Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
Profile for Mark Twain > Reviews

Browse

Mark Twain's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mark Twain "Le Reviewer" RSS Feed (Trier, Kingdom of Prussia)

Page: 1 | 2
JFJ Easy Pro Video Game, CD, DVD, Blu-Ray Repair Machine 110V
JFJ Easy Pro Video Game, CD, DVD, Blu-Ray Repair Machine 110V
Price: $134.89
17 used & new from $99.99

1.0 out of 5 stars It makes look discs look good and shiny, December 29, 2015
It does not work. It makes look discs look good and shiny. It might work for DVDs but for games. Games are very delicate. They would freeze at any time even though they load. My ecommerce site was blocked because of this machine. Do not buy this for video games.
Instructions are not clear, they will savage your games, better pay online for the service about 3 dollars a game. You will thank me

MFLABEL 200 Half Sheet Laser/Ink Jet USPS UPS Fedex Shipping Labels (Compare to 5126)
Offered by OneLink Mall
Price: $8.89
2 used & new from $8.89

5.0 out of 5 stars They work great. I like them, December 10, 2015
They work great. I like them. They like the more expansive competition. I do not see any difference. Will buy again for my business. Highly recommend.

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Offered by Level9
Price: $33.99
97 used & new from $11.48

5.0 out of 5 stars A 90`s fantasy, January 23, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Oh my God! This game is a masterpiece in every sense. I grew up obsessed playing RPG games-- of all kind. I always imagined an RPG that would look like an anime. Watching Japanese anime was one my favorite things to do next to playing RPGs. The more I play the more it takes my breath away. It makes me like a child even though I am in my late 20s. I only hope that it ever exists another game as magical as Ni No Kuni ever again. Spoiler: I cried when Oliver saw his mother dead, and the world started crashing around him. This game is so full of strong moments that I can guarantee that more than one tear will be shed.

New Balance Men's ML574 Winter Elements Running Shoe
New Balance Men's ML574 Winter Elements Running Shoe

4.0 out of 5 stars Very strong but quite narrow, December 18, 2012
These are the strongest 574s I`ve ever used. When they say this is for the winter, they really mean it. When you put your hands on them, you can feel that these sneakers were meant for heavy use -- for example walking through the snow or mountain trips. They have a boot-like material on front, they will probably protect you from any harm during an extreme condition. Ah they look quite nice too, especially the gray and yellow version. These are like the armored edition of the beloved 574. The only problem is that they are a little bit narrowed but with time, they might just adjust to my feet. Note: I have a collection of 574s, but these are the only one with problem at least for me. Otherwise, these are great companion for snowy days and why not everyday. I highly recommend them!

New Balance Men's ML574 Backpack Fashion Sneaker
New Balance Men's ML574 Backpack Fashion Sneaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Fashionable and Durable, December 17, 2012
I`ve bought two 574s from the Backpack line. I only wear this style of sneakers -- for over 10 years. This line includes very durable, and perhaps the most waterproof material for these iconic shoes. Not waterproof in the sense that you are gonna swim with a pair of these, but they resist water better than most 574s. The material seems to nylon or something like that. That`s a good thing because they don`t get scratched or dirty easily. These are very simple too, the leather adds a unique touch to them if you are looking for something different. They also come in a variety of colors, some of them are very beautiful in person like the red, or blue. You won`t regret this purchase, these are the 574s, we all know and love but with a minimal stylish touch plus playful colors, and very resistant.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offered by Galactics
Price: $12.62
154 used & new from $2.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Let the show begin, November 20, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I preordered the game through Amazon more than 2 weeks ago, but then I checked and the estimated delivery date was Nov. 26. So I cancelled the preorder and bought the game last night on the Playstation Store. I`ve played the game for 5 continuous hours, and yes is a lot of fun as the beta was. Things are more balanced now. I played online with the beta characters since I`ve mastered them all, but it takes time to master other characters. They all feel different which gives some depth to the game. Also the levels are pretty good, and different from one another. Some of them like Invasion, and Stowaway will become favorites for many gamers. I`ll keep it short because I need to sleep. I just wanted to say that this game is cool to play online and with friends. So much fun with family members or friends. You can talk online while playing with each other. Don`t pay attention to the Nintendo`s fanboys that taken to Metacritic to rant about how this game is inferior to SMB, don`t pay them attention, they have not even played this game. I will make a proper review, once I spend a few days with the game. All in all, this game makes a wonderful Christmas gift for gamers tired of FPS and other generic genres. Try something different!

Samsung Series 5 Chromebook (Wi-Fi)
Samsung Series 5 Chromebook (Wi-Fi)
Offered by AMShopNow
Price: $165.00
4 used & new from $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This is different from what was launched more than a year ago!, October 9, 2012
The Google computer thing has taken giant leaps. I can`t believe how much better it has become. It feels like an OS. Everything from how you change your wallpapers, manage wireless connection, windows system, the dock is outstanding. I have no idea how Google could come out with such a great OS in less than two years. The Aura interface is the best that has come out in a long time. All the interaction they make on the developer mode are huge steps ahead the curve. It copies from Mac OS in some gestures and animations, but they are beautiful and pleasant. I can`t believe that after changing the course in terms of design, Chrome OS would have become so great. Feel free to buy this computer without any regrets. I didn`t have the successor of Windows 7, but this serves the bill. Ah, the hardware is better than most laptops you can buy at Walmart and other electronic stores. That should be enough.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite , 6-Inch, Wi-Fi, With Special Offers
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite , 6-Inch, Wi-Fi, With Special Offers
21 used & new from $66.75

4.0 out of 5 stars A step forward with a major flaw, October 3, 2012
I will keep it short for you:

I waited for this e reader so bad that I can`t believe that I have it. The text is crisp and sharp as the resolution is higher, this is expected. The user interface is modern and much better than the old one. It`s pretty fluid, and nice to use overall. Let`s get this out of the way: this is the best Kindle yet and the future of the next that will come in the following years.

Now, let`s talk about the screen and its (in)famous lighting. It`not perfect -- Amazon does not make magic. But kudos for them for making the light so evenly distributed. First if you thought your eyes would not hurt with the light on -- I feel sorry for you because you will feel eye strain while reading. Not as much as with a typical cellphone/tablet screen, but it`s not as pleasant as with the light off. Ah, let me explain the shadows at the bottom; the shadows you see at the bottom are only seen in the dark, because this is front-lit, and what you see is a reflection of it. The lower the light, the lower the shadow. But this is much better than the shadows of the competition`s.

The problem was that it was not advertised properly. The material that all companies use to promote their products is what all users dream about, but Amazon almost delivered what their publicity says. Don`t complain, this is a huge step forward, and it`s not pricey. Everything is better than its predecessor: the Kindle Touch. Even without the front-lit display, it would be worth it. Just mature, and understand how things work.

Uncharted: Golden Abyss - PlayStation Vita
Uncharted: Golden Abyss - PlayStation Vita
Price: $17.43
101 used & new from $12.29

5.0 out of 5 stars This is it!, June 21, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Let`s get my video game experience out of the way: I`ve owned every single portable video game console starting from the Gameboy. Have I played the most important portable games from The Legend of Zelda XD to Peace Walker? Absolutely. I`ve pretty much played every important portable video game title ever created. Now let`s talk about this jewel named "Uncharted: Golden Abyss."

First of all, it`s said that Peace Walker is the most amazing portable game created, but it can`t compare to this one in terms of action, gameplay and almost everything else. This game feels like the real thing. It does not feel crippled in any way. There are some hiccups, but remember this a launch tile, where developers get to know the console potential. However, this title feels like no other portable. Is it the Vita? If yes, I don`t wanna think about future games in terms of graphics because Golden Abyss looks like heaven.

The title is over 20 hours of story and over 100 hours to get all trophies including the ones in the game and the PSN`s ones. Besides it will take a lot of work to collect every treasure. I guess there are over two hundred objects to collect if I am not mistaken. The game is huge from every perspective that you want to see it: graphics, exploration, gameplay and story. Probably Sony knew that it needed something this big and good to keep early adopters happy.

If you happen to own a Vita, just buy this game and get ready play the most amazing portable video game experience ever created. This game puts every other portable video game to shame and rightfully so. It should keep you happy while you wait for Call of Duty and AC which are going to be awesome because of the Vita`s incredible potential.

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Offered by Budget Video Games Inc.
Price: $17.10
104 used & new from $7.14

5.0 out of 5 stars The King of the Genre Comes Back, December 13, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Let me start off by saying that there is little that has not being said about how great these games are. These games are legendary and highly acclaimed by the critics. There are in HD, but don`t come like many people thinking they were created again with a new engine, you will be disappointed. But if you look forward for MGS games in HD beyond MGS4, this is a great start for newbies. Extra, you also get trophies, I see some of you interested in that. Play them, and you will discover some of the best moments and bosses of gaming history.

Page: 1 | 2