Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football Deal of the Day
Profile for Urutoraman > Reviews

Browse

Urutoraman's Profile

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Urutoraman "DTen" RSS Feed (Plantation, FL United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

2.0 out of 5 stars Cowabunga only once?, September 1, 2015
Was it bad, or am I not a kid anymore?
The way it was filmed, camera movement got me dizzy. Turtles were not as charming as in the 80's . Not sure, it wasn't a fun movie as TMNT were supposed to be. I call it disastrous.

Hercules (2014) [HD]
Hercules (2014) [HD]

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh...., August 6, 2015
The Avengers ensemble of yester years

How Do I Make You
How Do I Make You
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A rocking Rondstat!, June 20, 2015
This review is from: How Do I Make You (MP3 Music)
Punk Rock Linda Rondstat!! what else do you want. This song was one of my favorite during my high school years.

Galaxy Avant G386 Case - Wydan (TM) TUFF Impact Hybrid Hard Gel Shockproof Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy Avant G386 - Cherry Blossom w/ Wydan Stylus Pen
Offered by wydan
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $10.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Case is OK, April 23, 2015
Case seems to be sturdy enough. Only problem is that is big, it makes the phone bigger.

Noah
Noah
Price: $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars What was going on with the sane minds of the script writers?, April 19, 2015
This review is from: Noah (Amazon Instant Video)
It is not the story as told in the BIble, but a re-imagined version from the screen writers and director. People seeking for spirituality in this film must look somewhere else. To me, the story was a big joke. The Watchers? I was just waiting for a moment for one of those creatures to say "We are here to protect the Allsparks". Douglas Booth looked close enough to Daniel Radcliffe, that for a moment I thought I was watching Harry Potter 9, the scene where he was running in the forest with Emma Watson (Harry making out with Hermione?) Ray Winstone really looked like a fat Val Kilmer doing the Ozzy biting the head of a bat/dove. An writers insinuating that Ham and Japheth only options to repopulate humanity were with their twin sister nieces was sick. And by the end of the movie you see Russell Crowe as a very old Noah, but his wife, Jennifer Connelly looked as young as when the movie started.

Anyway, what were the writers smoking when they wrote the script?

Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit
Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit
Price: $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, but that is it., April 8, 2015
Not sure what to say, Pine as Jack Ryan is not convincing. There is a moment in the movie when he takes the hammer, it reminded me of Thor.

Gold [2 CD]
Gold [2 CD]
Offered by megahitrecords
Price: $15.93
56 used & new from $5.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a compilation, but all FULL 3 first albums plus B-Sides and extra songs from Then and Now, January 27, 2015
This review is from: Gold [2 CD] (Audio CD)
I own the first 3 albums on CD, every time I listen to them I have to increase the volume. I was actually searching to see if these albums were remastered and instead I found this. First I thought it was a greatest hits compilation, but when I saw the song list I noticed it had all the songs of the first 3 albums listed in order, except for Astra (or the version of Astra I have).

Anyway, to make the story short, sound quality is day and night compared to the Asia, Alpha and Astra CDs. If you are planning to get any of these CDs, buy this one instead. You will rediscover Asia again in all its glory!!!

HP Stream 7 Tablet Case, Black
HP Stream 7 Tablet Case, Black
Offered by Supreme Deals 18
Price: $12.99
15 used & new from $4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars It tries to copy the iPad cover but it comes short., January 11, 2015
First is not magnetic and don't expect it to work like an iPad smart cover. Second it does not stand properly, the tablet always fall, also it doesn't stay folded and unfolds easily. I don't think it will help if the tablet falls as the cover never stays shut.

Guardians of the Galaxy (Plus Bonus Features) [HD]
Guardians of the Galaxy (Plus Bonus Features) [HD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice of music., December 13, 2014
Awesome soundtrack. Excellent action and story that merges with the Marvel Universe. Entertaining from start to end.

Bluecell 2 pcs Black 1.1 Meters replacement USB Data/charge/Sync cable for PS Playstation Vita
Offered by Peaks of Baekdu