Profile for back2me > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

back2me "tash" RSS Feed (new york, new york)

Page: 1 | 2
THE Pleasure of Pain
THE Pleasure of Pain
by Shameek Speight
Price: $12.00
9 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasure of Pain!!!, November 9, 2011
This review is from: THE Pleasure of Pain (Paperback)
This book will have you open in the first chapter! Once I started I could not put it down. I love how the author went straight to the grime and grit and it never stopped... not even at the end of the book. You can't go wrong with this fast paced novel and you won't be disappointed! I just purchased his previous 2 books and cant wait to dive in. Looking forward to future works from Shameek A Speight!

Tears of a Hustler PT. 3
Tears of a Hustler PT. 3

5.0 out of 5 stars whoa!!!!, September 25, 2011
This book was Fire!!! Has to be by far the best trilogy I've read! you will not be disappointed with this trilogy.

Hell Razor Honeys 2 (The Cartel Publications Presents)
Hell Razor Honeys 2 (The Cartel Publications Presents)

3.0 out of 5 stars loved the 1st one, September 25, 2011
I loved part one. Which i couldn't put down however part 2 added to many people and it made me want to fast forward to the end.

Shyt List 4: Children of the Wronged (The Cartel Publications Presents)
Shyt List 4: Children of the Wronged (The Cartel Publications Presents)

5.0 out of 5 stars more like 10 stars, September 25, 2011
I wish there were more than 5 stars to give this series. I put off reading it for so long yet wish I could start all over again. All 4 books are off the chain with unforgettable scenes! theres no way anyone can be disappointed with any of the 4 books! They are so twisted!

Bywater's Finest A Hood Story
Bywater's Finest A Hood Story
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, September 25, 2011
Loved the storyline of this book but the typos were overwhelming. Not sure if this was just through kindle or editing.

Raven's Cravings
Raven's Cravings

3.0 out of 5 stars ok...., September 25, 2011
This review is from: Raven's Cravings (Kindle Edition)
Not a bad book but it was so drawn out that it became boring. the storyline was good just repetitive.

Cartier Cartel
Cartier Cartel
by Nisa Santiago
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $6.99
56 used & new from $1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot!!!, September 25, 2011
What a great book! This book started out good from the 1st chapter and kept getting better! I'm so glad I purchased parts 1 and 2 together because I wanted to know the outcome immediately! part 2 is a 5 star book as well. I will buy anything that has Nisa Santiagos name on it!

Dirty Money Honey
Dirty Money Honey
by Erica Hilton
Price: $10.95
56 used & new from $0.58

4.0 out of 5 stars low down and dirty!, September 24, 2011
This review is from: Dirty Money Honey (Paperback)
This book will definitely keep you entertained. All 4 parts of the crime were great, but the patsy took the cake!

Murderville: First of a Trilogy
Murderville: First of a Trilogy
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Speechless!!!, September 15, 2011
This book blew me away. I love the way these 2 outstanding authors tell a story and make it so vivid. My only question is will the book Murder Mamas be part 2 of this trilogy? does anyone know?

In Laws And Play Cousins
In Laws And Play Cousins
by Robyn Gant
Price: $18.99
18 used & new from $8.43

1.0 out of 5 stars like watchin paint dry!, August 28, 2011
I am convinced these reviews are based kindle readers and the fact we only paid 99 cents for this "book". i now understand why this is the only title by this author. The book is boring. i refused to read the end and I read well over half of it. won't waste my 99 cents again... damn I could have had a V-8!

Page: 1 | 2