Profile for Larry Lee > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 193

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Larry Lee RSS Feed (East Tennessee Mtns.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Dances with Wolves - Extended Cut (Two-Disc Collector's Edition)
Dances with Wolves - Extended Cut (Two-Disc Collector's Edition)
DVD ~ Kevin Costner
Offered by Lunch money
Price: $33.45
106 used & new from $0.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album and soundtrack, March 20, 2014
I must have left this and several other CDs in a player when I traded cars. And of curse no found the them when I went back. So that is why I ordered this album again.

O Brother, Where Art Thou?
O Brother, Where Art Thou?
Price: $7.00

Offered by Media Supplies Outlet
Price: $4.49
124 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I never get tired of this great CD., March 20, 2014
This review is from: One Night Only (Audio CD)
I must have left this and several other CDs in a player when I traded cars. And of curse no found the them when I went back. So that is why I ordered this BeeGees album again.

Keurig, Gloria Jean's, Butter Toffee, K-Cup packs, 50 Count
Keurig, Gloria Jean's, Butter Toffee, K-Cup packs, 50 Count
Offered by Tal Depot
Price: $46.50
8 used & new from $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really a great coffe blend., March 20, 2014
I and every one else, really likes this blend of coffee. But with the minimum free shipping rate being raised to $35 I have not ordered any more. Once I figured in the shipping and the newly added sales tax, It's not a good deal anymore.

1 pack of 3 Remote Control BH9936-3 Power Switches
1 pack of 3 Remote Control BH9936-3 Power Switches
Offered by Super Deal
Price: $21.00
10 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I have givin several good reviews on these switches., March 20, 2014
The switches all work great. I have ordered several sets of them. The remotes work from a long distance, even outside, turning on the shop vac inside.

Cutequeen Trading 2PCS White 5050 48SMD 48-SMD LED Panel Dome Light Lamp + T10 BA9S Festoon Adapter (pack of 2)
Offered by autocarstore
Price: $8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good in the rear seat area, but where's the rest?, March 20, 2014
There are two sets of dome lights in a 2009 Subaru Forester. One over the rear seat and two ( push to turn on ) up front. I only received a light for the rear seat, and it works great. Now the two front lights look horrible, compared to the LEDs

SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Protection Plan ($200-$250)
SquareTrade 2-Year Tablet Protection Plan ($200-$250)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $37.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Needed to cancell because getting higher price tablet., March 14, 2014
Called to tell Square Trade, and told them that I needed to return the plan because I was upgrading to a higher price tablet. No problem, they promptly refunded the money, and told me to repurchase when I get the new tablet.

Sony Xperia Z SGP311U1/B 10.1-Inch 16GB Tablet (2013 Model)
Sony Xperia Z SGP311U1/B 10.1-Inch 16GB Tablet (2013 Model)
Offered by madbee online
Price: $425.99
46 used & new from $219.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better then I had expected!, March 14, 2014
The tablet was in pristine condition. The box was like new, and everything was included as posted. I will be using it as a big screen controller with my new Sony a7r camera. I am very pleased with this purchase. If I had to knock it for anything, it would be the very shinny screen surface. I may have to find a non reflective screen protector, when I use it in the field.

ASUS Transformer TF300 T-B1-BL 10.1-Inch 32 GB Tablet (Blue) 2012 Model
ASUS Transformer TF300 T-B1-BL 10.1-Inch 32 GB Tablet (Blue) 2012 Model
Offered by Kobayashi LLC
Price: $255.47
74 used & new from $124.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Sent it back, because a Sony works better with my Sony a7r ICLC, March 11, 2014
There was nothing wrong with the Asus. After I placed the order, I found out that a Sony table would interface better with my new camera. I requested the Asus be returned before I even received it.

E LV 360 Degrees Rotating Stand Leather Smart Case for Sony Xperia Tablet Z 10.1inch with 1 Stylus and Microfiber Digital Cleaner (Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Black)
Offered by Turn On Tech
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $9.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and is worling fine, March 11, 2014
Really like the feature of turning to portrait from landscape and hands free stand. It is thin enough to not take away from the very thin feature of the Sony tablet.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20