Profile for BeachReader > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 615

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BeachReader RSS Feed (Delaware)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Pet Corrector, 200ml
Pet Corrector, 200ml
Price: $10.24
23 used & new from $10.24

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Miracle!, June 25, 2015
This review is from: Pet Corrector, 200ml (Misc.)
It's a miracle. I used it with my daughter's 2 year old Golden Retriever to stop her jumping, pawing, and licking. I only had to spray it once for the jumping and when she licked or pawed, I just made the HISS noise. It turned an annoying dog into a great one!

Normal: A Novel
Normal: A Novel
by Graeme Cameron
Price: $15.28
73 used & new from $3.81

1.0 out of 5 stars just plain weird, May 29, 2015
This review is from: Normal: A Novel (Hardcover)
this was just an awful and weird book. Whatever "literary novelty" the author was trying to pull off failed miserably.

Pyrex Simply Store 20-Piece Food Storage Set
Pyrex Simply Store 20-Piece Food Storage Set
Offered by Clark Star Sales
Price: $28.74
13 used & new from $21.61

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE !!!, May 25, 2015
I have been using Pyrex for over 50 years. This set was just what I wanted as I was switching over from plastic. The first time I used the largest dish, I heated some leftovers in it, put it on the table on a hot pad, and we started eating our dinner. Five minutes later, the dish EXPLODED. Heavy shards of glass went everywhere, even made some dings in my table. We could have been blinded or had glass go into our flesh. This was just a terrible experience.

And even worse, I immediately e-mailed the Pyrex company and have not yet heard back from them. Inexcusable. It has been 9 days. Maybe they are consulting their liability insurers!?!?!?!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 14, 2015 5:34 PM PDT

9GreenBox - ZZ Plant - Zamioculcas Zamiifolia - 4'' Pot
9GreenBox - ZZ Plant - Zamioculcas Zamiifolia - 4'' Pot
Offered by 9GreenBox
Price: $4.99
2 used & new from $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead on delivery, May 25, 2015
this arrived with one of the two stems broken and the other stem dying. I have a really green thumb, but could not save this plant.

A Man Called Ove: A Novel
A Man Called Ove: A Novel
by Fredrik Backman
Price: $18.74
93 used & new from $2.70

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL, February 22, 2015
This will undoubtedly be one of my top books of 2015 and will stay with me for a long time. It had everything that I love in a book and more. I laughed and I cried and I thoroughly enjoyed every moment. I hated when it ended. GREAT novel!

Hope's Perfect Countertop Polish, 22-Ounce
Hope's Perfect Countertop Polish, 22-Ounce
Price: $19.35
2 used & new from $19.35

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad purchase, October 9, 2014
Has to be polished off and then wiped again because it is streaky/greasy. I will stick with Clean EnCounters.

Iphone 5, Iphone 5s Pastel Watercolor Paint Box Set Case with Free Screen Protector! For the Artistic and Crafty Personalities.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, October 9, 2014
So cute and hard to miss if it is sitting on a table!

Brushtech Kitchen Waste Food Disposal Brush  B36C
Brushtech Kitchen Waste Food Disposal Brush B36C
Price: $10.59
5 used & new from $5.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, October 9, 2014
Does exactly what is is supposed to do.

Small Blessings: A Novel
Small Blessings: A Novel
by Martha Woodroof
Price: $16.17
85 used & new from $0.33

2.0 out of 5 stars Why did I ever finish this?, October 9, 2014
Well, finishing it gave it one star. The other star is for Henry, the only character who interested me. What a bunch of misfits, sops, and weirdos! If this is typical of an American college, no wonder our educational system is in trouble! Professors teach one class and get free housing?!?!!? Huh? This was just a silly soap opera of a book.

God's Harvard: A Christian College on a Mission to Save America
God's Harvard: A Christian College on a Mission to Save America
by Hanna Rosin
Price: $14.93
92 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, March 8, 2014
Boring and poorly written. Too many words and too much jumping back and forth, a device that I really dislike.

I expected more. I am no fan of evangeliscism (or religion in general) nor of homeschooling.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20