Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Jovebo > Reviews

Browse

Jovebo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jovebo RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fire Phone Case, CINEYO(TM) heavy Duty Rugged Hybrid Tri Layer Armor Case with Kickstand (Amazon Fire Phone Case) (Silver)
Offered by CINEYO
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars It broke., January 8, 2015
It was quite a struggle to fit the top piece of the case onto the phone. Then I had to take it back off to insert the SIM card into the phone and when I struggled to fit it back on, it broke. Not so heavy duty or rugged. The silver is a nice color though, and would not show fingerprints.

E LV Amazon Fire Phone Case Cover - Deluxe PU Leather Wallet Flip Case with 1 Stylus for Amazon Fire smatphone - Colorful

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, January 8, 2015
I love, love, love it! I purchased several cases for my Fire phone so that I could choose the best one and have a few for back up and for when I want to make a change. This is my favorite. The colors and design are vibrant and cheerful. I love the contrasting pink straps. This will be great protection for the phone too.

ArtBin Yarn Drum; Round Pink Knitting and Crochet Tote Bag, 6938SA
ArtBin Yarn Drum; Round Pink Knitting and Crochet Tote Bag, 6938SA
Offered by Corydor
Price: $18.95
22 used & new from $9.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, but wish I'd chosen a different color., November 2, 2014
This drum works great to store a project. The color is misleading in the picture online. I ordered pink, thinking it would be somewhat lilac. But it's just pink. Also, the sides are collapsible, as other reviewers have written. I'm going to line it with poster board and then it will stand on it's own. I like the long adjustable strap and the side pouch. There is also a separate zippered bag which attaches to the top. I keep hooks, needles, scissors and such in it.

Skinny Pop Popcorn, 100 Calorie Bags, 36-Count
Skinny Pop Popcorn, 100 Calorie Bags, 36-Count
Offered by Tal DG
Price: $31.50
2 used & new from $30.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes freshly popped!, November 2, 2014
This popcorn is delicious. Not too salty. I like having the portion control bags. Convenient size to pack for a lunch.

Heinz Dill Relish, 12.7 Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
Heinz Dill Relish, 12.7 Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
Offered by Geometric Company
Price: $15.53
8 used & new from $8.00

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay., November 2, 2014
I bought this to mix with tuna and mayo for a quick tuna salad. It's a bit more liquid than I would like. The flavor is OK, but I think next time I'll go back to chopping my own pickles.

Kraft Light Parmesan Asiago Balsamic Vinaigrette Reduced Fat Dressing, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)
Price: $12.54
3 used & new from $12.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these flavor combinations!, November 2, 2014
This dressing is packed with flavor. The combination of Asiago and Parmesan blend so well with the balsamic vinegar. I will definitely buy this again and I'm glad this comes in packs of six!

Kraft Seven Seas Green Goddess Dressing, 16-Ounce Plastic Bottles (Pack of 6)
Kraft Seven Seas Green Goddess Dressing, 16-Ounce Plastic Bottles (Pack of 6)
Price: $12.54
16 used & new from $12.54

1.0 out of 5 stars It's awful., November 2, 2014
This dressing has practically no taste. It's a bit too salty and it's slimy in texture. Don't know how Kraft could have missed the mark so far on this one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2014 11:45 AM PST

Twin Size SafeRest Premium Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mattress Protector - Vinyl Free
Offered by EverydayPure
Price: $59.95
8 used & new from $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Repeat customer., September 4, 2014
I just purchased my second one of these covers. I got the second one to cover a daybed mattress. It is tall enough to fit a pillow top mattress. The waterproofing works well. This will be my go-to mattress cover.

SPECIAL PACK OF 3-Cpap Tubing - 6' Heavy Duty by Marble Medical
SPECIAL PACK OF 3-Cpap Tubing - 6' Heavy Duty by Marble Medical
Offered by Gold Coast Medical
Price: $12.92
13 used & new from $12.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, August 16, 2014
Great price for this tubing. The tubing is standard 6 ft. Each is individually wrapped. if you like to change your tubing frequently, this is an affordable way to do it.

Aces Gin Rummy Pro
Aces Gin Rummy Pro
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, August 16, 2014
This review is from: Aces Gin Rummy Pro (App)
This is becoming my go to game for fun and relaxation. I'm sure I'm increasing my knowledge of the strategy of the game too. The games are played against the computer. You can choose the level of difficulty. I started at easy, and have moved to medium. As soon as I'm regularly winning on that level, I'll move to hard. You can choose your avatar. You can also change the number of points needed to win the game, which makes things interesting. I play with the sound and music off. I play on a Kindle Fire, 1st gen.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3