Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Minnesota Dreamer > Reviews

Browse

Minnesota Dreamer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Minnesota Dreamer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Big Love: Season 1
Big Love: Season 1
DVD
Price: $24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the storyline but the cas ting is off, October 26, 2014
This review is from: Big Love: Season 1 (Amazon Video)
Okay. I like the storyline but the cas ting is off, the male lead comes off as a creep as does the second wife. Should have had the actor that plays Joe as the lead. The first wife casting is spot on.

Band of Brothers Season 1
Band of Brothers Season 1
Price: $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great WWII True Stories, October 16, 2014
Real life telling of company that fought in WWII. Watched it all in 2 days.

Dance Moms Season 3
Dance Moms Season 3
Price: $24.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Too abusive!, March 17, 2014
This review is from: Dance Moms Season 3 (Amazon Video)
There was always yelling but this year is too abusive. I bought the season but just not sure we will get through the whole season. So disappointing. I would like to see the show go in the direction of following the girls lives outside of the studio. ALDC will only attrach bad parents because only bad parents would subject themeselves to a teacher who personally punishes a child if a mom stands up for her daughter, or a friend. And that Kathy needs to be kicked off the show, she is the worst abuser.

Lot Of 12 Inflatable Basketball Theme Beach Balls - 16"
Lot Of 12 Inflatable Basketball Theme Beach Balls - 16"

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Party Favor, May 13, 2013
They are a good size and the perfect party favor for a pool party. Only complaint is they are vacuum sealed so blowing them up takes awhile, I ended up using a blower I got with an air bed.

NFL Vikings Stadium Seat
NFL Vikings Stadium Seat

4.0 out of 5 stars Good back support, May 13, 2013
This review is from: NFL Vikings Stadium Seat (Sports)
Much to my surprise this actually provides good back support. I sit on bleachers for about 4 hours for gymnastic meets and really needed something to get me through those 4 hours. I like the back support, however, everytime I get up it moves otherwise I would give it five stars but for the price it does the job.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Trollbead Quality, May 13, 2013
I just started a trollbead braclet and decided to try these as filler beads until I can afford all the genuine trollbeads. They are okay as a filler but I would not purchase again. The beads are clear glass looking and the purple is like inside the glass so they are not vibrant like the picture and do not have anywhere near the detail the picture would indicate. Another reason I will not be purchasing anymore Murano Glass beads is because they actually detract from the genuine trollbeads and they really standout as inferior. I guess it is true you get what you pay for.

Last American Cowboy: Season 1
Last American Cowboy: Season 1
DVD
Price: $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It could have been great, February 18, 2013
Too much emphasis on dead baby calfs. I would like to have seen more of the personal conflicts - I guess I was hoping for Deadliest Catch Cowboy. Maybe it gets there as we haven't watched all the episodes but had it been great we would have watched them all by now.

Rubies Costumes 211392 Young Justice - Kid Flash Child Costume - Red-Yellow - Medium
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $22.08
8 used & new from $19.21

4.0 out of 5 stars One Happy Kid Flash, September 9, 2012
When I ordered this I couldn't tell if it came with the yellow boots. The picture looked like it did but the description did not indicate boots. When it arrived I was happy to see the costume is sewn in such away that it appears to be boots and the top part of the "shoe" is foam with a strap and you can easily wear regular tennis shoes and the costume completely covers them. It is made with the typical halloween costume material. My 9 year old son loves this costume. The day it arrived he ran around the neighborhood.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 7, 2015 3:27 PM PDT

Laguna Big Boys' Dazed Loose Fit Surf Top, Turquoise, 10/12
Laguna Big Boys' Dazed Loose Fit Surf Top, Turquoise, 10/12
Price: $20.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Sun Protection, September 9, 2012
For sun protection, this gets 5 stars. My son will be at a water park all day and no sunscreen is needed (except for the back of his neck that isn't covered by the shirt). He loves not having to get sunscreen reapplied every 2 hours. The material doesn't seem to wear well though, it almost looks pilled around the stomach area. So if sun protection is your top priority, this shirt is great. If you are looking for a long lasting, then try another one. Even though it wears easily, I will get another one for next year - a summer without a sunburned back is priceless.

Truform 8865, Compression Stockings, Below Knee, Closed Toe, 20-30 mmhg, Beige, 3XL
Offered by CompressionStockings+
Price: $17.41
4 used & new from $17.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for fat legs due to edema, September 9, 2012
I have very wide legs due to edema and other compression socks I've bought in the past have been so tight below the knee that I could not wear them all day as it hurt too much. I was so relieved when I tried these and a) it wasn't a major struggle to get them on and b) I could wear them all day! Being able to wear them all day has really helped losen my legs up and they no longer ache. I am a short women so they are way too long so I just pull them over my toes and tuck them under my foot. I would love for them to make a 2X Petite size. Just because you need a 2x doesn't mean you are tall and wear a size 12 shoe. That is the only reason I didn't give this 5 stars. Once they make a 2X Petite I will buy 50 and give them 5 stars! I have not had any problems with putting my thumb through it but perhaps over time. I have been washing them by hand and drying by hand just to help lower the wear and tear on them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2014 7:59 PM PST