Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 56

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Behind You)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Iron Man 2 FUNtainer Bottle
Iron Man 2 FUNtainer Bottle

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaks, August 18, 2014
This review is from: Iron Man 2 FUNtainer Bottle
Previously purchased a toy story funtainer that was great so we stuck with the same brand this go round. While it looks nice the cap does not close enough so it leaks whenever it's tipped over. Not happy with this purchase but it's too late to return to amazon.

Trident Blue/ Black Aegis Series Hard Case on Silicone Skin w/ Screen Protector for Blackberry Q10 - AG-BB-Q10-BLU
Offered by Karen Deals
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Trident!, June 28, 2014
I ordered this case after first purchasing the Kraken for my tablet, i will be a customer of their for life if they make cases for my devices. I prefer this over my previous otterbox cases for old devices.

Vandor 99010 Star Wars 25-Ounce Stainless Steel Water Bottle, Multicolored
Vandor 99010 Star Wars 25-Ounce Stainless Steel Water Bottle, Multicolored
Price: $12.85
9 used & new from $7.62

2.0 out of 5 stars Two stars for Star Wars theme..., June 25, 2014
Does not keep drinks cool. My son complained his water was "yucky" whenever the water got warm so I tasted it and sure enough it had a strange chemical taste to it despite being washed numerous times before use. The handle must be used, ice cold water it was too cold to hold by the canister and washing with hot water it was way too hot. I returned it and bought a Funtainer instead, though we weren't able to get the cool Star Wars theme.

Trident Case Kraken AMS Series Case for Samsung Galaxy Note10
Trident Case Kraken AMS Series Case for Samsung Galaxy Note10
Offered by SIMPLE LIFE
Price: Click here to see our price
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this case!, June 25, 2014
I love this case so much I ordered the Aegis version for my BB Q10 phone (they don't have the Kraken). I purchased both in blue and its a great color. The case is not as bulky as I expected but seems like great protection. What I like most is that the rubber case is in the inside and the plastic the outside, which I feel offers more impact protection. I had an Otterbox for another tablet and I much prefer this one. This case is for the 2014 tablet, has all the cutouts/covers and I like the design of them as they're very easy to open and close. The edges have very thick rubber exposed as well as the sides, which helps with gripping rather than just all plastic. My s-pen works just fine with the built in protector on, though there is some rainbow effect with it on it doesn't distract yet. I will leave it for the time being and see how it goes. I would recommend putting on the front before the back if you want an easier installation. My only complaints are the rainbow effect on the built in screen cover (can be removed), and the speakers are covered (holes in the case for speakers moved from side to front). The sound doesn't seem to be affected much if at all. I'm not sure if they didn't put the holes on the side for added protection or no reason at all. I'm also a little disappointed it did not come with a stand, but since I didn't pay full retail price and got such a good deal on amazon I'm satisfied. it looks a little strange with the hole in the back of the case. I will definitely be buying all of my future cases from Trident.

Lily Sugar'n Cream Yarn, Black 14 oz Cone
Lily Sugar'n Cream Yarn, Black 14 oz Cone
Offered by Arts Crafts USA
Price: $14.41
17 used & new from $11.20

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT a bulk 3-pack as the title states., May 1, 2014
Despite saying its a 3 pack I only received one cone of yarn but Amazon refunded 2/3 of the price making it a very good deal. The cones give 700yds of yarn which is a heck of a lot for that price.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 1, 2014 5:39 PM PDT

Galaxy Note 10.1 and Tab Pro 10.1 Screen Protector, amFilm® Premium HD Clear Screen Protectors for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) and Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 with Lifetime Warranty (2-Pack) [in Retail Packaging]
Offered by TechMatte
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $7.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere!, March 7, 2014
Used both attempting to get them on without bubbles and both times there were bubbles everywhere. I followed instructions and this is not the first time I have installed a screen protector. They both ended up in the trash and needless to say I will try another brand.

Dickies Mens 38mm Leather Belt With Two Row Stitch, Brown, 44
Dickies Mens 38mm Leather Belt With Two Row Stitch, Brown, 44
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Weird sizing, December 16, 2013
My husband has a 38 waist and i read many reviews saying to order 2 inches above that so we got a 40 that he could barely close. We went up to 44 and it was huge, the tightest hole is an ok fit, so I suppose a 42 would have been perfect or maybe a 43. We are just going to keep it and punch another hole in the belt. It's a nice belt for the price.

Champion Men's Champion Eco Open Bottom Pant, Granite Heather, XX-Large
Champion Men's Champion Eco Open Bottom Pant, Granite Heather, XX-Large
Price: $15.59
14 used & new from $12.92

4.0 out of 5 stars My husband says they are the best sweats ever..., December 16, 2013
They look great on him but they pile horribly, just one wash in cold and no dryer and they are covered in balls. He doesn't seem to mind though and having the pockets and hidden drawstring are great features.

Pacific Play Tents Club House Tent #60800
Pacific Play Tents Club House Tent #60800
Price: $79.95
5 used & new from $65.56

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves his new fort, December 16, 2013
It's very large and he's been playing in it with his dad who is 6'4 230 lbs, both of them in there with a toddler couch and tons of toys. I think it was a good deal. The material is as expected for the price, nothing very fancy there but so far my destructive 4 yo hasn't torn it.

Hanes Premium Toddler Boy's Cotton fleece sweat pants 2-pack - 5T - Assorted color( black, grey or navy)

4.0 out of 5 stars They are a bit small but a good deal, December 16, 2013
They shrunk a bit after the first wash in cold water but they don't have any piling and I found it was a good deal for 2 pairs for my son to play around it. My son is 4 but the size of a 5 year old at least and we ordered the 5T and they are around his ankles with not much left over.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6