Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation
Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Browse

Kindle Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 185

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Comics
Comics
Offered by comiXology
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars what a difference, May 16, 2016
This review is from: Comics (App)
I will buy more comics and graphic novels now that I can see each frame blown up. wonderful experience.

From Silk to Silicon: The Story of Globalization Through Ten Extraordinary Lives
by Jeffrey E. Garten
Price: $20.25
64 used & new from $4.58

5.0 out of 5 stars eminently readable., April 30, 2016
i'm as far from an economist in training and interest as you can get. but I am interested in the long view of human beings, and how we mold our experience. from the start this book had my attention. it is clearly written. the amazing accomplishments of these people come through vividly. while it took me a while to read, I was sorry to see it end.

Hot Money (Austin Davis Novels Book 1)
Hot Money (Austin Davis Novels Book 1)
Price: $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 1/2 stars and should be better, April 28, 2016
3 1/2 stars, because the plot is just too thin. the writing is a pleasure, crisp and it flows well. the characters were satisfactory for a story like this. unfortunately the author never manages to convince me of why he is sticking his neck out so far to protect his completely unsympathetic client. as a result there is a lot of sound and fury signifying nothing. that said, I read it through, and didn't skim. I would check out another book by this writer and hope for a more substantial plot.

by Steve Alexander

5.0 out of 5 stars worth a read, April 27, 2016
This review is from: Shoveling Smoke (Paperback)
this seems to be the original edition of the same title reissued on kindle, with a coauthor listed in the copyright. funny, easy entertainment with original characters and a smart plot.

Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars lot of fun, April 27, 2016
This review is from: Shoveling Smoke (Kindle Edition)
it's too bad this pair (two men writing as Austin Davis, it seems) never wrote another book, because I would definitely read it. well written, great plot with a lot of twists, and fun characters. the story flows easily, the authors never try too hard. not as hare brained as Hiaasen or Tim Dorsey, just a good, engaging story. well done.

T-Shirt & Jeans Shimmer Down Satchel Top Handle Bag, Black, One Size
T-Shirt & Jeans Shimmer Down Satchel Top Handle Bag, Black, One Size
Price: $43.40
2 used & new from $42.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great find, April 23, 2016
great bag, and what a bargain. looks much classier than $27! the decorative dangles are easily removable, and I took the big metal feather off, because it made noise on the other beads. i'll probably use the metal feather for a necklace. the bag is floppy, and I inserted a piece of cardboard in the bottom to make it more substantial. it is roomy and I can even carry it over my shoulder. love it.

Keep Mars Weird
Keep Mars Weird
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars worth a read, April 23, 2016
This review is from: Keep Mars Weird (Kindle Edition)
if you like hard luck hank, you will like this. I've never read this author, and never been to Austin, but I still enjoyed this book a lot. I look forward to more, and one of these days it would make a great movie.

Walking [with Biographical Introduction]
Walking [with Biographical Introduction]
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars must read, April 20, 2016
comterorary, short, and easy to read. it's hard to believe Thoreau isn't talking about a population consumed by digital technology, instead of a village more than 125 years ago.

Raw Grass Fed Whey - Undenatured 100% Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder, GMO-Free
Raw Grass Fed Whey - Undenatured 100% Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder, GMO-Free
Offered by Raw Organic Whey
Price: $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars glad i tried it, March 14, 2016
this is my first try with pure whey, and there is no comparison to the flavored, additive filled "protein drinks" I have used in the past. I used only one tablespoon of whey (they recommend 5 which i think is a bit much) in a 10 ounce glass with my morning smoothie. it adds richness and smoothness, not to mention protein. without that awful fake sugar taste. will definitely buy again.

Black or White
Black or White
DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars engrossing, March 3, 2016
This review is from: Black or White (Amazon Video)
this was a surprise. the acting is superb, the issues presented in a realistic way, and the character shave dimension, gifts, and flaws. Kevin Costner and Octavia Spencer are terrific foils for each other. I was completely engrossed and invested in the outcome. I'm not sure why this movie didn't get more attention when it came out. if you are interested in current social issues, or like humanistic stories, as opposed to super heroes, this is worth watching.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19