Profile for Oregon1984 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Oregon1984 RSS Feed

Don't Let the Pigeon Finish This Activity Book!
Don't Let the Pigeon Finish This Activity Book!
by Mo Willems
Price: $14.39
74 used & new from $5.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, November 11, 2012
The other reviews are spot-on. This is more than the standard activity book. It has various clever activities that all tie together. I personally love activity books and buy them for my 5 year old frequently (in vain really, as he never uses them beyond a single sitting). He worked on this all weekend with me and is still going back through it, coloring it, reading the storyline, etc. Its great in so many ways. Very clever. Mo Willems, please write more of these!!!!!!!!!

K'NEX Monster Jam Grave Digger
K'NEX Monster Jam Grave Digger
Offered by Sure Enough We got It
Price: $19.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Such a disappointment, September 23, 2010
My son has been waiting for these Monster Jam K'Nex trucks to come out ever since they were announced. We have Gravedigger and Maximum Destruction, and they fall apart if anyone (including me) so much as moves them or picks them up. This is our first K'Nex purchase, so I am not sure if it is this particular toy that is defective or if K'Nex lego-type blocks in general are terrible, but regardless these trucks can be looked at but not played with. I am thinking about gluing the pieces together....but that defeats the purpose of being able to build them.

I wish Monster Jam had picked Lego--Lego stays together! I was planning to buy all of the trucks but not after this experience :(

ZOOB 0Z13020 ZOOB JR. Moving Mind-Building Zoomer Car Set, Assorted Colors, 20-Pieces
Price: $17.49
19 used & new from $6.97

1.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had read these reviews first!, September 15, 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
A friend's older son has a regular Zoob set & my 4 year old loved it, so I bought this Jr set for him. As other reviewers have said, the cars don't hold together--what preschooler who loves building and cars wants to just admire creations? Additionally, some of them were (for me) very hard to put together, I am not sure how a 3-6 year old is supposed to. I am going to take this back and get him a regular Zoob set. So disappointing.