Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for C K > Reviews

Browse

C K's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C K RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Mechanical Hearts (Skeleton Key)
Mechanical Hearts (Skeleton Key)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars ... for free for an honest review* I read this amazing book in one day, June 16, 2016
*recieved this book for free for an honest review*

I read this amazing book in one day! fast paced, I was doubtful that i'd like it at first; but in the end, loved the book! If anything, I just wish that there would be another book to continue the story of Ezra and Caroline. This is a very easy, quick ready and yes, the genere is more YA, but nevertheless, the story pulled at heartstrings. Great job Nicole! Will be looking for more of your books!

Targeted (Callahan & McLane Book 4)
Targeted (Callahan & McLane Book 4)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner!, June 9, 2016
**I was given an arc from Netgalley for an honest review**

Once again Kendra never disappoints! If u love the series like I do- you don't want to miss this book. Ever fast paced - the book keeps you guessing and the surprises are many! What stays the same is the same steadfast love and romance of mason and Ava whom I love. Thanks again Kendra!

Lost in Her (A K2 Team Novel)
Lost in Her (A K2 Team Novel)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! U Have to read this!!!, February 9, 2016
wow! this is the second book i've read by Sandra Owens, and you wont be dissapointed! the main character - Ryan and Charlie are believable and have amazing chemistry. Many times i've found myself laughing out loud at their banter and dry sense of humor! lets not forget Ryan's pet - Mr. Rabbit! This story will strike a chord with everyone - it has suspense, romance, but best of all is the importance of forgiveness and family! Great job once again!

Known (A Bone Secrets Novel)
Known (A Bone Secrets Novel)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dont miss this book!, January 30, 2016
As usual a wonderful book by Kendra Elliott. Although I have yet to have read the previous books in the series Kendra's writing gave me such a compelling look at Chris and his previous backstory that I'm compelled to read the prior books. The chemistry between the two main characters of Chris and Gianna was unmistakable- you knew that they were made from the same cloth and through the story they forgave themselves from their previous experiences and terrors. The pace is unmistakable and constantly moving and through the twists and turns I was always on edge reading this book. Another five star recommendation for Kendra!

Falling For Her (A K2 Team Novel)
Falling For Her (A K2 Team Novel)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A new Sandra Owens fan!, December 17, 2015
Really liked this book! I was impressed how the basic story of Sugar, running from her past, makes up a new identity, and falls in love...becomes a stronger person by the end of the book. At the same time, we learned more about the hero of the story, Saint. Seeing the evolution of both the characters, and their story taking me to unexepcted twists and turns encouraged me to get the audible version too! The pace is fast, and you will find that you wont be able to put the book down! As a new reader to Sandra Owens, i look forward to catching up to the other books in the series. Well done Sandra!

Wicked Beautiful
Wicked Beautiful
by J.T. Geissinger
5 used & new from $52.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic job! Loved the ongoing humor, December 10, 2015
This review is from: Wicked Beautiful (Paperback)
Fantastic job! Loved the ongoing humor, the angst, the love scenes and overall wonderful "bitchiness" of the book!!!

The humor between the secondary characters - Connor and Tabby in particular are spot-on! Hilarious! found myself laughing out loud! Then to see the literal angst of Parker and Victoria -is incredible and heart wrenching. To be torn apart, and then thrown together...and to keep wondering what was going to happen next - was thrilling and kept me glued to the pages! Its amazing to find a book that can balance laughter, love, lust and sensuality all in one.

As always, its never a disappointment reading your books!! In fact, i was hoping this was going to be a series...as i'd love to see these characters grow and evolve even more than what we've seen here.

The Paper Swan
The Paper Swan
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 15, 2015
This review is from: The Paper Swan (Kindle Edition)
A must read!

Bridged (Callahan & McLane Book 2)
Bridged (Callahan & McLane Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 18, 2015
Great book!

Vanished (Callahan & McLane Book 1)
Vanished (Callahan & McLane Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2015
Loved it

Spiraled (Callahan & McLane Book 3)
Spiraled (Callahan & McLane Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, June 2, 2015
If I could post a standing ovation for this author I would!! This was a phenomenal story which spoke about complex stories and characters; I was obsessed from the very first chapter! I would honestly compare my love of Kendra Elliott's writing style to that of JD Robb whom I highly admire. Thank you to Netgalley for offering me the opportunity to review this book because now I have to go back and read all of Kendrah Elliott's books!!

Page: 1 | 2