Profile for Lori Everson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 208

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lori Everson RSS Feed (baltimore, md)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Waggin' Train Jerky Duos Dog Treats, Made with Real Chicken & Sweet Potatoes, 3 ounce
Price: $5.78
2 used & new from $5.78

5.0 out of 5 stars dog treats, July 11, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have a 15 year old Maltese. He doesn't get excited about much any longer. He also makes a mess with his treats, crumbs everywhere. These Waggin Train jerky Duos Dog Treats have gotten his attention. For his size they suggest only 1/2 of the cigar shaped treat. When I first attempted this I figured there would be crumbs. I was pleasantly surprised; the treat breaks clean with out any mess. My dog loves them too!!!

POWERADE Mountain Berry Blast, 8 ct, 20 FL OZ Bottle
POWERADE Mountain Berry Blast, 8 ct, 20 FL OZ Bottle
Price: $3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars powerade, June 26, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The biggest problem with this drink is the high fructose corn syrup. The second downer is that it's way to sweet. Because of this sweet taste is didn't quench my thirst. It's not what I expected from Powerade.

Iams ProActive Health Adult Mini Chunks Premium Dog Nutrition Food, 15-Pound
Iams ProActive Health Adult Mini Chunks Premium Dog Nutrition Food, 15-Pound
Price: $23.99
13 used & new from $17.97

4.0 out of 5 stars dog food, June 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have a small senior dog. I try not to change his food too often. Last time I tried a dog food to promote activity it upset his gut and we all paid for that. I like the small chunks and not all brands off a small chunk version. I've not seen any real change in my dogs behavior but he is 16 so I didn't expect him to start running around in the back yard. He does seem to want to eat more and has put on some much needed lbs.

Tresemme 7 Day Keratin Smooth Shampoo, 9 Ounce
Tresemme 7 Day Keratin Smooth Shampoo, 9 Ounce
Price: $4.09
20 used & new from $2.45

4.0 out of 5 stars keratin shampoo, June 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I normally use a keratin shampoo from the salon where I get my hair done. As you suspect it is more expensive than Tresemme 7 day keratin smooth. I would not say that this shampoo delivers a keratin treatment. I would say that if you have had an express keratin treatment this shampoo would probably be a good choice. It did not disappoint me.

Glaceau smartwater (6 Count, 16.9 Fl Oz Each)
Glaceau smartwater (6 Count, 16.9 Fl Oz Each)
Price: $4.62

4.0 out of 5 stars smart water, June 24, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
When I first received this smart water I expected it to have a different taste. I slowly took the first sip. This Glaceau smartwater tastes exactly like clean fresh water. The days I tested this were hot days out on our boat. I didn't immediately feel any different however at the end of the weekend I didn't feel as drained as I can after a few strait days hot days outside.

Kauai Coffee Garden Isle Medium Roast, 12 Single Serve Cups, 4.2 Ounce
Kauai Coffee Garden Isle Medium Roast, 12 Single Serve Cups, 4.2 Ounce
Price: $8.50
7 used & new from $8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars k cup coffee, June 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
6 months ago started drinking my coffee black. I no longer use artificial sweeteners or creamer. After making this change I have become much more aware of the actual flavor of coffee. I used to use dark or French roast. I started scaling back to med or light roast trying to find the right strength. Lighter roast doesn't mean it tastes better to me. I am happy to say that this Kauai - Garden Isle Medium Roast is a big hit.

ERGObaby Four Position 360 Baby Carrier, Black
ERGObaby Four Position 360 Baby Carrier, Black
Offered by Dainty Baby
Price: $189.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BABY CARRIER, June 19, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We had a competitors baby carrier. I hadn't used it a lot because it wasn't the most comfortable and it limited forward arm movement. We were planning a hiking trip and wasn't looking forward to it. Once we got the ERGObaby I put it on for a test run. It still holds the baby a bit away from your body but the weight is centered way different. It settles on your hips and is an excellent improvement over our old carrier with I no longer believe can compete with the ERGObaby at all.
I recommend it to anyone as a more comfortable way to carry.

Tub O Towels TW40-SS Stainless Steel Cleaning, Polishing, and Protecting Wipes (Tub of 40 Wipes)
Price: $11.18
4 used & new from $10.20

5.0 out of 5 stars stainless Steel Cleaning, June 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
For my 1st test on these wipes I took them to our boat. I tried them on the railings and faucets and cup holders. They gave everything a good shine but they are not heavy duty. They don't work like the stainless steel paste that gets rid of bumps and the look of exposure. Then I put them to use in my kitchen on my stainless steel appliances. This was a home run. Previously I used a spray and even with being very, very careful I would always get some on the floor.

Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Razor
Schick Hydro Silk Sensitive Razor
Price: $9.97
8 used & new from $9.62

5.0 out of 5 stars women's razor, June 9, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I don't have sensitive skin but shaving and sometimes leave me feeling uncomfortable. this is even more prevalent in the summer months when I'm shaving more often. it must be something to do with the chrome coating because this razor is awesome! From my armpits to my legs....smooth sailing!

Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle All Purpose Surface Cleaner Meadows & Rain 30  Fluid Ounce
Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle All Purpose Surface Cleaner Meadows & Rain 30 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Smile 'n Save
Price: $18.98

5.0 out of 5 stars all purpose cleaner, June 6, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I make good use of all concentrated products I can get my hands on. I swear some only advertise they are concentrated and then disappoint. Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle All Purpose Surface Cleaner DID NOT DISAPPOINT. The real test was after we had a large lobster dinner. I was having guest the next day and concerned the house would be smelly after steaming 8 whole lobsters. After dinner I washed the the pots and dishes and normal. After the regular washing I washed the counter and table off with a diluted mixture of this product and then wiped off the pots with the same. After taking out the trash I cleaned up the trash can in the same fashion. The next day there was no scent of old lobster or seafood in my house. Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle All Purpose Surface Cleaner is a must have!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20