Profile for Joshua Martin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Joshua Martin RSS Feed (Philadelphia, PA)

LG 50PA6500 50-inch 1080p 600 Hz Plasma HDTV (2012 Model)
LG 50PA6500 50-inch 1080p 600 Hz Plasma HDTV (2012 Model)

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL TV!, March 29, 2012
Just set this TV up last night. I always get so anxious about buying electronics, especially after reading reviews, most of which are upset customers. I have to say, I couldn't be happier and more relieved at this TV!

Setup was super easy, instructions were clear, and everything was included that I needed. Great blacks, color, clarity, and plenty of color customization options. No digital artifacts or motion-blur and no common plasma-myths at all: low glare which I was surprised about, no odd noises, no signs of any burn-in. As with all flat panels, the sound could be richer, but I've heard much worse on other panels. No problems to report and hope it stays that way!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 6, 2012 12:36 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, July 30, 2009
I've tried a number of all natural (Zinc or Titanium only) sunscreens and so far this is definitely the best. It's also the first that didn't have any reaction on my son's sensitive skin. It does go on white, but rubbed in pretty well on my olive skin. I never felt like a ghost, nor did any of my family comment -- and believe me - if they get a chance, they take it!

Anyway, I thought this performed great on myself and my lighter-skinned children and wife. No burns even after playing in the ocean for a while.

I'm buying it again!

Allen Sports Deluxe 3-Bike Spare Tire Mount Rack
Allen Sports Deluxe 3-Bike Spare Tire Mount Rack
Price: $69.00
20 used & new from $52.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect...for 2 bikes only?, May 21, 2007
Got this rack for our '98 RAV4 and it's just great. Nicely made and the straps and buckles are of a great quality -- quick and easy to put bikes on. It also surprised me how solid the bikes stay on.

I've only had two bikes on there so far; however, I've marked this at 4 stars because I'm not sure that 3 really fit. I can't get an adult bike mounted on the spot closest to the tire.

Note, if you have a RAV, you'll want to hook it to the metal under the door, not to the bottom of the door that is plastic. This allows you to tighten it down appropriately. Therefore, if you need to open the tailgate you'll need to unhook first.

Overall -- a great value and I don't regret getting this at all!

Disney Cars: Radiator Springs Mountain Challenge Track Set
Disney Cars: Radiator Springs Mountain Challenge Track Set
2 used & new from $115.79

2.0 out of 5 stars Yard Sale It - More Than 1 Car Doesn't Work At A Time, December 31, 2006
"Santa" gave this to our son this Christmas, and I (his father) was nearly as excited as he was. However, after spending nearly an hour making sure I put it together correctly, we were both disappointed to find that only 1 car can run on it at a time, and *occassionally* one car will make it all the way around. Sally works best. The Lightning McQ that came with it worked great originally, but doesn't make it all the way around.

The only "Challenge" (as the name states) is trying to get two to stay on the track at the same time. We've tried a number of the cars and a bunch of 'timing' to get two cars to run, but no luck. If anyone figures it out - please post!

Will probably end up yard-sale-ing it in the summer -- what a bummer.

Venusian Sunrise
Venusian Sunrise
Offered by Big_Box_Bargains
Price: $9.61
6 used & new from $5.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Should be entitled "Venusian Fireworks"!, July 28, 2000
This review is from: Venusian Sunrise (Audio CD)
I just love this album. Explosive playing and orchestration, and a full range of memorable/singable melodies, diverse styles, and passionate emotions. This album has made pop-listeners into instrumental rock lovers. And with Adrian playing, who needs a singer?