Profile for D. Noble > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Noble "ToyLover55" RSS Feed (Miami, Florida USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Bodum 11452-565US 34-Ounce Electric Water Kettle, Green
Bodum 11452-565US 34-Ounce Electric Water Kettle, Green
Price: $49.99
9 used & new from $23.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Elegant way to make my morning cup of tea, September 6, 2014
I owned the 17 ounce Bodum kettle for about 6 years, used daily. It finally gave up the ghost so I replaced it with the larger model, both in green. The new one works fine, and has additional benefit over my older model that if I immediately want to heat another pot of water it will turn on. The old smaller kettle had a cut-out that meant you needed to wait 10 mins before it reset. The 34 ounce model is heavier and not as cute but it does the job and is an elegant addition to my kitchen. This is my fourth Bodum kettle, I bought the 17 ounce in red for my daughter still working fine after 3 years, and I have another at my office used daily. So my experience with these appliances has been quite positive.

150 Shades of Play: A Beginner's Guide to Kink
150 Shades of Play: A Beginner's Guide to Kink
by Em & Lo
Price: $9.68
31 used & new from $9.68

1.0 out of 5 stars Little value here, July 4, 2014
Just a dictionary of terms, the author is not very explicit, and not very complete. Better info available free on the web.

5 PORT HDMI Switch Switcher Selector Splitter Hub Box Remote 1080p FOR HDTV PS3
5 PORT HDMI Switch Switcher Selector Splitter Hub Box Remote 1080p FOR HDTV PS3
Offered by AccMart
Price: $9.30
14 used & new from $9.30

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked for a month - now unable to return, July 4, 2014
Worked OK for a month allowing couple of devices to be connected to my TV. Then started having major intermittent buzzing on the TV. When I connect TV directly to my cable box not a problem so must be faulty switcher. Time to throw in trash.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought two one was defective, March 12, 2014
As noted, I bought two of these at the same time, one was Defective, if I moved phone around the power would disconnect and reconnect so there must be break in the cable. Jungle Sales dispatched a replacement immediately under their 10 year warranty which is great but would have preferred not to have to use that warranty. The one that is not defective works just as well as the more expensive Apple manufactured cable.

As a follow up, the replacement cable that was sent to me (promptly and in a padded envelope) arrived visibly damaged. The USB connector was squashed. So I have to change my assessment of these products to 1 star. Won't be buying from them again. I'd rather pay Apple twice the price and have proper quality control.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2014 11:17 AM PDT

Twelve South HiRise for iPhone/iPad mini-brushed Metal Stand Designed to Work with your Apple Lightning Cable (Silver)
Price: $34.99
6 used & new from $31.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good works well, March 12, 2014
Just a little tricky to assemble, getting the screws in from the bottom was a challenge but as an experienced IKEA furniture assembler (LOL) I persevered and got it together. It comes with three adapters to make sure the Lightning connector protrudes far enough to mate with a phone in a case. I like this design because you use your existing Apple Lightning cable so here are no cable issues.

Newer Technology NuGuard KX Protective Case for iPhone 5/5S - Yellow/Buzz
Newer Technology NuGuard KX Protective Case for iPhone 5/5S - Yellow/Buzz
Offered by Newer Galaxy Distribution Company, LLC
Price: $17.00
2 used & new from $17.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Protects well, March 12, 2014
I had a NuGuard KX for my older iPhone 4S and it lasted well, worked well protecting phone. This one does the same thing. My only gripe relates to sitting on a dock. My Sony clock radio has the old 30 pin connector dock and the old NuGuard would fit nicely over it and charge. I bought the Apple adapter to convert the 30 pin to Lightning and the phone sits on it fine without the case and charges, but the additional depth of the case means the connector does not reach the phone. The flaw is with Apple's engineering maybe NuGuard will come out with an adapter with longer reach.

Bolse® 300Mbps Wifi Wireless-N USB Micro Mini Adapter - Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8; Mac OS X 10.5 Greater; 2.4G 802.11ngb 32-Bit and 64-Bit Compatible(*Does not support Mac OSX 10.10 Yosemite*)
Offered by LowerPriceUSA
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $13.80

2.0 out of 5 stars Could not get it to work, March 12, 2014
Bought it for an older Macintosh G4 so that I could connect to my high speed network but could not get it to work with the supplied software.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2014 2:54 PM PDT

EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom Scale w/ Extra Large Lighted Display, 400 lb. Capacity and "Step-On" Technology [2014 VERSION] - 10,000+ Reviews EatSmart Guaranteed Accurate
Offered by EatSmart Products
Price: $39.95
18 used & new from $28.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value., November 15, 2013
Construction good, have not had any problems with it. Numbers could be a little wider, hard to tell a 1 from a 7. Otherwise easy to use.

Sony ICFCS15IP 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by JM PRIME
Price: $81.19
50 used & new from $26.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Sony!, November 15, 2013
Good quality sound. Easy to use as Ipod dock. It has quite a few buttons and remembering how to do everything requires keeping the manual around. It has a remote control but I've never used it. I've always like Sony clock radios and this one does not disappoint.

Kanex ATVPRO Adapter for AirPlay, iPad and Apple TV Mirroring to VGA Projector
Kanex ATVPRO Adapter for AirPlay, iPad and Apple TV Mirroring to VGA Projector
Offered by DependableResource
Price: $30.38
20 used & new from $25.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Failed in first hour, August 28, 2012
I have a presentation coming up. Was lucky that I was able to test item before the night with a VGA Projector... it worked for about 5 minutes and then quit. I've tried it on VGA monitors and still does not work so this one is going back to Amazon. I've ordered a replacement will see how that works. There are no controls or settings, just plugs in between VGA cable and the HDMI output on Apple TV.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 3, 2012 11:13 AM PDT