% genuine. Photos to follow.
Comment Comment | Permalink

TICTID® M9X Android TV Box Amlogic S905 Chipset Kodi Fully Loaded Android 5.1 Lollipop OS TV Box Quad Core 1G/8G 4K Google Streaming Media Players with WiFi HDMI DLNA
Offered by TICTID US DIRECT
Price: $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars All the TV entertainment you'll ever need in a tiny box :), June 19, 2016
I have learned quite a bit about the Android TV Boxes after setting mine up and helping a couple of family members with theirs. I still have a lot to learn, though, because with these boxes you aren't as limited as you are with the big name brands. It seems the more you learn, the more you are capable of with the Android Box.

The setup with the Android TV Boxes from TicTid is wonderfully frustration-free. This is a very reliable seller. I have learned that I can always rely on TicTid product to be excellent quality, perform very well, and be very user-friendly for first-time users. This is not the case with all Android TV Boxes, especially ones at a comparable price point.

A good example of TicTid being very considerate to the new (or even experienced) user, is that the box comes loaded with all the most popular apps. That means even if you have never even seen one of the boxes before, as soon as you plug it in, you have access to entertainment with just the click of the remote.

One of the apps it comes loaded with is the Google Play Store, so any app that is not already loaded is easy to get :). I'm not very technically inclined and I do great with the TicTid TV Boxes.

My daughter has a Roku, but she drove me nuts until I gave her one of these boxes. My adult children who come to visit LOVE our boxes. These are just such awesome devices and as much as I like them, my older boys really understand how much these boxes are capable of, so they really get excited about them.

I have some tips for setting up your TicTid Android TV Box and Kodi. (Tips that a total beginner like myself might find useful.)

This box comes with an HDMI cable and a power adapter. I plugged the power adapter into the TV Box and into my surge protector. I plugged the HDMI cable into the TV Box and into an available HDMI slot on the back of my TV.

Turn the TV Box on by pushing the purple power button on the back of the TV Box on the far right.

Oh, and I also plug nano receivers into USB ports on the TV Box for a wireless air mouse and keyboard. At first, I didn't use a keyboard, but having the mouse from the beginning was very helpful for navigating. Little mouse tip: right click on the mouse always takes you back one screen.

On my TV remote, I found the "Source" button. It gives me a list of everything that is plugged into my TV. I chose the one with my M9X Box.

The Android TV Box shows to be loading on my TV screen :). If it's not loading, be sure that it's turned on by pushing the purple power button on the back of the TV Box.

When it was finished loading I think the first thing I did was go into "Settings" and set up my wifi. It automatically located my connection. I just had to enter the password and it connected really fast.

Next, still in "Settings" I went into "Date and Time" and set the time to automatically sync with my local online time. Then I still had to set my correct time zone for my time to show as correct.

If you go to the Google Play Store you can download apps that you know you use like Netflix, Hulu, etc... Apps that are already loaded on your box give the option in Play Store to "Uninstall" or "Update".

This kind of box and the Kodi app is all very new to me. I know there is so much more I have to learn.

For now, in the Google Play Store, 'I make sure that I have the latest stable version of Kodi. I also found a couple of setup apps for Kodi that I can use to make it look like I know how to use my Kodi lol :). Seriously, there is one called, "Complete Setup Wizard for Kodi" and another called, "Kodi Configurator". They are both completely free.

I still have a lot to learn but I love my new M9X Android TV Box. I have plenty of great shows to watch. I know you will love it, too!

I received a discount on this product in a special promotion. My review, my opinion, and experience is honest and 100% genuine. Photos to follow.
Comment Comment | Permalink

OxGord Deluxe Trunk Cargo Organizer Heavy Duty Folding Caddy Storage Collapse Bag Bin for Auto Car Truck SUV | 15"x21"x10"
Offered by Won Lane
Price: $29.95
4 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars As a trunk organizer this will be wonderful, too, June 15, 2016
This is made as a heavy duty trunk organizer but I have it sitting on top of a black bookshelf behind my desk. It gives me extra storage space. It is built very well. It has pockets a divider on one side. It is very attractive with all the black mesh and gray accents.

As a trunk organizer this will be wonderful, too. It folds down flat when it's not in use so you can easily take back full use of all of your trunk space. It has a strong, tightly woven, nylon handles on each side when open. It is rugged enough to hold quite a bit of weight., and very handy for carrying a heavy load to or from the car with someone on each end.

I have had a few of these in this fold-up style and usually end of letting my grown kids talk me out of them. This one is the nices of all of them I have had in my opinion. It is a little bit bigger, a little bit higher quality, designed with way more creatively so that it creates much better storage space :). Love it and highly recommend it.

I received this product at a promotional rate for my honest and unbiased review.

Modern Knife Block Black - Best Knife Holder With SoftTouch Tech Creates Soft & Easy To Clean Surface - Universal Knife Block - Knife Block Without Knives - Fits 12 Knives -Unique Kitchen Knife Holder
Offered by Anderson Brands
Price: $35.99
3 used & new from $20.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Premio Knife Block. Holds SO many knives and is beautiful :)., June 15, 2016
The Modern Knife Block by Premio works much better than other knife blocks I've had. Other knife blocks are heavy, large, and have small, individual slots for each knife. They end up taking up lots of space on the countertop, and only holding a few knives. Some of them can't be properly cleaned so they trap bacteria.

This Modern Knife Block from Premio is lightweight, has 21 slots that all stretch from one side of the block to the other side, and you can store as many knives in each slot as will fit, SO many more than will fit in a traditional wooden knife block that has separate slots for each knife. It is 9 inches tall and 4 1/2 inches wide, very slender for a knife block

According to the Amazon description, the block holds up to 12 knives. In my photos mine is holding a new set of 8 knives. I think it would hold more than just 4 more knives.

The Knife Block is super sturdy and durable with an elegant matte black finish that gives the block a no-slip grip. The block is very attractive with the satin sheen of the matte black finish and "Premio" in light gray. It looks great and feels luxurious to the touch. The materials are completely non-toxic. The exterior wipes clean very easily. It can easily be unassembled and hand washed.

Comment Comment | Permalink

OxGord Professional Chef Knives, Multi Use 8pc Gift Set for Home Kitchen - Stainless Steel Commercial Grade Non-Stick Blades - 2016 Newly Designed Model
Offered by Won Lane
Price: $59.95
5 used & new from $14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Sharp!, June 12, 2016
Omgoodness!! I have been so obsessed with color this past year or so - adult coloring, redecorating my craft room in massive color, bold nail art, and sneaking bright colors into the decor of every room. Well, I have never been so excited over knives before :). I was thrilled to find these beautiful knives in such amazing, vibrant colors!! I feel happy every time I look at them :).

The OxGord Professional Chef Knives arrived packaged beautifully in a large gift box that has a magnetized side closure. Inside the box, each knife is nestled securely in its own tight foam space that is shaped exactly like the knife it holds. The thick, sturdy box, and the dense foam inside the box that the knives are surrounded by making these pretty knives safe during shipping.

There are 8 knives in this colorful set:
* a Red Vegetable Peeler with a super sharp ceramic blade
* a Red and White 8" Chef Knife
* a Yellow and White 8" Serrated Bread Knife
* an Orange and White Carving Knife
* an adorable Purple and White Cheese Knife with the text " c-h-e-e-s-e" cut out of the knife, so cute and clever
* a Burgundy and White 5" Utility Knife
* a super duper cute and crafty Lime Green and White 4.5" Pizza Knife with the text "P-i-z-z-a" cut out of the blade
* and finally, a pretty Blue and White 3.5" Paring Knife

All of these knives are very, very sharp. Until receiving these I was mostly using my ceramic knives because they are just so reliably sharp. Since receiving these I'm reminded of just how sharp a good stainless steel knife can be. I've been using them and I love the feeling of the soft no-slip handles and the light but balanced weight of them. My husband rolled his eyes at them because they are so pretty. But guess what knives he's been using, yep, the sharp pretty knives.

Each knife blade is covered with a colorful non-stick coating for easy cleaning and slicing, without food sticking and making it hard to cut the next slice. (So glad they came up with a good reason for the awesome colors, so I don't have to feel shallow for choosing knives "just" because of the pretty colors lol :).

These are priced incredibly well for knives this sharp and this attractive.

The only reason I am giving these 4 stars instead of 5 is because I fear that the color on the blades may not wear well if the knives aren't very cautiously cared for. These probably shouldn't be jostled with other knives or utensils in the dishwasher or in storage.

I have a block with plastic slots so they can be stored without touching each other or other knives and the plastic material that holds them won't scratch the surface.

Similar care is called for with ceramic knives and other good stainless steel knives, but with these, evidence of not caring for them properly won't go unnoticed because of possible scratches to the coating.

Still, for the price of these, I absolutely love them, and with proper care, I plan to enjoy them for a long, long time :).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20