Profile for onederin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 48

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

onederin RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Against Our Better Judgment: The Hidden History of How the U.S. Was Used to Create Israel
by Alison Weir
Price: $9.93
36 used & new from $7.07

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst of the worst, June 19, 2015
I've read probably over 100 books on the Middle East and this one ranks dead last. And that's including other books by authors that I totally disagree with. One really does have to question her motivations when you see what shoddy research and misrepresentations the book is full of. I won't bore you with details, others have covered them, just follow the money.
Comment Comments (28) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 18, 2015 7:42 PM PDT

Duracell 600 Watt Powerpack Pro
Duracell 600 Watt Powerpack Pro
Price: $173.44
5 used & new from $173.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Review update after receiving needed part from Instapark., October 25, 2014
Review update- I got in touch with Instapark and they sent me the adapter I need to connect this to their panel for free. Thank you Instapark! I wonder if they are now including it with their panel. If anyone would like to see photo's of the connector they sent me please let me know.

I use Duracell at a second home so as of now I can't tell you how quickly the solar panel charges it. As for the PP I can tell you that the Powerpack will charge my Macbook Air 1.5 times before the warning alarm starts beeping. I plan on testing it a few other ways in the next couple of months. However be aware that this is only suitable for light duty, so manage your expectations.

Old Review
These reviews are misleading since the vast majority are for the Duracell Powerpack 600, which has been discontinued. The Pro is a totally different unit and as far as I can tell has NO input for the solar panel Amazon recommends purchasing with it. I just received the unit last night so if I'm making a mistake I will amend this review. However I have not been able to find much supporting info on this item and it's not even listed on Duracell's own site.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 21, 2015 9:24 PM PDT

NuoYa001 Taekwondo Karate kick Boxing MuayThai Wing Tsun Straight Punch Wall Pad Target
Offered by nuoya001
Price: $18.99
5 used & new from $8.74

5.0 out of 5 stars What you see is what you get., October 22, 2014
One of two items I purchased from seller. It's exactly what it's supposed to be and at a great price. Shipper was very responsive, getting in touch with me regarding ship time, which was helpful since it came from China.

Acer Aspire Switch 10 SW5-011-11JE 10.1-Inch Detachable 2 in 1 Touchscreen Laptop (64GB)

1.0 out of 5 stars Died after 2 weeks., October 22, 2014
Totally died after 2 weeks. Returned to Amazon for full refund.

NuoYa001 Training Equipment Mini Canvas Sandbag Punching Bag Kick Target For Boxing Karate Martial Arts MMA With 8 Edge Holes
Offered by LeHang
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's exactly what it's supposed to be and at a great price., October 22, 2014

Kirkland Signature 10-Gallon Wastebasket Liners, 500 Bags
Kirkland Signature 10-Gallon Wastebasket Liners, 500 Bags
Offered by Hot As Seen On TV Products
Price: $17.20
17 used & new from $14.79

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective!, September 19, 2014
I bought these while I was finishing up my last box from a previous order. When I open this box and started to use them the first bag would not open all the way. It seems the bottom was fused together and no matter how hard I tried to undo it it was impossible without ripping it. I move on to the next bag and it had the same issue. And the next and the next and the next! When I went on to Amazon to return them Amazon told I was 2 days past the 30 day window to return! A total waste of money!

Vitafusion Women's Gummy Vitamins, 70 Count
Vitafusion Women's Gummy Vitamins, 70 Count

1.0 out of 5 stars Prime Pantry????, April 24, 2014
I was about to order these vitamins and instead of the normal Prime Amazon wants to charge me $5.99? This is just an added gimmick to get you to buy more stuff that you don't necessarily want. They really should be ashamed of this scam.

PowerSox Men's Coolmax Crew 3 Pack
PowerSox Men's Coolmax Crew 3 Pack
Price: $12.00 - $35.99

3.0 out of 5 stars didn't last long!-revised, January 12, 2014
I received this order yesterday and wore them last night for the first time. When I got home at the end of the night, and took them off, there were two holes! Back they go!

I've revised my review up from one star because the rest of the socks have held up so far.

Please note they are thicker then typical dress socks.

Aurora AS890C 8-Sheet Cross-Cut Paper/Credit Card Shredder with Basket
Aurora AS890C 8-Sheet Cross-Cut Paper/Credit Card Shredder with Basket
Offered by iThinkBlue
Price: $26.00
22 used & new from $26.00

4.0 out of 5 stars REVISED The FIX--Broke almost immediately--, November 7, 2013
It stopped working after 2 periods of light use. Several months later when I was going to throw it out I decided to smack it and it started working again! My joy was short lived since the next time I tried it it failed again...

I found the fix. On the bottom of the shredder, where it makes contact with the garbage, is a little switch that gets depressed. It will not work if this switch is not depressed enough. If you put a folded piece of paper there and then place the shredder on top it will depress the switch and it will work.

WakaWaka Power - Solar Charger, Black  (Older Model) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
WakaWaka Power - Solar Charger, Black (Older Model) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not powerful enough for Galaxy Note 2, November 2, 2013
On the plus side this is a well made product. However at full charge it was only able to add 30% to my Galaxy Note 2 battery (I tested it several times.) In addition it takes a long time to solar charge. Therefore I did not think it was worth the cost.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5