Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Rosa Bell Lopez > Reviews

Browse

Rosa Bell Lopez's Profile

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rosa Bell Lopez RSS Feed (Cleveland, Ohio)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
LG V10 Case, Verus [High Pro Shield][Steel Silver] - [Brushed Metal Texture][Drop Protection][Heavy Duty][Minimalistic][Slim Fit] - For LG V10 Devices
Price: $14.99
15 used & new from $9.27

5.0 out of 5 stars LG V10 Case, November 12, 2015
My item arrived well packaged and undamaged. A Christmas gift for my wonderful hubby. We are very satisfied with this purchase. The seller did a wonderful job with this item as described. Thank you!

Intuition for Women Gift Set - 1.7 oz EDP Spray + 2.5 oz Body Lotion
Intuition for Women Gift Set - 1.7 oz EDP Spray + 2.5 oz Body Lotion

5.0 out of 5 stars Intuition Perfume, November 12, 2015
Intuition Perfume. This is a Christmas gift. The item arrived well packaged. Undamaged and as described. Happy with this seller. Thank you!

Knape & Vogt Kv8150 P16 Blk 16 In. Variable Height Keyboard Slide 75Lb. - Black
Knape & Vogt Kv8150 P16 Blk 16 In. Variable Height Keyboard Slide 75Lb. - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Computer Desk Item, October 24, 2015
This is item was bought for my hubby's computer desk. It works beautifully. He is very happy with my purchase. Happy Birthday to my wonderful hubby. The keyboard fits beautifully and it stays locked in place as advertised. Thank You!

Autumn Greetings Fall Leaves Harvest Garage Door Magnets Set 26 Pieces
Autumn Greetings Fall Leaves Harvest Garage Door Magnets Set 26 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars This item works beautifully on my garage door, October 24, 2015
This item works beautifully on my garage door. The colors are gorgeous and works well with our home decorum. The colors are beautifully and detailed. We love them. They also stick well on our metal garage door which is redwood. Thank you!

2017 Bless This House Calendar Towel
2017 Bless This House Calendar Towel
Offered by Treasures 2 U
Price: $12.99
3 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Colorful Fabric Calender, October 24, 2015
Very beautiful fabric calendar! I love the vibrant colors and attention to detail. This will hang beautifully. Thank you!

2016 Wings and Blossoms Susan Winget Linen Calendar Towel (F3334)
2016 Wings and Blossoms Susan Winget Linen Calendar Towel (F3334)

5.0 out of 5 stars Colorful Fabric Wall Calender, October 24, 2015
I love this item. Very beautifully detailed. I love the beautiful vibrant colors. It will hang beautifully wherever I desire. Thank You!

Curve Crush By Liz Claiborne For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 Ounces
Curve Crush By Liz Claiborne For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 Ounces
Price: $16.21
24 used & new from $9.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Curve Crush Perfume Spray, October 20, 2013
It smells nice. It is not too strong. It works well in a closed environment. I enjoy using it. I love Liz Claiborne products. I have used her products before and they work well with my body chemistry.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Organo Gold Coffee, October 20, 2013
I like the taste of this coffee. It is used in my morning smoothie drink. It is not too strong and over powering. I am not a coffee drinker, but I like this one. I use it daily. Thank you!

Wanted Shoes Women's Gage Flat
Wanted Shoes Women's Gage Flat

5.0 out of 5 stars Wanted Shoes Womens Gage Flat, August 4, 2013
I love the fit and design of these shoes. I am very happy with this purchase. The price was right too. Thank You!

Wanted Shoes Women's Jewel Ballerina Flat,Black,8 M US
Wanted Shoes Women's Jewel Ballerina Flat,Black,8 M US
Offered by Avenue des Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Wanted Ballerina Flat womens shoe, August 4, 2013
This shoe fits perfectly. I bought them for the fall and have worn them once. I love the color, design and fit. I am very happy with these shoes. Thank you!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6