Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation
Profile for Alsia K. Aze > Reviews

Browse

Alsia K. Aze's Profile

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Alsia K. Aze RSS Feed (Ypsilanti, MI USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Cathe Friedrich's Low Impact Circuit
Cathe Friedrich's Low Impact Circuit
Offered by Blue Glass Notions
Price: $19.00
11 used & new from $9.25

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite step routines!, October 7, 2012
I LOVE this DVD. I finally "graduated" to an intermediate level and it's keeping me challenged as well as being super FUN! Some days I just want cardio, some days I want the whole shebang, some days I just want to strength train and the premixes allow me to easily do all of that. Two of the four step routines in here are the best out of all the Cathe routines I've tried yet, and I was able to easily master all the routines in a week. I just ordered the new Low Impact Series but I'm sure I'll sticking with this DVD for a while and going back to it often. Thanks Cathe for making another stellar workout.

NOTE: I am almost 100 pounds overweight (lost 30 already!) and have bad knees so if I can do this DVD just about anyone can!!)

COSMOS ® 4 PCS Different Color Cotton Sports Basketball Headband /Sweatband Head Sweat Band/Brace
Offered by HUANG WEI MIN
Price: $4.30
14 used & new from $3.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colors!, October 7, 2012
These colors match all my workout gear, so I can keep the weat out of my eyes and look stylish at the same time! I've washed them all at least twice, and they have held up well.

Saucony Men's Progrid Kinvara 2 Running Shoe,Royal/Citron,8 M US
Saucony Men's Progrid Kinvara 2 Running Shoe,Royal/Citron,8 M US
Offered by MZB Sports

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, October 7, 2012
A little more rise than I'd like, but they fit great (I had to order the Men's as the medium width would be too narrow for my feet) and are nice and light and have held up well during my 5-week training for a 5K.

COSMOS ® 1 pair of Light Blue wristband + Light Blue cotton sports basketball headband / sweatband head sweat band/brace
Offered by Beautylady
Price: $4.93
5 used & new from $4.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and absorbent, October 7, 2012
Just what I needed - I sweat a lot when I workout and had trouble with sweat dripping into my eyes. Not any longer! I've washed them twice in the normal laundry cycle and they have held up fine thus far.

New Balance Women's Icefil Sleeveless, Cayenne, XX-Large
New Balance Women's Icefil Sleeveless, Cayenne, XX-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this shirt!, October 4, 2012
Looks snazzy, fits very well, and keeps me cool and dry when working out. What more could I ask for? Seems to be very sturdily constructed as well and so far looks like new after several washings.

Altus Athletic 32-Pound Dumbbell Set with Stand
Altus Athletic 32-Pound Dumbbell Set with Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set!, August 7, 2012
This set is JUST what I was looking for. My little 2-pound weights were just too easy, I am getting ready to progress from beginner to intermediate and these will take me there. They are very pretty, the stand was a snap to put together (seriously, you fit the square pegs in the square slots on the inside of each side of the rack and use the included screws to attached them together - not sure why the one reviewer had that much difficulty). I love that they are coated as I'm clumsy and have hurt myself with metal workout equipment before that wasn't coated. The stand takes up very little space and fits well in my little "workout corner" of my apartment. I priced weights out seperately and even went to local fitness store and found that this really is a good deal (luckily I have Amazon Prime so the shipping was free).
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ball, August 1, 2012
Okay, yes it is a little hard to get it inflated with the included pump but it's not THAT hard. Mine didn't come with a tape measure, just the DVD with demos on how to use the ball. I've had this ball for several months and let me tell you I LOVE it and use it all the time. I actually use it as a chair in front of my computer as it encourages better posture. I've found a million ways to use this ball to workout - there are plenty of free workout videos online for stability balls. It's held up well and I'm really overweight so that speaks to its durability!

Cushion Comfort Kitchen Anti Fatigue Mat: Garden Herb
Cushion Comfort Kitchen Anti Fatigue Mat: Garden Herb

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, large, and great on my feet!, August 1, 2012
I have a tiled kitchen floor and do a lot of cooking, so this was just what I needed. I've often joked that I wished I could have a yoga mat in the kitchen for my feet, and now I do! The cushioning feels very similar to a yoga mat, if you're wondering how it will feel. I am a little concerned as I was expecting the top to denser/harder and am afraid that over time it may become pitted and wear, but it does clean up easily when I've had spills so far. The design is just as pictured. I too looked at these at Costco and missed out on buying them then, so I'm glad to find them on Amazon!

I really love the size - it fits the width of my range/stove so even if I move around I get cushioned.

Prestige Medical 708-ggl Go Green  Lunch Bag
Prestige Medical 708-ggl Go Green Lunch Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, pretty roomy lunchbag., August 1, 2012
Bought this for husband who didn't want a "girly" lunchbag. I think I'll get another one for me! Very roomy and the insulation works well. Perfect!

Yoga For Beginners: Poses for Strength, Flexibility and Relaxation
Yoga For Beginners: Poses for Strength, Flexibility and Relaxation
DVD
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, July 22, 2012
I tried a different Yoga video first from Ms. Barrio and it was too fast-paced and difficult, since I'm a Yoga beginner. However, I liked her teaching style and the simplicity so I looked through the offerings and found this video. Boy am I glad I tried it!

Some poses are challenging but I was able to do them all even being very overweight. I like she isn't model-perfect and willowy or ripped like some of the other videos I've tried. Made me feel more at ease. And her peaceful expression is so calming.

The included meditation time was perfect. The music was gentle and unobtrusive and I enjoyed the simple beautiful scenery and visuals of the rippling water. I did the whole video and was suprised when I was still lying on the floor for several minutes after the video had finished! The PERFECT way to end my workout week, stretch out my whole body, relax and find my inner balance so that I'm ready for the week ahead. I can't recommend this enough! I will be buying the DVD.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3