Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for BeachReader > Reviews

Browse

BeachReader's Profile

Customer Reviews: 619

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BeachReader RSS Feed (Delaware)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Last September
The Last September
by Nina de Gramont
Price: $18.84
84 used & new from $0.30

3.0 out of 5 stars meh, May 7, 2016
This review is from: The Last September (Hardcover)
I was compelled to finish this but the characters were weakly portrayed and she made the story too drawn out. It could have been 100 pages shorter. I really dislike it when a female character has no friends to speak of, no one to go for coffee with, no one to just hang out with. Jodi Picoult does this too and she once wrote that by isolating her main female character she made her more needy and easier to manipulate. I hate that!

The Hand That Feeds You: A Novel
The Hand That Feeds You: A Novel
by A. J. Rich
Price: $17.68
135 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars stay away!, September 1, 2015
I cannot believe that this was an Amazon Best Book. It was ponderous and offered little to like, especially Morgan who was an idiot. Readers were never given a clue as to how that girl-woman subsisted. Did she have a job? NO! So many terrible things about this book that I do not even want to go into them. And then it had a stupid ending.

ActivOn Topical Analgesic Arthritis Ultra Strength -- 2 oz
ActivOn Topical Analgesic Arthritis Ultra Strength -- 2 oz
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $9.67
37 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, August 16, 2015
Best arthritis pain med I have ever used.....better than a prescription gel that is soooo expensive. Goes on and dries right away, too. I would say it has lessened my arthritic pain by over 75%.

Head Case: My Brain and Other Wonders
Head Case: My Brain and Other Wonders
by Cole Cohen
Price: $17.96
92 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Confusing, August 16, 2015
The first half of this book was very good. I had high expectations. But it seemed like the second half was written by someone else or had a different editor. The narrative was so flawed and disorganized, moving backward and forward in time AND place. It made me reluctant to pick it up every day.

Company of Animals Pet Corrector 200ml
Company of Animals Pet Corrector 200ml
Offered by Onogo US
Price: $15.81
33 used & new from $11.25

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Miracle!, June 25, 2015
It's a miracle. I used it with my daughter's 2 year old Golden Retriever to stop her jumping, pawing, and licking. I only had to spray it once for the jumping and when she licked or pawed, I just made the HISS noise. It turned an annoying dog into a great one!

Normal: A Novel
Normal: A Novel
by Graeme Cameron
Price: $21.20
77 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars just plain weird, May 29, 2015
This review is from: Normal: A Novel (Hardcover)
this was just an awful and weird book. Whatever "literary novelty" the author was trying to pull off failed miserably.

Pyrex Storage Set, Clear, Red, Orange, Blue, Green(20 Pieces)
Pyrex Storage Set, Clear, Red, Orange, Blue, Green(20 Pieces)
Offered by shopincaldwell
Price: $23.39
30 used & new from $13.39

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE !!!, May 25, 2015
I have been using Pyrex for over 50 years. This set was just what I wanted as I was switching over from plastic. The first time I used the largest dish, I heated some leftovers in it, put it on the table on a hot pad, and we started eating our dinner. Five minutes later, the dish EXPLODED. Heavy shards of glass went everywhere, even made some dings in my table. We could have been blinded or had glass go into our flesh. This was just a terrible experience.

And even worse, I immediately e-mailed the Pyrex company and have not yet heard back from them. Inexcusable. It has been 9 days. Maybe they are consulting their liability insurers!?!?!?!
Comment Comments (10) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 29, 2016 6:36 AM PDT

9GreenBox - ZZ Plant - Zamioculcas Zamiifolia - 4'' Pot
9GreenBox - ZZ Plant - Zamioculcas Zamiifolia - 4'' Pot
Offered by JMBamboo
Price: $7.00
2 used & new from $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead on delivery, May 25, 2015
this arrived with one of the two stems broken and the other stem dying. I have a really green thumb, but could not save this plant.

A Man Called Ove: A Novel
A Man Called Ove: A Novel
by Fredrik Backman
Price: $13.13
64 used & new from $9.97

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL, February 22, 2015
This will undoubtedly be one of my top books of 2015 and will stay with me for a long time. It had everything that I love in a book and more. I laughed and I cried and I thoroughly enjoyed every moment. I hated when it ended. GREAT novel!

HOPE'S Perfect Countertop Polish, 22-Ounce
HOPE'S Perfect Countertop Polish, 22-Ounce
Offered by Jackson Sales Force
Price: $8.75
6 used & new from $8.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad purchase, October 9, 2014
Has to be polished off and then wiped again because it is streaky/greasy. I will stick with Clean EnCounters.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20