Profile for Hanorah > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Hanorah RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA. USA)

I Know Why the Caged Pig Oinks: And Other Love Stories
I Know Why the Caged Pig Oinks: And Other Love Stories
by William James Royce
Price: $22.50
6 used & new from $4.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Slappin' my knee laughing, June 26, 2012
The wit and timing in each story is spot on! It was like watching a masterpiece of humor unfold. Just when I think I found the author's sense of humor there was yet another story with a different quib. This book can be enjoyed by anyone. Great read and great for your office or coffee table. Abbot Costello meets Monty Python 2012.

The Sacred Art of Listening: Forty Reflections for Cultivating a Spiritual Practice (The Art of Spiritual Living)
by Kay Lindahl
Price: $14.81
76 used & new from $1.61

5.0 out of 5 stars An Awakening, June 22, 2002
I truly enjoyed this book. It was for me an awakening. We get so caught up in daily life, we forget how to listen to our self, truly listen. How can we live a peaceful harmonious life if we can't listen to others, to ourselves or that creative wisdom within. It taught me that to understand anything one must be able to listen and to listen with a compassionate heart. This book gives simple yet poetic tools to understanding both the divine and daily importance of listening to ourselves,& others. It can be apllied to our work relationships as well as personal ones. The Illustrations are beautiful. I would love to have these prints hanging in my home. Fluid and strong, intricate yet simple, the perfect yin and yang balance. This is a book for OPRAH!!! Bravo to the Author and Illustrator.