Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Mj in Tejas! > Reviews

Browse

Mj in Tejas!'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mj in Tejas! RSS Feed

Tales of Graces f - Playstation 3
Tales of Graces f - Playstation 3
Offered by MOST WANTED
Price: $29.98
131 used & new from $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Tales Game!, March 25, 2013
This is a simple review...

If you like the Tales' games, then I think you will like this one. The battle system is great and the characters and story are great.

Star Trek Federation: The First 150 Years
Star Trek Federation: The First 150 Years
by David A. Goodman
36 used & new from $18.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, December 4, 2012
I just received this book in the mail today and have not had enough time to read it all. However, I can tell you the quality of this product is superb! The first thing that struck me was the detail. This author wants you to believe that you are reading a real history book of the real past. He does a fantastic job of creating a fictional "history" book. There are letters, documents, diagrams, etc...that really detail the world of Star Trek. If you are a fan of Star Trek, or if you know someone that is, this book is absolutely worth the price! This book sets the standard of how Star Trek reference books should be done! Great job David Goodman!

ViewSonic VA2431WM 24-Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor with Speakers
ViewSonic VA2431WM 24-Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor with Speakers
6 used & new from $128.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Upgrade!, March 30, 2012
I upgraded from a 20" HP monitor. I do a lot of gaming and this monitor works great! I actually had to push it back towards the wall because the size took a little getting used to. Action games are unreal. I can see details I never have before. You can't go wrong with this monitor!

Antec Three Hundred ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case
Antec Three Hundred ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case
7 used & new from $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Value, January 17, 2012
For the price this is a fantastic value. The case is sturdy and feels well-built. It has plenty of space for my needs. It comes with two quiet fans that circulate the air inside the case well. It has plenty of ventilation. It's stylish and practical. I haven't seen a better deal for a case anywhere. This was a great value!

Final Fantasy XIII - Playstation 3
Final Fantasy XIII - Playstation 3
Offered by ForTheLoveOfGame
Price: $17.95
290 used & new from $2.23

3.0 out of 5 stars On Down The Line..., August 25, 2011
I played this game over a weekend. Obviously I didn't play the WHOLE thing. I played it for about 12 hours total. When I was growing up we had games that we classified as "on-rail" shooters. Your imaginary character would be "pushed" down a "rail" and you had to shoot your targets. This game is too similar. I didn't think the linearity issue would be that big, but it was indeed a huge detriment to this game. You're pushed down a single path and battle enemies. That's it. There was no exploratory aspect whatsoever. The game seemed to be building to a decent story albeit not that original, but that didn't bother me. The battle system was extremly in-depth. A little too much for me. It seemed that after every other battle they were introducting a new aspect. This isn't the Final Fantasy I grew up with. It's much different. Perhaps Square should consider going back to their roots next time.

Star Trek: The Complete Original Series (Seasons 1-3) [Blu-ray]
Star Trek: The Complete Original Series (Seasons 1-3) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ William Shatner
Price: $64.51
52 used & new from $59.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Amazing!, July 27, 2011
I have never seen Star Trek look this amazing. The picture just jumps off the screen with brightness and color. Gone are the huge number of imperfections in the picture (scratches, tears, etc). You can tell the studio put much work into the restoration process. It's not perfect but it was a great job. I do agree with others' reviews in regards to sound. It does seem like the dialog is overpowered by sound effects. I don't know if this was by design, but when I go through my tv speakers there are episodes where I can't hear the dialog even with the volume all the way up. It sounds much better on my 6 speaker system. They did however give the option for the original mono track. I haven't listened to this so I don't know how it sounds. There have been complaints about the price. When I purchased the 2004 dvd season sets, I paid $100 per season. This set is far superior and costs a lot less. If you are a purist you can turn all of the new special effects off. I however love the new effects. This is the definitive Star Trek collection and I don't see how it could possibly improve. Highly recommended!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 25, 2011 2:52 PM PST

LG LHB536 1100W 3D Blu-ray Home Theater System with Smart TV Integrated Wi-Fi
LG LHB536 1100W 3D Blu-ray Home Theater System with Smart TV Integrated Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great System!, July 27, 2011
This system meets my expectations head on! It sounds great. For the money this system is the best I could find. Nothing else came close.