Profile for photogeek > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

photogeek RSS Feed

2.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, March 12, 2013
I got this case because I wanted a case with double protection. But what I found out is that you can't use the charger the phone came with, because of that same protection. The port is too small to fit the plug, and it is a pain in the butt to get the phone out of the case once its in there. Save your money I will be returning this thing to get my money back.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 18, 2013 1:52 PM PDT

Flipboard: Your Social News Magazine
Flipboard: Your Social News Magazine

3.0 out of 5 stars where's my flipboard., November 19, 2012
It used to work just fine no problems, now all it does is force close everytime I open it. I deleted it then downloaded it again, but nothing has changed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a watch, but a time piece., September 19, 2012
I was planning on buying this beautiful time piece, but then I said to my self "self you can either buy this or buy a house, because you will look mighty stupid living on the street with a house on your wrist".

Appafolio
Appafolio

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of time., July 26, 2012
This review is from: Appafolio (App)
yet another crape app. Photos will not load in my gallery, and is gives you some ubscure reason why that means nothing.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 27, 2012 12:39 PM PDT

Schumacher PP-2200 Portable Outdoor Power Unit
Schumacher PP-2200 Portable Outdoor Power Unit

1.0 out of 5 stars Keep your money, July 11, 2012
This product only gets one star, because I can't give it no stars. What can I say about this thing? Well between the box that looks like it was kicked down a flight of stairs to the nice gash on the top of the unit OH and that beautiful ear spliting sound, this thing is the poster child of what not to buy from amazon. And by the way if you are one of the un-luckly people who would buy this thing you won't be able to return it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, February 27, 2012
Nice watch. I brought this watch a few days ago after returning another Timex watch. The piece itself has a nice weight to it ( i wish it was a little more heavy. I like to feel a watch on my arm). The silicone strap is very comfortable, and the functions of the watch are good. The compass/tide/temp functions work well, though temp should read based on outside air, not my body temp.

FocusPay
FocusPay

2.0 out of 5 stars could be better, January 8, 2012
This review is from: FocusPay (App)
This is the only credit card transaction app that works with the Kindle Fire. But unlike square up and inutit,( who will give the card reader for free) Focus pay wants to sell you the card reader for $60 bucks. That is a FAIL on. The part of this company.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 24, 2012 12:15 AM PDT

ZAGG InvisibleSHIELD for iPad 2, Screen (APPIPADTWOS)
ZAGG InvisibleSHIELD for iPad 2, Screen (APPIPADTWOS)
Offered by JM PRIME
Price: $16.19
18 used & new from $7.81

1.0 out of 5 stars crap., January 8, 2012
This thing is the worst. I wolud do better wraping my kindle fire in scotch tape. This thing sticks on contact, even when it is dripping in their solution, witch is just water by the way. It is stupid to buy 2 of these things because you have to prepare yourself to destroy one.