Profile for Tamela A. Buehner > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tamela A. Buehner "busy mom" RSS Feed (Connersville, IN USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Pilot Frixion Ball Knock Retractable Gel Ink Pen, 0.5mm, 10 Colors (LFBK-230EF-10C)
Offered by J.Prestige
Price: $18.79
170 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I have ordered 2 sets, one for me and ..., April 19, 2015
I have ordered 2 sets, one for me and one for my daughter. She is in high school and uses these for advanced algebra and loves them. I use them in my life planner and check book. I actually prefer these knock-offs over the original Pilot's.

Zutter BIA Wire-Cutters in Pouch, Pink
Zutter BIA Wire-Cutters in Pouch, Pink
Offered by QV Express
Price: $7.27
12 used & new from $2.49

2.0 out of 5 stars I thought these would fold the wire over to bind ..., April 19, 2015
I thought these would fold the wire over to bind my planners but any cheap-o cutters would do the same job.

Apple Ipad Mini Smart Cover (Pink)
Apple Ipad Mini Smart Cover (Pink)
Offered by Clear&Honest
Price: $14.99
33 used & new from $1.74

5.0 out of 5 stars I wanted something lightweight with the smart technology to carry my mini in my purse and ..., April 19, 2015
I am using this as I type. I wanted something lightweight with the smart technology to carry my mini in my purse and this works great!

Pilot FriXion Gel Ink Pen Refill-0.5mm-blue-pack of 3X2pack Value Set
Pilot FriXion Gel Ink Pen Refill-0.5mm-blue-pack of 3X2pack Value Set
Offered by VALUE'S JAPAN
Price: $6.99
11 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These are awesome! I had 0, April 19, 2015
These are awesome! I had 0.7 Frixion pens and really wanted the 0.5 tips and thought I would give these a try. I like them so much I have taken the original 0.7 tips from my other Frixion pens and using these instead.

Brand New: Appalachian Wood Stove 3 Speed Blower Motor, Appalachian Item #0510-2002
Offered by SupplyEdge
Price: $94.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Hubby., March 13, 2015
I'm probably by no means qualified to review this product, but I know my husband would never do it. Our Appalacian fireplace insert was in our home when we moved in 12 years ago. Have no idea how old it is. The fan motor has been going out for sometime. He wanted to purchase a replacement and I suggested Amazon since I buy EVERYTHING from Amazon. I put in the part number and wa-la this appeared. Here in a few days and he is pleased with this product. Installed easily (for him at least). Works great and everything lined up perfectly.

Zutter Bind-It-All, Version 2.0
Zutter Bind-It-All, Version 2.0
Price: $38.23
21 used & new from $38.23

5.0 out of 5 stars You gotta buy this!, March 13, 2015
I absolutely love this thing!!!!!!! I was skeptical about purchasing this initially, but exceeded my high expectations. A word of advice..... Read the instructions! Also, watch a few YouTube video on this product to decrease frustration. I did not do that first and wished that I had. When I completed my first project I was so impressed with it. I made my 16 yr old daughter a customized planner with pictures of friends, family and pets using photo paper for the cover and a laminator. I went to Facebook and down loaded the images and surprised her. She has become so organized carrying it with her to school and now all her friends want us to make them one. Excellent gifts! Also I down loaded from Facebook new wedding photo of my hairdresser and made her one too, She cried when I gave it to her.

Pollyanna
Pollyanna
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite movie as a child, February 14, 2015
This review is from: Pollyanna (Amazon Instant Video)
My favorite movie as a child! When life gets overwhelming I go to my Amazon library and watch this movie. I look for something to be "glad" about. <3

Wings of Morning (These Highland Hills Book #2)
Wings of Morning (These Highland Hills Book #2)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I have enjoyed all three in the series, February 14, 2015
I downloaded the first of the series for free and could not wait to read this second book and the next. I have enjoyed all three in the series.

Hamilton Beach 33967 Set 'n Forget 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker, Silver
Hamilton Beach 33967 Set 'n Forget 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker, Silver
Offered by Discount Wholesale Corp.
Price: $54.99
28 used & new from $48.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely LOVE, LOVE, February 14, 2015
Absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this crockpot! I was hesitant after reading the reviews but I have had over a year and have had no issues at all. Don't hesitate order today.

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Next-Gen Built-in Light, Wi-Fi - Includes Special Offers
8 used & new from $69.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my paperwhite, February 14, 2015
I love my paperwhite. I have 4 tablets: ipad, ipad mini, kindle fire but I am not disciplined enough to read with my other tablets. My paperwhite keeps me disciplined and not trail off shopping, facebook or e-mailing,

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4