Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM
Profile for Drea > Reviews

Browse

Drea's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Drea RSS Feed (Tucson, Arizona)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bell Sports Bracer 100 Bicycle Kick Stand
Bell Sports Bracer 100 Bicycle Kick Stand
Price: $4.98
15 used & new from $4.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy. Perfect, September 25, 2014
Solid. Sturdy. Perfect. It was a tad too stiff for my 5yr old to kick down, but some wd-40 made it work like butter. Thank you for a quality product!

Prodyne J-36-B Acrylic 36-Ounce Juice Jar, Black
Prodyne J-36-B Acrylic 36-Ounce Juice Jar, Black
Price: $7.99
4 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is exactly what I was looking for. I ..., September 25, 2014
This is exactly what I was looking for. I needed something I could shake and NOT leak. As an extra bonus the manufacturer was kind enough to use plastic labels that peel right off that don't leave a residue. One hundred thank yous for not use a cheap paper sticker!!

925 Sterling Silver Butterfly Silhouette Charm Pendant Necklace (12 Inches)
925 Sterling Silver Butterfly Silhouette Charm Pendant Necklace (12 Inches)
Offered by Azaggi USA.
Price: $39.60

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my daughter and it is quite lovely and has a nice weight to it, September 25, 2014
So lovely! I bought this for my daughter and it is quite lovely and has a nice weight to it. A nice little bonus was the small velvet pouch and gift bag that came included with my purchase. This is a quality piece, not junk. Thank you!!

The Learning Journey Lift and Learn USA Map Puzzle
The Learning Journey Lift and Learn USA Map Puzzle
Price: $10.99
8 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, March 7, 2014
Colorful and easy for little hands. The pieces aren't too tightly cut there is just enough wriggle room where my 3 and 4yr old can do it. Some of the other map puzzles are a tight fit and become frustrating.

Gazillion Bubble Hurricane Machine
Gazillion Bubble Hurricane Machine
Price: $14.99
80 used & new from $12.29

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugh!, March 7, 2014
What a pain. Not worth the joy that the bubbles bring. Seriously. I have the tripod style with the three legs on the bottom and it's top heavy and tips over easy. The bubble tray does not hold a large amount of solution and the kids are not satisfied long. After a half dozen uses the wand wheel keeps sticking and won't turn. Disappointed.

Sassy Dog Wear 10-14-Inch Black/White Houndstooth Dog Collar, Small
Sassy Dog Wear 10-14-Inch Black/White Houndstooth Dog Collar, Small
Price: $8.80
3 used & new from $8.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic look for your pup!, December 6, 2013
Classic looking collar and quality material. However, I find the release clip a tad challenging for my arthritis on occasion.

Aduro MEMBRANE Ultra Clear (Invisible) Screen Protector for iPhone 4 / 4S, AT&T, Sprint and Verizon (3 Front + 2 Back Films) Retail Packaging
Offered by Liberty Liquids LLC
Price: $5.00
10 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up!, December 6, 2013
Easy Peasy AND great value! I had one like this before and it lasted for a few years and many drops. I finally just wanted a fresh one and why not they are so affordable!

Qty 200 File Card Laminating Pouches 3-1/2 x 5-1/2 Hot 5 Mil Laminator Sleeves
Qty 200 File Card Laminating Pouches 3-1/2 x 5-1/2 Hot 5 Mil Laminator Sleeves
Offered by Oregon Laminations Company
Price: $14.48

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, May 11, 2013
Good stuff and a heck of a value! I'm a professional organizer and I use these as labels for totes over the label maker tape, it look nicer and it cheaper than the label tape! Score!

Kittrich 18" X 6' Chalk Board Self-Adhesive Covering
Kittrich 18" X 6' Chalk Board Self-Adhesive Covering
Price: $5.99
26 used & new from $5.75

2.0 out of 5 stars Eh, it's okay., May 11, 2013
The material is pretty then I had hoped for something with heavier weight to it AND this kind is shiny! It looks nothing like a chalkboard it is just a regular cheap contact paper in black. Honestly if you can find black shelving paper in black it would be more durable than this stuff.

Kidoozie Dish Drainer
Kidoozie Dish Drainer
Offered by mygamestore
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $16.39

3.0 out of 5 stars I would buy something else, February 5, 2013
This review is from: Kidoozie Dish Drainer (Toy)
I loved this set when I saw it on Amazon. It had enough pieces and it had a beverage dishes AND meal dishes AND a rack to store them in. GREAT! But---- when I got the dishes the plates were SO teeny-tiny (everything else is great) another huge complaint I have about the plates is that they are pretty much FLAT. Without any kind of lip or rim on the plate it makes it really frustrating for toddlers to try to carry and serve you food. Everything falls off! I'm a coordinated adult and struggle. Bummer. This set *almost* had it all. :/

Page: 1 | 2 | 3