Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Storm Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Homenaked > Reviews

Browse

Homenaked's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Homenaked RSS Feed (N.Y.)

Feeling Good
Feeling Good
Price: $14.99
44 used & new from $4.72

5.0 out of 5 stars "Feeling Good", August 10, 2007
This review is from: Feeling Good (Audio CD)
This is (literally) the first time that I have liked Every Single Track on an album/cd. Randy Crawford has a phenomenal voice and with Joe Sample (one of my favorite artists') on piano and the precision playing of the other musicians on this cd, the combination and culmination is un-beatable. There is a "deliciously unique arrangement" to each song, that was obviously, carefully hand-picked for this cd. These songs cover a wide variety of emotions and moods and I just can't seem to get enough of hearing them. What a fantastic way to relax and unwind. I originally purchased "Feeling Good" for the track, "Rio De Janiero Blue",(which is a great tune), but I have since fallen in love with the entire cd. The first time I listened to, "End of the Line", "But Beautiful", and When I Need You", I got goose bumps. When I hear the track "See Line Woman", (which I find to be such a cute, sassy tune), I want to jump up and dance! Trust me, you too, will experience much listening Pleasure when you play this cd. You'll be "Feeling Good"!

Krups FDD912 Expert Waffle Maker with Rotary System
Krups FDD912 Expert Waffle Maker with Rotary System

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Waffles!!, October 17, 2006
I was very pleased with this waffle iron. To my surprize, the waffles did Not stick to the grills and every waffle came out perfect every time! Infact, just as a test, I made a waffle without any oil or whatever, and it came out great! I also like the unique way the iron rotates and how fast the waffles cook. Clean-up was a breeze as well. For me, this product is worth the price! I only regret not purchasing it the first time around. I had previously purchased another brand of waffle iron.... and what a complete waste of money it was. I have never used Krups products before, but if they make all of their products as well as they make waffle irons, they've got my vote! Thank you for making a such a great product. I am so glad that I purchased this item. I would highly recommend it to everyone.

Black & Decker G48TD 3-in-1 Waffle Maker & Indoor Grill/Griddle, Silver
Black & Decker G48TD 3-in-1 Waffle Maker & Indoor Grill/Griddle, Silver
Price: Click here to see our price
70 used & new from $30.99

1.0 out of 5 stars what a waste!?!, October 17, 2006
I was sooo disappointed with this waffle iron. It's the worst piece of garbage that I have ever purchased.And very poorly made. The waffles stuck to the iron (regardless of the amount of oil used). The bottom grill didn't get hot enough and the top grill got too hot?!? I assumed that it was just a defective iron, so I returned it and was sent a replacement. It too, gave me the same problems. I wasted so much batter on this piece of junk. I threw it in the trash. This product is a total waste of time and money. I would NOT recommend anyone to buy it.