Profile for MaryD19 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MaryD19 RSS Feed (Santa Barbara, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Coleman Calgary Cold-Weather Scoop Sleeping Bag
Coleman Calgary Cold-Weather Scoop Sleeping Bag
Price: $39.98
13 used & new from $32.78

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for road trip, not for backpacking., November 19, 2013
Been looking for a nice and right size sleeping bag. I am 5'2 in height, and this bag fits me perfectly. I haven't use it in a cold camp out yet, so I am not sure how it will fare in a very cold weather. It gave me enough warmth when I used it camped out in a beach. One thing I did not realize, and did not put into consideration when I made the purchase was this bag cannot be folded into a small roll. So I do not think is good to carry when backpacking. I think it will work when doing a road trip, as you can just stash it in the car. Good brand, very inexpensive. Came in a nice packaging too.

Profloss 4190 Waterflosser
Profloss 4190 Waterflosser
Price: $19.95
7 used & new from $17.36

4.0 out of 5 stars It does the job., October 13, 2013
Inexpensive replacement to waterpik. Easy to install. Does the job. Could have given 5 star only if the water line / hose is a little bit longer.

FASH professional makeup Brush Set, 5pc For Eye Shadow, Blush, Eyeliner, eyebrow
Offered by Fash Limited
Price: $23.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good travel size., March 6, 2013
Nice travel companion. Fits well in my small make-up kit. Price is very inexpensive, I would buy an extra for future replacement. Item arrived quickly and in good packaging.

Drawing Caricatures: How to Create Successful Caricatures in a Range of Styles
Drawing Caricatures: How to Create Successful Caricatures in a Range of Styles
by Martin Pope
26 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book., March 6, 2013
I like to draw, and thought I would venture to caricature. There is a good number of samples to follow in this book. I would recommend this to anyone who likes to learn caricature drawing.

Complete Digital Photography, Third Edition (Charles River Media Graphics)
Complete Digital Photography, Third Edition (Charles River Media Graphics)
by Ben Long
68 used & new from $0.02

4.0 out of 5 stars Good reference book., March 6, 2013
I have been just picking out topics, and skimmed through the pages. This book definitely helped me understand a little each time I open a page. This is a good reference book for enthusiasts.

For Blackberry Bold 9700 / 9000 Replacement M-S1 Battery
For Blackberry Bold 9700 / 9000 Replacement M-S1 Battery
Offered by jcBargains
Price: $7.49
42 used & new from $0.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive replacement., March 6, 2013
Item shipped quickly. Unfortunately, replacing my Blackberry's battery did not help solve the issue I was having. I had since given up on using Blackberry, and has switched to a non-BB smart phone.

Cheetah Mounts APTMM2B Tilt TV Wall Mount Bracket for 32-65" TVs (Many from 20-75") including LED, LCD and Plasma Flat Screens up to VESA 600 x 400 and 165lbs with Flush 1.5" Profile. Includes a Twisted Veins 10' Braided HDMI Cable and 6" 3-Axis Magnetic Bubble Level
Offered by SPN Performance
Price: $28.69
15 used & new from $26.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., February 13, 2013
When I receive this, I was worried that it could not handle the weight of the TV as it looks flimsy. I had this installed in my tiny living room to hold a 42in TV ... works just fine. If you are looking for a non-swivel type of TV mount, this is good for the price. It does what it is supposed to.

VideoSecu ML531BE TV Wall Mount for most 22"-55" LED LCD Plasma Flat Screen - up to 88 lb VESA 400x400 mm with Full Motion Swivel Articulating Arm, 20 in Extension, for Monitor (Black) WP5
Offered by Warehouseseller
Price: $29.59
4 used & new from $25.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well., February 13, 2013
Easy to install. Works well with my 32in TV that I had installed in my bedroom. Good price. Highly recommended.

Smallest BlueAction Wireless Bluetooth Headset Hands-free for all Bluetooth Enabled Phones: Dell : X51, X51v, HP iPAQ : hx2110, hx2415, hx2755, hw6515, hw6515a, hw6925, hw6945, rw6818, rw6828 and more
Offered by Seller1ON1
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It does the job., February 13, 2013
Don't be fooled by the size, it does what it is supposed to. Easy to pair with smart phone. Delivers clear sound. Very inexpensive too! It works for me.

Jef World of Golf Double Layer Trunk Locker
Jef World of Golf Double Layer Trunk Locker
Price: $39.99
10 used & new from $33.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Great organizer for the car., February 13, 2013
This item keeps my car organized. The bottom storage could easily tuck away two pair of shoes.The top part has plenty space for few clothing and some more. The divider are sturdy and keeps the trunk from collapsing. I highly recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3