Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for ToasT > Reviews

Browse

ToasT's Profile

Customer Reviews: 150

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ToasT RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
StarTech.com 6 Inch Micro USB Cable - A to Micro B (UUSBHAUB6 Inch)
StarTech.com 6 Inch Micro USB Cable - A to Micro B (UUSBHAUB6 Inch)
Price: $2.79
136 used & new from $1.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, March 28, 2013
Not much to say other than it works. Its small enough to not take up to much room in my cable case. Perfect size

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my K-Cups, March 28, 2013
Every morning is a new adventure with my variety pack. I wake up every morning with the thought of "Hmmm, what flavor shall I try today" And so far I have not been disappointed with any of them. I wish they made them in 36 paks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vanicream Products Work, March 28, 2013
I have suffered from Eczema for many years and have tried pretty much all kinds of soaps and moisturizers. I have found Vanicream to be the most effective and gently on my skin. So I would recommend this to anyone with highly sensitive skin or with skin disorders.

Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Upgrade Cable USB 3.0 - STAE104
Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Upgrade Cable USB 3.0 - STAE104
2 used & new from $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, March 28, 2013
I use GoFlex because I can switch connections between Thunderbolt and USB 3.0. I run a lot of VM's and thunderbolt drives perform very well with Disk I/O Activity on those drives. But unfortunately not many PC's come with Thunderbolt like they do on a Mac. So i needed to buy this adapter. It works as advertized.

Oasis Case Humidifier - OH6
Oasis Case Humidifier - OH6
Offered by Instrumentpro
Price: $19.95
27 used & new from $18.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, March 28, 2013
I have a guitar case that does not have much room for a humidifier. This one fits just right into a small section of my guitar case. However I can not use the clip it comes with but that is not too much of an issue. Also it is a little difficult to put water into the unit through the syringe. You really have to hold it tight and apply some pressure so the water doesn't leak out. But overall it works well and great for tight guitar cases.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shampoo, March 28, 2013
I found this shampoo by doing some research online. I suffer from dry scalp. I felt this shampoo helps keep my scalp healthy and moisturized.It has a tingly feeling which I like. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was I am not crazy about the smell. Also don't get it in your eyes, they will burn. It is also not cheap.

WeatherTech 40469 Black Cargo Liner for Select Jeep Grand Cherokee Models
WeatherTech 40469 Black Cargo Liner for Select Jeep Grand Cherokee Models
Offered by Central Buys
Price: $100.99
53 used & new from $96.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, March 28, 2013
Bought this for my '13 Jeep. Fits great and really keeps my trunk clean. I have a dog and it keeps my dog's hair away from the carpet. Quality and material is good.

Quality Importers Cigar Caddy Deluxe Humidifier, Large Foam Humidifier, Round
Quality Importers Cigar Caddy Deluxe Humidifier, Large Foam Humidifier, Round
Price: $7.44
5 used & new from $5.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, January 20, 2013
I bought this to add additional humidification to my Humidor. The one that came with it was not cutting it. Once I added this one, I was getting the proper Humidity. I recommend this.

Fit Food: Eating Well for Life
Fit Food: Eating Well for Life
by Ellen Haas
38 used & new from $0.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, January 20, 2013
I find this book has some good recipes for eating well. I probably would have liked more pictures of the dishes and better break down of the contents of each food but overall everything I made is tasty.

Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel 7 Oz (5 Pack)
Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel 7 Oz (5 Pack)
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $24.72
15 used & new from $21.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Sensitive Skin, January 20, 2013
I suffer from various skin problems and I find that this shaving cream is actually pretty good on my face. It does not stop irritation 100% but its better than what is out there,

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15