Profile for Robert C. Schall > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robert C. Schall RSS Feed (Orlando, FL, US)

Epartsdom@USB 2.0 Slim USB External Blu-Ray Player External USB DVD RW Laptop Burner Drive White
Offered by Tagprice
Price: $44.81
16 used & new from $34.30

3.0 out of 5 stars I order two of these. One worked perfectly, ..., August 23, 2014
I order two of these. One worked perfectly, but the other wouldn't play Blu-Ray discs. Tried them both on the same machine. If both had worked I would have rated this a 4 star.

Satechi 4 Port Portable USB 3.0 Hub for Ultra Book, MacBook Air, Windows 8 Tablet PC (4USB Black)
Offered by Satechi
Price: $29.99
7 used & new from $10.52

1.0 out of 5 stars One of the USB ports broke apart the first time ..., August 23, 2014
One of the USB ports broke apart the first time I used it. I had previously ordered this item for my daughter and hers seems to work as advertized.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 26, 2014 1:15 PM PDT

The Velveteen Rabbit
The Velveteen Rabbit

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking Back, August 9, 2014
Great. Took me back to earlier years.

Generic iPod Shuffle USB Charger SYNC Cable 3rd, 4th and 5th
Generic iPod Shuffle USB Charger SYNC Cable 3rd, 4th and 5th
Offered by Wireless Brothers
Price: $2.06
55 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, July 11, 2014
Neat gadget. Order was timely filled.

Norton Internet Security 2014 - 1 Year / 3 Licenses [Old Version]
Norton Internet Security 2014 - 1 Year / 3 Licenses [Old Version]
Offered by lotsolots
Price: $48.99
10 used & new from $37.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Only Choice, July 11, 2014
Wouldn't use any other program.

Bargaincell USB Hotsync & Charging Dock Cradle desktop Charger for Apple IPOD Shuffle 2nd Generation MP3 Player
Offered by Everydaysource
Price: $5.24
7 used & new from $5.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement, July 11, 2014
Good replacement for one that broke after years of (probably hard) use.

DVO Cook'n With Betty Crocker
DVO Cook'n With Betty Crocker
6 used & new from $0.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Cookbook Fanatic, April 19, 2012
I just purchased my ninth Cook'n product from DVO, the Betty Crocker Cookbook. I'm always concerned as to whether the new disk will install with my older Cook'n products. Once again the installation was flawless. I did follow the directions though! Because of my computer background, I am sometimes one of those "know-it-alls" who throw the disk in the reader and bumble my way through. I recently had this experience when I took my old Cook'n files and tried to reinstall them on a new computer. It was not that the program was difficult to install, for the first cookbook installed perfectly, but I encountered some difficulties when I thought I would save some time by importing the other cookbooks with a shortcut procedure. If I had followed the directions I wouldn't have had any problems. The installation of the Betty Crocker Cookbook through the import feature was without incident.

I like the Betty Crocker Cookbook addition to my Cook'n program. Love all the pictures. Who knows, I might even share it with my wife!