Profile for Justin W. Thole > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 105

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Justin W. Thole RSS Feed (Grand Rapids, MI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Spyderco Manix2 Black G-10 Black Blade PlainEdge Knife
Spyderco Manix2 Black G-10 Black Blade PlainEdge Knife
Price: $103.89
44 used & new from $102.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible Quality!, January 19, 2015
Length:: 0:06 Mins

I collect knives of all types. This in an incredible knife! It's easily the best folding knife in my collection, and my personal favorite. It is razor sharp out of the box. It makes a great everyday carry knife. At a weight of 4 ounces (lightweight for this size), you don't notice it's there until you need it. The pocket clip is tight and of great quality. The blade is so sturdy, that it feels like a fixed blade knife when open. Opening the knife is smooth due to the ball bearing Spyderco incorporated into the design (see attached video). The G-10 handle feels nice and grippy in the hand.

You will love this knife!

Big Skinny Money Penny Coin Wallet, Black
Big Skinny Money Penny Coin Wallet, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pocket pouch for storing ear buds!, November 28, 2014
This "pocket pouch" is very handy and durable. I carry it ever day in my front right pocket. I stash ear buds in the the big center pocket . I have ibuprofen or tylenol in the smaller side pocket. This is a great way to always have a pain reliever handy in in your pocket.

The pouch slides in and out of the pocket very easily. The zippers function nicely, and open and close smoothly.

Wings By Giorgio Beverly Hills For Men. Set-edt Spray 3.4 Ounces & Aftershave 3.4 Ounces
Offered by Blue Fade Marketplace
Price: $27.03
11 used & new from $21.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 8, 2014
Have always loved the smell of Wings cologne. Lasts all day. Have used Wings off and on for 10 years.

Android Men's AD465BGR  Concept T 2 Chronograph Green Watch
Android Men's AD465BGR Concept T 2 Chronograph Green Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Watch!, March 8, 2014
It's very durable. Beautiful watch. The green is brighter and much nicer looking than this photo. The leather band is thick and of great quality. This watch looks and feels like it could be around for many years.

Dr. Martens Men's Anthony Boot,Black/Blue Smooth,12 UK/13 M US
Dr. Martens Men's Anthony Boot,Black/Blue Smooth,12 UK/13 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and Style!, October 11, 2013
I was looking to replace a pair of Cole Haan black, slip-on boots which I wore almost every day for about four years. I found these boots and couldn't be happier. I have owned Doc Martens in the past. I had two pairs of low-tops (black and brown) purchased about 20 years ago that seemed to be bullet proof. They were incredibly durable and well-built.

Quality: The boots are very good quality. Very durable. They look and feel like they will last for many years!

Comfort: The Doc Marten comfort sole provides good spring and cushion.

Style: Very good-looking and stylish. I love the versatility! You can dress them up or down. I've worn them with casual outfits (jeans and t-shirt) as well as dress attire (slacks, shirt and tie). They fit in either way.

Breaking-in Period: The boots take some time to break in. They will be quite stiff at first. During the break in period, they will creak and make noise while you walk. I work in an office, so it's a little awkward having to deal with the noise issue, but as they loosen up, the creaking and noise goes away.

Size: I would suggest going one size bigger. I typically wear an 11 - 11.5. I ordered a 12 and it's a good fit.

Price: Amazon's price was the best I found.

Android Men's AD377BKK  Octopuz with Nylon Strap Watch
Android Men's AD377BKK Octopuz with Nylon Strap Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Watch In My Collection, October 10, 2013
This one caught my eye after months of searching for a replacement for a Fossil I had for eight years. (I gave the Fossil away to a friend because it was too heavy and bulky.) Upon arrival, I was even more impressed with the looks and quality. It looks better in person than the pictures, and feels like it will last many years. For my taste, it's the right size (42mm face diameter). Big enough to stand out and look good, but not "over-the-top" large or bulky.

This is the first watch I have owned with a NATO strap. If you've never worn a NATO strap, they are very comfortable. Also, the NATO strap styling fits well with the look of this watch.

The watch has a very accurate movement. I've owned it for six months now, and it has kept perfect time.

One reviewer stated that this watch can work in a formal and informal setting. I disagree. The watch has a casual style which is great for informal settings, but not something that goes well at a Black-Tie affair.

I currently own a total of four watches, and this one is my favorite. All around just an excellent watch!

Straw Trucker Cap-Natural Brown W40S62D
Straw Trucker Cap-Natural Brown W40S62D
Offered by BK Caps
Price: $10.13
6 used & new from $9.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Low Quality. Needs to be built with more substance., September 17, 2013
I liked the unique look of this hat, so I decided to purchase it. When I received it and took it out of the box, the hat looked and felt very cheap, flimsy, lightweight, and low-quality. The hat doesn't look and feel like it will last very long.

I sent it back for a refund.

Android Men's AD360AW  Decoy IP Black/White Quartz Watch
Android Men's AD360AW Decoy IP Black/White Quartz Watch
Offered by Crossover Timepieces
Price: $160.00
3 used & new from $55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Design! Great Quality!, September 17, 2013
I love this watch! The pictures don't do it justice. You have to see it to fully appreciate the design. The black layer on the white sub-dial makes the white digits on the face really stand out and pop.

The watch has a feel of quality. The weight is substantial, without being too heavy. When you see it and pick it up for the first time, you know it's a great watch that is made with care and attention to detail.

It's also a very comfortable watch to wear. The leather strap is of good quality. At 11 mm thick, the watch doesn't sit too high. My wrists are of medium size, and it sits very well on my wrist.

I also bought the black/orange version.

Android Men's AD360ARG  Decoy IP Black/Orange Quartz Watch
Android Men's AD360ARG Decoy IP Black/Orange Quartz Watch
Price: $124.14
2 used & new from $114.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Design! Great Quality!, September 17, 2013
I love this watch! The pictures don't do it justice. You have to see it to fully appreciate the design. The black layer on the orange sub-dial makes the orange digits on the face really stand out and pop.

I also bought the black/white version.

Gerber 22-01769 Shard Keychain Tool
Gerber 22-01769 Shard Keychain Tool
Offered by DEWANG ( FAST SHIPMENT )
Price: $5.97
130 used & new from $4.25

2.0 out of 5 stars The Philips screwdriver is too sharp!, June 28, 2013
I thought this would be a nice addition to my keyring, and the price is right. However, I took it off my keyring after the second day because the Philips screwdriver is sharp! It catches inside the pocket when I pull my wad of keys out. It poked two holes in the pocket. This is a very bad design.

There are only two functions I find useable on the device: The bottle opener, and the prying ability. With the prying function, I can see it being useful for opening paint cans, prying staples up, and things like that.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11