Profile for Matthew P. Davis > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Matthew P. Davis "Baby Daddy" RSS Feed (Phoenix, AZ)

Grout Refresh - Straw - 8oz. Bottle
Grout Refresh - Straw - 8oz. Bottle
Offered by Profloorsource
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product!, July 6, 2014
Amazing product. Transformed our entire floor into new again.

The Boat
The Boat
by Clara Salaman
Price: $14.41
52 used & new from $1.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book I've read in years!, July 6, 2014
This review is from: The Boat (Paperback)
Fantastic book! Read it in two days, couldn't put it down. Adventure, love, despair, sailing, philosophy, and more!

Unauthorized Guide to Sailing in Mexico
Unauthorized Guide to Sailing in Mexico
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and Easy read!, June 19, 2013
Great little book that contains tidbits of information that one might only gain after having lived in Mexico and its various ports OR making the types of mistakes that this book could actually help you avoid. Having lived in Mexico myself and possessing a fairly good handle on the Mexican culture and language, I still felt this book offered good perspective and insight. It will be a great addition to my sailboat's library...ONCE I find the sailboat!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 6, 2014 4:14 PM PDT

The Joys of Yachting
The Joys of Yachting
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic book...but HEY...it was free!, February 28, 2013
Overall, just an OK book. There were a few tidbits of learning. It was a free book so I guess it is hard to complain about the price!

Buy, Outfit, and Sail
Buy, Outfit, and Sail
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic sailing resource for the newbie!, February 28, 2013
Excellent and very well written book. A great blend of story telling and how-to to keep you engaged throughout. I bookmarked and highlighted more pages of this book (Kindle Version) than any other sailing book I have read to this point! I hope to meet Cap'n Fatty out on the high seas in the future!

A Sail of Two Idiots: 100+ Lessons and Laughs from a Non-Sailor  Who Quit the Rat Race, Took the Helm, and Sailed to a New Life in the Caribbean
A Sail of Two Idiots: 100+ Lessons and Laughs from a Non-Sailor Who Quit the Rat Race, Took the Helm, and Sailed to a New Life in the Caribbean
by Renee D. Petrillo
Price: $16.16
80 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars big mama, February 16, 2013
Very well written! I read it in 3 days (and I have 2 kids under 5...so you know it's good)!

Bumfuzzle - Just Out Looking For Pirates
Bumfuzzle - Just Out Looking For Pirates
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome read...inspirational to the adventurous types!, January 16, 2013
I had done a generic search on "SAILING" and encountered this book title with the weird name. Downloaded the sample to my kindle and was then hooked! Great read, good detail, and fun story lines. I have sinced been turned on to the authors blog at bumfuzzle.com and also just started his second book. The end result is I may be due for a lifestyle change. Thanks in part...to Bumfuzzle and this second book! Live on the margin

Pioneer DDJ-S1 DJ Controller
Pioneer DDJ-S1 DJ Controller
Offered by Adorama Camera
Price: $544.95
12 used & new from $466.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Serato Itch controller of ALL controllers!, September 13, 2011
This unit rocks beyond belief! I run a multi-op DJ business in Phoenix, AZ and have primarily been using the Vestax VCI-300(not a bad unit by any means) for the past 3 years as the mixer/controller of choice for my company. As I am adding DJ's to my staff, I am purchasing a lot of new gear. After reading and researching the DDJ-S1 for the past 3 months, I finally pulled the trigger. Out of the box, it is extremely intuitive. I played around on it for about 3 hours total and felt extremely comfortable about bringing it out to my next gig. The sound quality is superior to that of the VCI and the overall build quality and layout is much more PRO GRADE...it is a Pioneer after all! Zero latency and zero glitches. Onboard effects are A-MA-ZING! It really opens up a whole new world to my transitions. The SLIP feature is also a really slick tool to utilize in your performance. I plan on buying three additional DDJ-S1's as the finances allow! 100% A+++++

Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 3, 168-Count
Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers, Size 3, 168-Count
Offered by Box O' Mart
Price: $49.95
2 used & new from $49.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Leak really bad...numerous "blowouts", December 4, 2008
Ordered these Huggies along with a box of Pampers Baby-Dry. You can't even compare the two. Everytime baby would do a #2 with these Huggies on...it would leak out the back of the diaper...they just don't fit. The Pampers are the way to go....no leaks at all!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 7, 2010 3:21 AM PST