Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Oddzilla > Reviews

Browse

Oddzilla's Profile

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Oddzilla RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
National Soft Knit Terry Lounger, Blue, Medium - Misses, Womens
National Soft Knit Terry Lounger, Blue, Medium - Misses, Womens
Offered by National
Price: $29.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Yuck., March 13, 2016
The material feels all creepy. I never felt cloth like that before, and it's really thin. I know I'll be afraid to wash it - it feels like it might fall apart. Luckily for me I live in the desert and I guess it'll do for summer wear.

Playtex Women's 18 Hour Active Comfort Wirefree Bra, Private Jet,36B
Playtex Women's 18 Hour Active Comfort Wirefree Bra, Private Jet,36B
Price: $16.99
13 used & new from $16.25

2.0 out of 5 stars 36B cups were baggy and huge, March 8, 2016
The bra didn't fit, it was all baggy in the front. I wear 36B and usually my bras fit fine but this one's cups were way huge. It did seem to be made well and I liked the feel of the material. I returned it.

Nice Production INP-101-O Book Stand (Bookstand / Bookstands / Holder / Cookbook / Music)
Offered by BestBookStand
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This bookstand is PERFECT, PERFECT, January 31, 2016
This bookstand is PERFECT, PERFECT, PERFECT! I've been looking for a decent paperback book holder for a very long time. Most of them are too high off the table (my vision is best near table level, not 6" up in the air, because of my bifocals.) And this stand even lies down almost flat, so I can see the whole book just right, not just the bottom part (sometimes with other stands, I had to tilt my head way back to see the top of the page clearly and it about broke my neck.) And it looks really pretty too. Up till now I've been using clothespins to hold my books hooked to the side of a crummy bookstand I bought previously, and this is just so nice, especially compared to that. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK STAND.

Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Series 2-Minute Deep Conditioner 10.2 Fl Oz (Pack of 3)
Offered by Integrity Sales LLC
Price: $12.36
41 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Works as a detangler but that's all, January 22, 2013
I've been using this on my very dry hair for several months and my hair still looks like straw, even though I use it every time I wash my hair (about 2 times a week.) I also use Pantene shampoo so it's not like I'm drying my hair out with dish detergent or anything. The only good it does is make my hair easier to comb out when wet. I'm going to find another product.

Murder on Parade (Murder, She Wrote)
Murder on Parade (Murder, She Wrote)
by Donald Bain
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $8.95
93 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring, slow-moving, too much irrelevant information, April 3, 2012
I've read Murder She Wrote mysteries before and I liked them, but this one went on and on and on... with nothing happening. Right from the start, there was page after page of trivial conversations and overly detailed descriptions unrelated to the story. Finally about half-way through the book, things started happening, and even then it wasn't much. I didn't even get interested until near the end.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2012 1:20 PM PDT

Ghost Sea: A Novel (Dugger/Nello Series)
Ghost Sea: A Novel (Dugger/Nello Series)
by Ferenc Maté
Price: $11.34
72 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but slowed down by overly detailed nautical descriptions and dreams, December 22, 2011
Overall an interesting story, but I began to skip sections of it because I'm not that interested in detailed sailing descriptions, and especially I'm not interested in dreams that you think are real and turn out to be a dream (this happened several times and it was hard to tell WHAT was going on.)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing is absolutely great!, May 21, 2010
We've had a bunch of different kinds of postage scales, and they're usually bulky, expensive, easy to break, and inaccurate. Then we tried this little scale and it's really great! It's very accurate and is so small and easy to use. We keep it hanging on a nail on the wall in the kitchen where it's always available. I highly recommend this product.

Duke Company 0420 Body Gripping Animal Traps
Duke Company 0420 Body Gripping Animal Traps
Offered by PCSOUTDOORS
Price: $10.00
23 used & new from $10.00

1.0 out of 5 stars No instructions, need to also buy Set Tool & Safety Gripper, almost impossible to get dead animal out, doesn't kill right away, April 20, 2010
One major problem is that there are no instructions included for setting this complex and dangerous trap. I found some sketchy instructions eventually on the manufacturer's website. But as I searched the internet, I read in several places that you also need to buy a Set Tool and a Safety Gripper. We tried to set the trap without these items and you'd have to be Hercules to set it without a Set Tool, and it was too dangerous to set it without a Safety Gripper, so we had to spend $25 more to order these items from another website and wait 2 more weeks.

Then when we finally got it set, we caught a skunk. The skunk didn't die right away and squirted all over our yard and patio. I don't even want to tell you what we had to do to kill the poor skunk. Our yard and house still reek weeks later. And it was almost impossible to get his body out of the trap.

Then we found a dead possum next to the trap. He'd tripped the trap and got conked on the head and it killed him. But since then, we haven't caught anything else and the trap has been tripped 8 times without catching anything. It's such a pain to set it that we're about ready to give up. I definitely DON'T recommend this trap.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 11, 2013 11:18 AM PDT

Summertime
Summertime
by Raffaella Barker
28 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring unless you like to read minutia & details of raising 3 kids alone where nothing ever happens, January 29, 2010
This review is from: Summertime (Paperback)
Sorry but I couldn't finish this. The story was extremely slow-moving and nothing ever seemed to happen. I skipped ahead a lot of pages before anything ever happened, and even when it sort of did, it was boring. I'm just not that into the everyday minutia of raising kids even though I've done it. I want a story with adventure and excitement and this definitely didn't have any.

Beside a Burning Sea
Beside a Burning Sea
by John Shors
91 used & new from $1.63

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring, predictable, poorly written, January 28, 2010
This review is from: Beside a Burning Sea (Paperback)
This was a cliched corny predictable story about survivors of a shipwreck who washed up on an island (the island, by the way, has lots of food and water and a perfect harbor but inexplicably is unpopulated). The people are mostly young and attractive and of course some hanky-panky begins to happen and there's a very bad guy who's out to hurt everybody and so the good guys have to fight the bad guy. Yawn ho hum.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5