Profile for jb > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jb RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Born Women's Kates Seda Metallic Full Grain 8 M US
Born Women's Kates Seda Metallic Full Grain 8 M US
Offered by 6pm, LLC
Price: $57.99
4 used & new from $57.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Like but not love, December 18, 2014
This review is from: Born Kates Women's Sandal (Shoes)
I ordered my usual size and these fit a bit small so I was worried but wearing them for a few hours stretched them out to fit fine. Very comfortable..at first. Oh yea, they also squeaked a bit with each step but only for the first few hours also. However, I wore them out to a full day event and did end up with a pretty bad blister! I didn't even know it was rubbing that much! I still like how they look, and the heel is a good short size while still looking slightly dressy but I make sure to have a band aid ready.

Cemoi Holiday Ornaments Milk Chocolate 35.2 Oz
Cemoi Holiday Ornaments Milk Chocolate 35.2 Oz
Offered by Fiomart
Price: $28.41
4 used & new from $20.39

4.0 out of 5 stars chocolate ornament tradition - these work good, December 18, 2014
Yum! We put chocolate ornaments on our tree each year and this is the first time I have purchased this brand. I have been sneaking some off now and then and taste wise they are pretty yummy! Not quite as creamy as other brands I have bought but still tasty. They do have come with the gold thread so they are ready to go and be attached to the branches. They are hollow but that helps with not weighing the branches down. I would get these again if our usual liquor filled chocolates are sold out early (like this year).

Stance Women's Sharkey Socks - Black One Size
Stance Women's Sharkey Socks - Black One Size
Offered by Pacific Wave Surf Shop
Price: $17.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute socks but a little thin for my liking, December 18, 2014
I am a fan of Stance men's socks. I have purchased many for my boyfriend and brother. These are the first women's socks I have purchased from them and they are darn cute! Colors are great, design is interesting and unique but they are just not as thick and feel a little less quality than the previous men's socks I have bought. I would still recommend these but just a note.

KETTLER Table Tennis Replacement Net - Net Color may Vary
KETTLER Table Tennis Replacement Net - Net Color may Vary
Price: $11.49
3 used & new from $11.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Good net - easy peasy and works great, December 18, 2014
Our original Kettler net finally started threading out so we bought this as a replacement. These are a cinch to put on and get back to playing. We have our table outdoors (but under a roof) and the netting material should a good while. It's easy to tighten and I find the black (the color we got) works well with the orange table tennis balls. Compared to the cheap discount net we bought at our local sports store this is waaaayyyy better.

Stance Mens Todd Francis Socks, Blue, Large/X-Large
Stance Mens Todd Francis Socks, Blue, Large/X-Large
Offered by BargainGiant
Price: $17.95
7 used & new from $13.90

5.0 out of 5 stars I heart Stance socks, December 18, 2014
These socks are not only comfy but they are cool! Stance makes a great quality sock that is definitely worth the money. This particular design is so unique so if you want to stand out in the crowd at your shoes off party, these are the ones! This brand has not let me down. Sure recommendation for a great sock.

Cotton Cantina Soft Mixed Stripes Infinity Scarf (One Size, Teal/Red/Orange)
Cotton Cantina Soft Mixed Stripes Infinity Scarf (One Size, Teal/Red/Orange)
Offered by Kalon Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars I REALLY like this infinity scarf, December 18, 2014
I REALLY like this infinity scarf. The colors accent each other nicely and make for a unique fresh look. The material is thin and feels fine on the skin. The seams could be a bit more neat, but for the price it can't be beat! I will be purchasing some more color variations from this brand. Recommended for a Spring, Summer, Fall scarf!

Stance Men's Lowell Crew Sock, Grey, Small/Medium
Stance Men's Lowell Crew Sock, Grey, Small/Medium
Price: $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great sock with great material, December 18, 2014
This is a great sock with great material! Stance makes a really good sock. Hugs the foot and breathes nicely. These are more tame in color than some but they are still stylish enough to stand out from the crowd. Totally recommend!

Of Mice and Me (Kindle Single)
Of Mice and Me (Kindle Single)
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good one, August 31, 2014
easily relatable with plenty of 'oh so sweets', and 'dang life sucks' - i felt both and liked it. recommended for sure.

Hoover Platinum Collection LiNX Cordless Pet Handheld Vacuum, BH50030
Hoover Platinum Collection LiNX Cordless Pet Handheld Vacuum, BH50030
Price: $118.99
17 used & new from $89.00

3.0 out of 5 stars meh, May 18, 2013
not that great of a sucker. of course we have a long haired dog that is constantly shedding so we may need more power. kind of bulky - but it's okay.

Tiny Sterling Silver Skull Stud Earrings 3/16 inch
Tiny Sterling Silver Skull Stud Earrings 3/16 inch
Offered by Sabrina Silver
Price: $9.38

5.0 out of 5 stars yay skulls!, May 18, 2013
i love these earrings! i bought em once, lost em, and had to buy them again. works nice to fill in the extra holes. nobody at work notices until they are right up close. great!

Page: 1 | 2