Profile for Tamela A. Buehner > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tamela A. Buehner "busy mom" RSS Feed (Connersville, IN USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Moko Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Case - Ultra Lightweight Shell Case for Amazon All-New Kindle Paperwhite (Both 2012 and 2013 versions with 6" Display and Built-in Light), BLACK(With Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep)
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $12.99
3 used & new from $10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly suprized, April 30, 2014
Very pleased with this paper white kindle cover. It exceeded my expectations. Fits beautifully and if high quality. Buy today!

Fire Within, A (These Highland Hills Book #3)
Fire Within, A (These Highland Hills Book #3)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Precious, March 27, 2014
It took wee bit longer to get engaged in this book, the 3rd of the 3 book series. After reading the first two it is hard to comprehend that each one is as good as the first. It renews one's hope in
God's almighty hand and power even in the midst of defeat.

The Monmouth Summer
The Monmouth Summer
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, January 18, 2014
This was an ok book. It was rather labor-some in the middle of the book. It started out good and ended good but the middle was painful to finish.

Perfect Teller
Perfect Teller
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app, January 18, 2014
This review is from: Perfect Teller (App)
This is a perfect app for my kindle. It is easy to navigate and accurate. I am so glad I downloaded it

CyberStorm
CyberStorm
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars FAbulous, January 18, 2014
This review is from: CyberStorm (Kindle Edition)
This isn't the type of book I normally seek out. I only tried it because it was available for my kindle for free. Oh my goodness it was outstanding! It really was a "page turner" into the wee hours of the morning. Must read!!

LEGO City Police Heavy-Lift Helicopter 4439
LEGO City Police Heavy-Lift Helicopter 4439
Price: $45.99
107 used & new from $32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Birthday boy, May 12, 2012
I bought this helicopter for my 10 year son. He was very happy with this purchase. The most impressive is the swivel wheels. My son describes this as "really cool".

First Alert RD1 Radon Gas Test Kit
First Alert RD1 Radon Gas Test Kit
Price: $11.99
26 used & new from $10.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't wait, February 26, 2012
I am an oncology nurse and discovered than radon is the #2 cause of lung cancer with smoking still #1 cause. I ordered 2 of these kits one for us and one for my sons fami. My son's came back 6.5 and mine 7.3!!!! In our area in the Midwest the EPA rates our area high over 4. We are in the process of retesting with long term test kit and then will put in some kind of ventilation system to decrease our radon levels. I am so glad we checked. Don't hesitate and order one or two today. Very detailed report was e-mailed to us in about 2 weeks. Oh by the way......make sure and put 4 stamps on your kit before mailing in. The instructions say 3 but that has changed.

A Smart Girl's Planner: Full of Secrets and Skills That They Don't Teach You in School (American Girl Library)
by American Girl Editors
Edition: Spiral-bound
30 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, February 23, 2012
Got this for my 12 year old daughter. She was happy with this and used it regularly. High quality from American Girls like we have come to expect.

JAVOedge Tweed Book Case for the Barnes and Noble Nook Color / Nook Tablet - Latest Generation

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, February 23, 2012
Love this cover! Each time I take it somewhere I get compliments on it. I take my nook to the orthodontist to read while my daughter is being seen and I have gotten compliments each time. It is so classy and professional looking. My nook fits perfectly in it. Don't hesitate to buy this today! Like always Amazon is awesome to work with. Have been shopping on Amazon since 1998 and have never been disappointed.

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 Artist Series - Moore
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 Artist Series - Moore
3 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfied!, January 3, 2012
Great product that works very well. Even looks sharp too. Thanks Amazon for the great and speedy service you provide.

Page: 1 | 2