Profile for HSPrestige1 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

HSPrestige1 RSS Feed

Belkin 12-Outlet Pivot-Plug Surge Protector with 8 ft. Cord
Belkin 12-Outlet Pivot-Plug Surge Protector with 8 ft. Cord
Price: Click here to see our price
118 used & new from $27.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Would be a good product if switch worked didn't fail!, January 1, 2011
FAULTY SWITCH. The strip was powering up my Denon Receiver etc. all of a sudden (about 2 months of purchasing this power strip) my receiver started to act real funny (it frightened me due to the receiver being new and very expensive). Finally I disconnected the receiver from the power strip and realized that it was the power-strip that caused the problem, yes it appears that it was/is the spring for the on/off button. They should refund my $33.00. The funny thing is after initially plugging the equipment into the strip and turning it on, I never touched the on or off button on the switch at all, until this problem and realized that it was the switch or switch spring issue. It could have potentially damaged my equipment. A $33.00 outlet or protection unit that could have damaged my $1300.00 receiver and other equipment, yeah okay go figure. I would have tried to collect on the guaranty/insurance that they offer if this had damaged my equipment and they would have paid me, right? Now I will make an attempt to get my money back (laugh out very loud).

Infinity Classia C336BK Three-Way Speaker (High Gloss Black, Each) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars CLASSIC act from my CLASSIA'S, September 28, 2010
I absolutely love my Classia C336BK Speakers. The speakers are very elegant in styling, not to mention their dynamic sounds. After listening to a CD that I had listened to in the past,I was amazed to hear naturally, crisp, fine tunes, that I hadn't heard before. The bass was not at all overpowering and the mids and highs were on point. It is important to note that you must position the speakers close to the wall to emit more bass or further away from the wall to emit more highs/midrange. All of this depends on an individuals listening/discerning taste. Did I mention that I love my speakers? Well I do! and I will be ordering the bass (woofer), center, and bookcase speakers as well, in-fact I just did..Ohhh and I ordered the R>A>B>O>S kit (can't wait to try it out). GREAT price Amazon.. Got my DENON4310 cued up and ready and soon my other Infinity speakers will arrive, can't wait to put my gear to the ultimate test.